MIT School of Distance Education Admission 2021 (MITSDE) is an integral constituent of MAEER’s MIT Pune, established in the year 2008. There is no entrance test for admission; however, there is a minimum percentage criterion. The candidates can apply online by filling the application form. The candidates can pursue PG Certificate in Management, PG Diploma in Management and/or PG Diploma in Business Administration. The candidates can read the complete article to know more details about MIT School of Distance Education Admission 2021.
MIT School of Distance Education Admission 2021 Application Process
The detailed information regarding MIT school application form is given below:
- Candidates can apply for the application form online as well as offline through the official website of MIT school.
- Candidates must fill in the application form and attach it along with the required documents asked.
- The incomplete application form will not be accepted by the authority.
- Filled up application form must be submitted in the form of Demand Drafts (DD) drawn in favour of “Executive Director – MITSDE” payable at Pune.
- Name and contact number of the candidate should be written behind the DD. Candidates can make the application fee payment online through net banking/debit/credit cards.
- Documents to be scanned & uploaded for eligibility check.
- Candidates will receive a pre-enrollment verification call to verify all the details submitted to avoid any discrepancy issues later.
- Candidates will receive a Welcome Mail to confirm your admission within 3-4 working days and your student account login details will be provided to you in a separate mail.
- Applicants are requested to change your password and keep it safe.
- Candidates need to check all the details of your admission, in case there is any discrepancy you must inform within 5 working days.
- Candidates will receive your study kit in 7 working days.
- In case admission status is “Provisional” candidates will receive your study kit and student account login details. However, candidates will not be able to do their assignments or examination until your admission status is “Confirmed”.
- Candidates need to complete admission formalities to have a confirmed admission status.
The list of documents required fills the application form.
- Candidate’s education mark sheet and certificates
- ID Proof (in the size specified)
- Photo (in the size specified)
- Signature (in the size specified)
MIT School of Distance Education 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Given below is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by the school of distance education.
|Post Graduate Diploma In Management||Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any discipline with a minimum 3-year of work experience.|
|Postgraduate Diploma In Business Administration||Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any discipline with a minimum 3-year of work experience.|
|Postgraduate Certificate In Management||Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board.|
List of courses offered by the school of distance education is given below:
Post Graduate Diploma In Management
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure management
- Marketing Management
- Materials Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Telecom Management
- Wealth Management
- Operations Management
- Retail Management
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Piping Design
- Energy Management
- Risk and Insurance Management
- Fire protection and safety
Postgraduate Diploma In Business Administration
- Human Resource
- Information technology
- Materials management
- Supply Chain Management
Postgraduate Certificate In Management
- Retail Management
- Business Management
MIT School of Distance Education Provisional Admission
Students appearing for their final year may also apply. However, MITSDE will process the admission as a provisional one; on receipt of the Degree or Provisional Certificate, the admission will be confirmed.
Applying candidates must note that in case the documents are not submitted within six months of taking the provisional admission, the admission will stand cancelled and all the fees will be forfeited. Exams cannot be taken until the admission is confirmed.
MIT School of Distance Education Fee Structure
The detailed information regarding MIT School of Distance Education is given below.
- The total fee for the PGD courses at MITSDE varies between Rs. 38,000 and Rs. 42,000 depending on the course being applied to. The amount covers program fee, registration, course material, and examination fee.
- The total fee for the PGDBA courses is Rs. 59,000.
Fee can be paid online by Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking on the link provided by MITSDE. The career counselling team will generate the link after your final approval. The fee can be paid from either PayU money/ Easebuzz Payment Gateway. Transaction charges will be applicable as per individual payment gateway.
MIT School of Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights
|Admission Name||MIT School of Distance Education Admission 2021|
MIT Campus, Pune S.No.124, Ex-Servicemen Colony, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune-411038, Maharashtra (India)
mit school of distance education kothrud, mit school of distance education wiki, mit chennai distance education, mit school of distance education fake, distance learning courses in pun,e distance education pune, bba distance education in pune, mitsde placement.