Krishna Kanta Handiqui Open University Admission 2021 will start soon. The University at present has been offering around forty Academic Programmes in Humanities, Social Sciences and Professional areas which include – Ph.D., M.Phil., Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma and Certificate Programmes. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and M.Phil. are offered in Humanities, Social Sciences, and Professional Courses. From the year 2008, the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes are being offered. The Bachelor’s Programmes include B.A., Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Computer Application.
Krishna Kanta Handiqui Open University Admission 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to announce|
Krishna Kanta Handiqui Open University Admission 2021 Dates
Important dates regarding the university admissions are given below:
|Application form start date||01 July 2021|
|Application form last date||31 August 2021|
Krishna Kanta Handiqui Open University Admission 2021 Application Process
The details regarding the KKHOU 2021 application process are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Krishna Kanta Handiqui Open University Admission 2021 | Assam - Admissions
- Candidates are supposed to apply for the application form which is available in both online as well as offline mode.
- Online application forms are only available for PG Courses.
- Candidates seeking admission into PG courses can fill the application form online through the official website.
- Candidates who choose for offline admission has to pay an additional cost of Rs. 500 for the application form.
- The course fee is to be paid through bank challan attached with the prospectus at any branch of SBI.
- Candidates have to submit the application form along with necessary enclosures and a copy of the challan (returned by the bank after payment) at the university’s study centre before the last date of submission.
KKHOU Admission 2021 Application Fee
- The KKHOU application fee is Rs. 500/- for all courses.
- Candidates may note that the application fee once paid would not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for KKHOU Admission 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for KKHOU Exam.
- Firstly, the candidates have to visit the official site and open the application form.
- Candidates must note that the online application form is only available for PG courses.
- Candidates have to register themselves with some details asked and an ID with the password will be generated.
- Candidates can now fill the form with their general, personal and qualification details.
- Candidates must be very careful while filling the application form.
Krishna Kanta Handiqui Open University Courses Offered
List of courses offered by the open university is given below:
- Journalism & Mass Communication (DJMC)
- Computer Hardware and Networking(DCHN)
- Creative Writing In English (DCWE)
- Library and Information Science (DLIS)
- Sanskrit Learning (DSL)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Mass Communication (PGDM-C)
- Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Broadcast Journalism (PGDBJ)
- Tourism and Hospitality Management (PGDM)
- Business Management (PGDBM)
- Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- TV Production (PGDTVP) (Regular Full-time Programme)
- Radio Production (PGDRP) (Regular Full-time Programme)
Bachelor’s Degree Programme:
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA): 6 Semesters
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 6 Semesters
- Bachelor of Mass Communication (BMC)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com.)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in
- Political Science
Master’s Degree Programmes:
- Master of Mass Communication (MMC)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Arts (MA) in
- Political Science
- Master of Social Works (MSW)
- Commercial Nursery Management (CCNMA)
- Tea Cultivation and Plantation Management (CSTCPM)
- Security Personnel (CSP)
- Counselling Skills (CCS)
Krishna Kanta Handiqui Open University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for all the courses available by the open university below:
- Undergraduate Courses: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized institute.
- Postgraduate Courses: Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Diploma Courses: Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Postgraduate Diploma Courses: Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
List of the documents required at the time of admission for different courses:
- Mark Sheet of the qualifying exam.
- Bachelor Degree Pass Certificate.
- Mark sheet showing Mathematics or Computer Science at 10+2 level.
- Proof of taking admission for 3 additional papers.
Krishna Kanta Handiqui Open University Fee Structure
The details regarding the fee structure are given below:
|Course Name||Course Fee|
|B.A. (Major)||RS. 15,635|
|B.A. in Education||Rs. 14,160/-|
|B.A. (Pass)||Rs. 14,435|
Post Graduation Courses
|Course Name||Course Fee|
|M.A Economics, English, Political Science, Assamese||RS. 19,600|
|M.A. Sociology||Rs. 22,600|
Candidates can check the fee structure for all the courses offered by the open university from the given link below. login to Lerner portal here for more details.
Krishna Kanta Handiqui Open University Admission 2021 Highlights
|Admission Name||Krishna Kanta Handiqui Open University Admission 2021|
|University name||Krishna Kanta Handiqui University|
kk antiquehandique open university ba admission, kk handique open university courses, kk handique open university admission 2018, kk handique open university admission fees, Krishna Kanta handique open university prospectus, Krishna Kanta handique state open university admission 2018, kk handique admission 2018