HBSAT 2020 Application Form last date was 18 April 2020. HBSAT 2020 stands for Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test. This aptitude test is conducted by Hyderabad Business School, Hyderabad Campus, GITAM University at the state level once a year. This examination offers admission into two types of MBA programs-MBA Dual Specialization and MBA Fintech approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), UGC, Ministry of HRD, Government of India, New Delhi. Candidates who have appeared in the national level management examination like MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/NMAT are exempted from HBSAT 2020 and can directly apply for the HBS 2020 Admission.
Foreign students and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible for the GITAM HBS exam. Interested candidates can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the HBSAT Exam like dates, application form, syllabus etc.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Manav Rachna University
REVA University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
HBSAT 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of the HBSAT Exam are given in the table below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about HBSAT 2020: Application Form (Released), Eligibility, Exam - Admissions
HBSAT Important Dates for Phase I
|(Round I)||UG/PG Courses|
|Last date for submission of forms||07 December 2019|
|GSIB test- GET, GD & PI||14 December 2019|
|Announcement of results||December 2019|
|Last date for submission of forms||18 January 2020|
|GSIB test- GET, GD & PI||25 January 2020|
|Announcement of results||January 2020|
|Last date for submission of forms||22 February 2020|
|GSIB test- GET, GD & PI||29 February 2020|
|Announcement of results||February 2020|
|Last date for submission of forms||21 March 2020|
|GSIB test- GET, GD & PI||28 March 2020|
|Announcement of results||March 2020|
HBSAT Important Dates for Phase II
|(Round I)||UG/PG Courses|
|Last date for submission of forms||18 April 2020|
|GSIB test- GET, GD & PI||25 April 2020|
|Announcement of results||April 2020|
|Last date for submission of forms||23 May 2020|
|GSIB test- GET, GD & PI||30 May 2020|
|Announcement of results||May 2020|
|Last date for submission of forms||06 June 2020|
|GSIB test- GET, GD & PI||13 June 2020|
|Announcement of results||June 2020|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
HBSAT 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test Application Form is given below.
- The HBSAT Application Form has been released and the last date was 18 April 2020.
- Application Forms was available through online mode on the official website.
- Applicants can fill the application through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can fill the form carefully with valid and working information because there is no provision of correction window.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate might be rejected by the conducting body.
The detailed information regarding the HBSAT 2020 Application Fee is given below.
- HBSAT Application Fee is Rs.700/-.
- Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to apply for HBSAT?
The procedure of filling the HBSAT Application is given below.
- Visit the HBSAT official website. i.e. www.ghbs.in
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Enter basic details for registration.
- Click on the application form.
- Fill the application form with all the correct details such as personal details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, etc.
- Upload their scanned documents as per the prescribed format.
- Make the payment of application fee through online mode.
- After paying the application fee, the applicants have to submit the application form.
NOTE: Click here to fill the HBSAT Application Form.
HBSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding the Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test Eligibility Criteria are given below.
- Nationality: Indian, NRI and Foreign candidates can apply for exam. But Foreign and NRI candidates need to apply only through the GMAT score.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for applying for the exam.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree for any recognized university.
- Marks Required: They should obtain minimum 50% marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Aspirants who are in their final year of degree can also apply.
HBSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test Exam Pattern is given below in the table.
|Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||01 mark for the correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
Communication & Business Aptitude,
Verbal Ability, and
No of questions from each section:
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Communication & Business Aptitude||20|
HBSAT 2020 Syllabus
There is no official syllabus of HBSAT are released by GITAM University. And the syllabus given below is for reference only.
|Data Sufficiency||Data interpretations|
|Mathematical Ability||Profit, Loss, and Discount|
|Time and Work|
|Time, Speed and Distance|
|Communication & Business Aptitude||Strong & Weak Arguments|
|Statements and Conclusions|
|Statements & Inferences|
|Logical Sequence of Words|
|Course of Action|
|Causes and Effects|
|Idioms and Phrases|
|Series Missing Numbers|
|Odd one out|
|Direction and Distance test|
HBSAT 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test Admit Card is given below.
- HBSAT Admit Card will be released through online on the official website
- Those applicants have successfully submitted their application form and paid the application fee before the last date of submission, will get the hall ticket.
- Admit Card is very important in the examination centre.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card.
- Applicants have to carry one ID proof along with the admit card
How to Download HBSAT 2020 Admit Card?
The process of downloading the HBSAT Admit card is given below
- Visit the HBSAT official website. i.e. www.ghbs.in
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- Enter your DOB and registration number.
- Click on submit Button (your admit card will be displayed).
- Download and take a print of that to admit card.
The admit card will flash these details on it:
- Name of candidate
- Application ID
- Address of the exam centre
- Date and Day of examination.
HBSAT Exam Centres
The list of the Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test Exam Centre is given below
- New Jalpaiguri
HBSAT 2020 Sample Papers
The details regarding HBSAT by GITAM University is given in the information booklet released by GITAM University. The Hyderabad Bussiness School Admission Test Sample Papers, Programme overview MBA Fintech MFT, MBA Dual Specialization, BBA with CIMA, B.com Hons with ACCA, MBA+ Advantage GITAM HBS.
Click here to for the HBSAT 2020 Information Bulletin
HBSAT 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding the Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test Result is given below
- HBSAT Result will be announced through online mode only.
- Candidates will check the result on the official website of Hyderabad Business School.
- Candidates will be selected on their merit list and on the basis of their rank scored in the exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called GD and PI.
How to Download the HBSAT Result?
The procedure of checking the HBSAT Result is given below.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Secondly, click on the “result” button.
- Then enter your Roll no and Date of Birth.
- Result will be displayed in the PDF format.
- Candidate must download and save it for further use.
HBSAT 2020 Cut Off
The detailed information regarding the HBSAT Cut off is given below.
- Candidates who will score more than or minimum to cutoff marks will be eligible for GD and PI round.
- Cutoff Marks will be decided on Total Number of candidates appear for the exam, Difficulty level of the paper, Previous year cut off marks, Average score obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam and Reservation criteria.
HBSAT 2020 Selection Process
Those candidates who will score minimum qualifying marks will be invited for GD and PI round. Documents required at the time of selection is given below:
- 10th and 12th class Marksheet.
- Transfer certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate.
- Admit card of the entrance exam.
- Category Certificate (If Applicable).
- 10th Class Pass Certificate.
HBSAT 2020 Admission process
The detailed steps are given below:
- Filling of application form – The candidates who wish to appear for HBSAT examination need to fill the application before moving further. Application fee of Rs. 700 has to be filled with the application form. It can be paid through 2 modes:
- Demand Draft (DD)
- Admit Card: Admit card should be carried at the time of examination at the examination hall. Candidates have to enter their registration number and their DOB to download from it from the official website.
- Exam day: The exam will be held in January 2020 through an online mode. Candidates should prepare for sections like Communication and Business Aptitude, Data sufficiency, Mathematical Ability, Reasoning, and English.
- HBSAT Result: Results are declared within one month after the examination. The results will be available in the form of a PDF on the official website. Candidates should take a print out of the result.
- GD & PI – Group Discussion and Personal Interview round will be held for the qualifying candidates.
- Counselling – Final list of students will be prepared for GD & PI rounds. This is where the documents for the admission will be verified.
Hyderabad Business School Fee Structure: GHBS fee
|1ST YEAR||2ND YEAR||TOTAL RS.|
|On registration day before commencement
of classes i.e, June / July 2020
|Total||3,60,000/-||3,60,000/-||7,20,000/- (May Vary)|
Hyderabad Business School Reviews & Highlights
|Exam Name||HBSAT 2020|
|Entrance Test Conducting Body||GITAM Hyderabad Business School|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|HBSAT official website||www.ghbs.in|
|Duration of HBSAT 2020||90 minutes|
|Eligibility (may vary for different exams)||Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent|
|Courses Offered||Master of Business Administration|
Stay tuned for HBSAT – Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test for Admission.
Hyderabad Business School Website and Address
GITAM HBS, Hyderabad Campus Rudraram, Patancheru Mandal, Sanga Reddy Dist. Telangana – 502329.
How many questions will be asked in the HBSAT 2020 Exam?
Only 100 questions will be asked in the HBSAT 2020 Exam.
How much time will be provided to complete the HBSAT 2020 Exam?
90 minutes will be provided to complete the HBSAT 2020 Exam.
Who can apply for the HBSAT Exam?
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, from a recognized university, with a minimum of aggregate 50% marks and must have previously passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized University can apply for the HBSAT 2020 Exam.
Read More about MBA Admission in India Here.