HBSAT 2020: HBSAT stands for Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test. This aptitude test is conducted by Hyderabad Business School, Hyderabad Campus, GITAM University. Clearing this aptitude examination will give access to a full-time MBA programme approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), UGC, Ministry of HRD, Government of India, New Delhi. Final selection of the candidates will be based on the test score, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
Admission is through HBSAT 2020, Candidates with valid MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/NMAT-2020 scores are exempted from HBSAT-2020. An entrance test conducted by GITAM Hyderabad Business School. HBSAT 2020 is compulsory for those applicants who have not taken any of the other valid tests and is optional for those who already possess any of the above scores. Foreign students and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the GMAT at a test centre outside India, not earlier than November 2020, and submit such scores while applying to GITAM HBS. It may be noted that GITAM HBS uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admission and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Hyderabad Business School academic programme.[/su_quote]
Read More about MBA Admission in India Here.
HBSAT 2020 Important Dates
HBSAT 2020 important dates have not been announced yet.
|Availability of Application Form||04 November 2020|
|Last date of submission of online application form||20 December 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||19 January 2021|
|Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test||26 January 2021|
|Declaration of Result||01 March 2021|
HBSAT 2020 Admission process
The detailed steps are given below:
- Filling of application form – The candidates who wish to appear for HBSAT examination need to fill the application before moving further. Application fee of Rs. 700 has to be filled with the application form. It can be paid through 2 modes:
2) Demand Draft (DD)
- Admit Card: Admit card should be carried at the time of examination at the examination hall. Candidates have to enter their registration number and their DOB to download from it from the official website.
- Exam day: The exam will be held in January 2020 through an online mode. Candidates should prepare for sections like Communication and Business Aptitude, Data sufficiency, Mathematical Ability, Reasoning, and English.
- HBSAT Result: Results are declared within one month after the examination. The results will be available in the form of a PDF on the official website. Candidates should take a print out of the result.
- GD & PI – Group Discussion and Personal Interview round will be held for the qualifying candidates.
- Counselling – Final list of students will be prepared for GD & PI rounds. This is where the documents for the admission will be verified.
Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test Eligibility Criteria
In order to take participate in the HBSAT aptitude Test, a candidate has to be eligible for the same. So, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree.
- They should obtain minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates who are in their final year of degree can also apply.
- The candidates can be from any field such as Commerce, Humanities, Economics, Engineering, Medicine or from any field.
- Candidates with relevant work experience are also eligible for HBSAT test.
- NRI and Foreign students are also eligible but are compulsory have to take GMAT from outside India.
How to Download HBSAT 2020 Admit Card?
Admit Card is very important in the examination centre. Without the Admit Card, candidates won’t be allowed to sit for the examination. Below are the steps to download an admit card:
- Visit ghbs.in (official website of GITAM Hyderabad Business School).
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- Enter your DOB and registration number.
- Click on submit Button (your admit card will be displayed).
- Download and take a print of that to admit card.
The admit card will flash these details on it:
- Name of candidate
- Application ID
- Address of the exam centre
- Date and Day of examination.
HBSAT 2020 Syllabus
There is no official syllabus of HBSAT are released by GITAM University. And the syllabus given below is for reference only.
|Data Sufficiency||Data interpretations|
|Mathematical Ability||Profit, Loss, and Discount|
|Time and Work|
|Time, Speed and Distance|
|Communication & Business Aptitude||Strong & Weak Arguments|
|Statements and Conclusions|
|Statements & Inferences|
|Logical Sequence of Words|
|Course of Action|
|Causes and Effects|
|Idioms and Phrases|
|Series Missing Numbers|
|Odd one out|
|Direction and Distance test|
HBSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for HBSAT 2020 are as follows:
- 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Questions will be asked from Mathematics, Communication and business, Reasoning, English and Data Sufficiency.
- The paper will consist of 90 Minutes.
- Each right answer will grant 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
No of questions from each section:
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Communication & Business Aptitude||20|
Hyderabad Business School Fee Structure: ghbs fee
|1ST YEAR||2ND YEAR||TOTAL RS.|
|On registration day before commencement
of classes i.e, June / July 2020
|Total||3,60,000/-||3,60,000/-||7,20,000/- (May Vary)|
HBSAT Sample Papers & Other Details
The details regarding HB SAT by GITAM University is given in the information booklet released by GITAM University. The Hyderabad Bussiness School Admission Test Sample Papers, Programme overview MBA Fintech MFT, MBA Dual Specialization, BBA with CIMA, B.com Hons with ACCA, MBA+ Advantage GITAM HBS are given here.
HBSAT Exam Centers
Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, kathmandu, Bellary, Mumbai, Bengalaru, Nagpur, Chennai, New Jalpaiguri, Coimbatore, Pune, Gulbarga, Trivandrum, Khozhikode, Triupati, Patna, Vijayawada, Guwahati, Rajahmundry, Jamshedpur, Visakhapatnam, Raipur, Warnagal.
HBSAT 2020 Result
HBSAT 2020 Result will be announced in the month of March 2020. Candidates will check the result on the official website of Hyderabad Business School. Candidates will be selected on their merit list and on the basis of their rank scored in the exam.
How can we download the HBSAT 2020 Scorecard?
candidates need to follow the given steps:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Secondly, click on the “result” button.
- Then enter your Roll no and Date of Birth.
- Result will be displayed in the PDF format.
- Candidate must download and save it for further use.
HBSAT 2020 Cut Off
Those candidates who will score more than or minimum to cutoff marks will be eligible for GD and PI round. Cutoff Marks will be decided on Total Number of candidates appear for the exam, Difficulty level of the paper, Previous year cut off marks, Average score obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam and Reservation criteria.
HBSAT 2020 Selection Process
Those candidates who will score minimum qualifying marks will be invited for GD and PI round. Documents required at the time of selection is given below:
- 10th and 12th class marksheet.
- Transfer certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate.
- Admit card of the entrance exam.
- Category Certificate (If Applicable).
- 10th Class Pass Certificate.
Hyderabad Business School Reviews & Highlights
|HBSAT 2020 Exam Date||November 2020|
|Entrance Test Conducting Body||GITAM Hyderabad Business School|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|HBSAT official website||www.ghbs.in|
|Duration of HBSAT 2020||90 minutes|
|Eligibility (may vary for different exams)||Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent|
|Courses Offered||Master of Business Administration|
Hyderabad Business School Website and Address
GITAM HBS, Hyderabad Campus Rudraram, Patancheru Mandal, Sanga Reddy Dist. Telangana – 502329.
Application form link: http://ghbs.in/images/downloads/MBA%20Application%202020-19.pdf
Stay tuned for HBSAT – Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test for Admission.