SAIL Recruitment 2021 online application form has been released for eligible qualified nurses for an online interview to undertake the “Proficiency Training‟ in 600 bedded multi-speciality DSP hospital under M&HS department. The application has been invited by Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP), a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), a Maharatna Company for total 83 vacant posts. The last date to apply for this is 17 May 2021. Read the complete article to know details about the Proficiency Training of Nurses at DSP Hospital 2021.
Steel Authority of India (DSP) Plant, has released the application form for interested and eligible qualified nurses to undertake the “Proficiency Training‟ in 600 bedded multi-speciality DSP hospital under M&HS department which can be filled until 17 May 2021.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Dates
The candidates can check below win the table SAIL Recruitment 2021 vital dates:
|Starting Date for Apply Online/Registration||03 May 2021|
|Last Date to Pay the Examination Fee and fill the form||17 May 2021|
|Interview date||To be intimated by mail/website in due course|
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply online through SAIL website (www.sail.co.in) and
upload documents as advised.
- The online registration has been started from 03 May 2021.
- No other mode of application would be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to give their valid email and contact number, as communication with the candidates including a schedule of interview etc. will be intimated through email/website.
- Candidates should have the latest identifiable passport size colour photograph in .jpg or .jpeg file only of size up to 50 kb (taken against a white background as well as a photograph of signature in .jpg or .jpeg file only of size up to 50 kb (running signature and not the individual alphabet) in digital format for uploading with the application form.
- The same photograph should be affixed until the selection process is over, whenever & wherever required.
- The also need to upload pdf file(max size 400 kb) of original documents w.r.t. PAN, Pass certificate only of Diploma/B.Sc.(Nursing).caste certificate(if applicable) etc.
- Once the form will be completed they are advised to keep the printout of it for future use.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To successfully apply candidates need to fulfil below given SAIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute
recognized by State Govt. / Central Govt.
- The minimum age required to apply for “Proficiency Trainee Nurse” is 18 years.
- Upper Age Limit: 30 years is the maximum age limit to apply for this post [Relaxation in Upper Age limit to 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC & ST candidates]
- Qualification: (a) Pass in B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery or; (b) Internship Certificate (if applicable) (c) Certificate of Registration
- Departments/ Disciplines: ICU/NICU/BICU, Medicine, Surgery, Obs & Gyn, Paediatrics, Casualty, Orthopaedics, COVID, Chest & Other associated areas.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Aspirants have a look below in the given points, ways of SAIL Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates have to appear for online/offline interview as per the schedule. While an online interview, a link/user id & password will be provided to a candidate‟s registered e-mail id. Candidates are, therefore, advised to check their emails/website frequently and make ready necessary arrangements prior to the scheduled date & time of the online interview.
- Selection for „Proficiency Training‟ will be done based on the performance through interview only.
- In case of an online interview, all certificates & documents will be verified with the original prior to joining and if any candidate fails to produce the same, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- If the selected candidates are not in possession of the “Certificate of Registration” at the time of joining, they will have to deposit the same within three months from the date of their engagement as proficiency trainee nurses. Till then, the engagement of the proficiency trainee nurses will be Provisional.
- „Proficiency Training‟ will start immediately after the selection process will be completed.
- Once the training will be over in DSP for 18 months, a „Certificate of Proficiency„ will be issued by M&HS department to the successful candidates based on their satisfactory performance.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Stipend
The candidates will be given the following stipend if they get recruited:
- Stipend per month – Rs.8000/-plus will be given
- Knowledge Enhancement Allowance per month (Max up to Rs.7020/-linked to attendance as under)
Monthly Attendance Allowance Rate 20 days or more Rs.260/- per working day 15-19 days Rs.130/- per working day Less than 15 days NIL
- They will have to work for 08 hours a day- one day off per week.
- This training is for 18 months
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Important Links
- Download SAIL Recruitment 2021 Proficiency Trainee Nurse Advt Pdf
- Click here to Apply for SAIL Proficiency Trainee Nurse 2021
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Highlights
Check below a short details about SAIL Recruitment 2021:
|Recruitment Process||SAIL Proficiency Training of Nurses at DSP Hospital 2021|
|Conducting body||Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP), a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), a Maharatna Company|
|Number of Posts Available||83|