HBSAT 2022 also known as Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test is conducted by Hyderabad Business School, Hyderabad Campus, GITAM University at the state level once a year. This examination offers admission into two types of MBA programs-MBA Dual Specialization and MBA Fintech approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), UGC, Ministry of HRD, Government of India, New Delhi. Candidates who have appeared in the national level management examination like MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/NMAT are exempted from HBSAT 2020 and can directly apply for the HBS 2022 Admission.
HBSAT 2022 Status
|Entrance exam||to be announced|
|Result||Yet to Announce|
HBSAT 2022 Important Dates
The important dates of the HBSAT Exam are given in the table below.
|Online Application Release||March 2022|
|Online Last time to submit the application||April 2022|
|Online Slot booking starts||April 2022|
|Hall Ticket release||April 2022|
|PG Management programs Online Examination||2nd to 3rd April 2022|
|All Programs Online Examination||17 to 23 April 2022|
|Result Declaration||17 May 2022|
HBSAT 2022 Result
The detailed information regarding the Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test Result is given below
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about HBSAT 2022: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Result, Counselling - Admissions
- HBSAT Result will be announced through online mode only.
- Candidates will check the result on the official website of Hyderabad Business School.
- Candidates will be selected on their merit list and on the basis of their rank scored in the exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called GD and PI.
How to Download the HBSAT Result?
The procedure of checking the HBSAT Result is given below.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Secondly, click on the “result” button.
- Then enter your Roll no and Date of Birth.
- The result will be displayed in PDF format.
- The candidate must download and save it for further use.
HBSAT 2022 Cut Off
The detailed information regarding the HBSAT Cut off is given below.
- Candidates who will score more than or minimum to cutoff marks will be eligible for GD and PI round.
- Cutoff Marks will be decided on Total Number of candidates who appear for the exam, Difficulty level of the paper, Previous year cut off marks, Average score obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam and Reservation criteria.
HBSAT 2022 Selection Process
Those candidates who will score minimum qualifying marks will be invited for GD and PI round. Documents required at the time of selection is given below:
- 10th and 12th class Marksheet.
- Transfer certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate.
- Admit card of the entrance exam.
- Category Certificate (If Applicable).
- 10th Class Pass Certificate.
HBSAT 2022 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test Application Form is given below.
- The HBSAT Application Form has been released and the last date was 18 April 2020.
- Application Forms was available online mode on the official website.
- Applicants can fill the application through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can fill the form carefully with valid and working information because there is no provision of correction window.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate might be rejected by the conducting body.
HBSAT 2022 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding the HBSAT 2020 Application Fee is given below.
- HBSAT Application Fee is Rs.700/-.
- Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to apply for HBSAT?
The procedure of filling the HBSAT Application is given below.
- Visit the HBSAT official website. i.e. www.ghbs.in
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Enter basic details for registration.
- Click on the application form.
- Fill the application form with all the correct details such as personal details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, etc.
- Upload their scanned documents as per the prescribed format.
- Make the payment of the application fee through online mode.
- After paying the application fee, the applicants have to submit the application form.
HBSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding the Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test Eligibility Criteria are given below.
- Nationality: Indian, NRI and Foreign candidates can apply for the exam. But Foreign and NRI candidates need to apply only through the GMAT score.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for applying for the exam.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree for any recognized university.
- Marks Required: They should obtain minimum 50% marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Aspirants who are in their final year of degree can also apply.
HBSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test Exam Pattern is given below in the table.
|Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||01 mark for the correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
Communication & Business Aptitude,
Verbal Ability, and
No of questions from each section:
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Communication & Business Aptitude||20|
HBSAT 2022 Syllabus
There is no official syllabus of HBSAT are released by GITAM University. And the syllabus given below is for reference only.
|Data Sufficiency||Data interpretations|
|Mathematical Ability||Profit, Loss, and Discount|
|Time and Work|
|Time, Speed and Distance|
|Communication & Business Aptitude||Strong & Weak Arguments|
|Statements and Conclusions|
|Statements & Inferences|
|Logical Sequence of Words|
|Course of Action|
|Causes and Effects|
|Idioms and Phrases|
|Series Missing Numbers|
|Odd one out|
|Direction and Distance test|
HBSAT 2022 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test Admit Card is given below.
- HBSAT Admit Card will be released through online on the official website
- Those applicants have successfully submitted their application form and paid the application fee before the last date of submission, will get the hall ticket.
- Admit Card is very important in the examination centre.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card.
- Applicants have to carry one ID proof along with the admit card
How to Download HBSAT 2022 Admit Card?
The process of downloading the HBSAT Admit card is given below
- Visit the HBSAT official website. i.e. www.ghbs.in
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- Enter your DOB and registration number.
- Click on submit Button (your admit card will be displayed).
- Download and take a print of that to admit card.
The admit card will flash these details on it:
- Name of candidate
- Application ID
- Address of the exam centre
- Date and Day of examination.
HBSAT Exam Centres
The list of the Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test Exam Centre is given below
- New Jalpaiguri
HBSAT 2022 Sample Papers
The details regarding HBSAT by GITAM University is given in the information booklet released by GITAM University. The Hyderabad Bussiness School Admission Test Sample Papers, Programme overview MBA Fintech MFT, MBA Dual Specialization, BBA with CIMA, B.com Hons with ACCA, MBA+ Advantage GITAM HBS.
HBSAT 2022 Admission process
The detailed steps are given below:
- Filling of application form – The candidates who wish to appear for HBSAT examination need to fill the application before moving further. Application fee of Rs. 700 has to be filled with the application form. It can be paid through 2 modes:
- Demand Draft (DD)
- Admit Card: Admit card should be carried at the time of examination at the examination hall. Candidates have to enter their registration number and their DOB to download from it from the official website.
- Exam day: Candidates should prepare for sections like Communication and Business Aptitude, Data sufficiency, Mathematical Ability, Reasoning, and English.
- HBSAT Result: Results are declared within one month after the examination. The results will be available in the form of a PDF on the official website. Candidates should take a print out of the result.
- GD & PI – Group Discussion and Personal Interview round will be held for the qualifying candidates.
- Counselling – Final list of students will be prepared for GD & PI rounds. This is where the documents for admission will be verified.
HBSAT 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||HBSAT 2022|
|Entrance Test Conducting Body||GITAM Hyderabad Business School|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|HBSAT official website||www.ghbs.in|
|Eligibility (may vary for different exams)||Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent|
|Courses Offered||Master of Business Administration|
Stay tuned for HBSAT – Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test for Admission.
How many questions will be asked in the HBSAT 2020 Exam?
Only 100 questions will be asked in the HBSAT 2020 Exam.
How much time will be provided to complete the HBSAT 2020 Exam?
90 minutes will be provided to complete the HBSAT 2020 Exam.
Who can apply for the HBSAT Exam?
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, from a recognized university, with a minimum of aggregate 50% marks and must have previously passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized University can apply for the HBSAT 2020 Exam.
Read More about MBA Admission in India Here.