MIT School of Distance Education Admission 2020 (MITSDE) is an integral constituent of MAEER’s MIT Pune, established in the year 2008. MAEER’s MIT was founded in the year 1983 by Dr Vishwanath D. Karad, (Founder, Executive President & Managing Trustee) along with the collective efforts of many educationists, scientists and social thinkers. MIT is among the first in professional education offering academic programs at more than 72 institutions and 4 universities across India. Drawing on the rich history of excellence in education and innovation, MITSDE’s offerings, curriculum design, and delivery methodologies are unique, and hence they come together to offer the best-designed distance education programs that efficiently bridge the skills gap for working professionals.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM Uni. Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Details regarding the admission procedure are given in the article below:
MIT School of Distance Education Admission 2020 Application Process
The detailed information regarding MIT school application form is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MIT School of Distance Education Admission 2020: MITSDE, Pune - Admissions
- Candidates can apply for the application form online as well as offline through the official website of MIT school.
- Candidates must fill in the application form and attach it along with the required documents asked.
- The incomplete application form will not be accepted by the authority.
- Filled up application form must be submitted in the form of Demand Drafts (DD) drawn in favour of “Executive Director – MITSDE” payable at Pune.
- Name and contact number of the candidate should be written behind the DD. Candidates can make the application fee payment online through net banking/debit/credit cards.
- Documents to be scanned & uploaded for eligibility check.
- Candidates will receive a pre-enrollment verification call to verify all the details submitted to avoid any discrepancy issues later.
- Candidates will receive a Welcome Mail to confirm your admission within 3-4 working days and your student account login details will be provided to you in a separate mail.
- Applicants are requested to change your password and keep it safe.
- Candidates need to check all the details of your admission, in case there is any discrepancy you must inform within 5 working days.
- Candidates will receive your study kit in 7 working days.
- In case admission status is “Provisional” candidates will receive your study kit and student account login details. However, candidates will not be able to do their assignments or examination until your admission status is “Confirmed”.
- Candidates need to complete admission formalities to have a confirmed admission status.
- Candidate’s education mark sheet and certificates
- ID Proof (in the size specified)
- Photo (in the size specified)
- Signature (in the size specified)
List of courses offered by the school of distance education is given below:
Post Graduate Diploma In Management
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure management
- Marketing Management
- Materials Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Telecom Management
- Wealth Management
- Operations Management
- Retail Management
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Piping Design
- Energy Management
- Risk and Insurance Management
- Fire protection and safety
Postgraduate Diploma In Business Administration
- Human Resource
- Information technology
- Materials management
- Supply Chain Management
Postgraduate Certificate In Management
- Retail Management
- Business Management
MIT School of Distance Education Eligibility Criteria: Course Wise
Given below is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by the school of distance education.
|Post Graduate Diploma In Management||Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any discipline with a minimum 3-year of work experience.|
|Postgraduate Diploma In Business Administration||Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any discipline with a minimum 3-year of work experience.|
|Postgraduate Certificate In Management||Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board.|
MIT School of Distance Education Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure from the PDF link given below.
Fee can be paid online by Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking on the link provided by MITSDE. The career counselling team will generate the link after your final approval. The fee can be paid from either PayU money/ Easebuzz Payment Gateway. Transaction charges will be applicable as per individual payment gateway.
MIT Campus, Pune S.No.124, Ex-Servicemen Colony, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune-411038, Maharashtra (India)
For more information related to JEE Main 2020.
mit school of distance education ranking, mitsde placement, mitsde full form, mit Chennai distance education, mitsde ranking, distance education in Pune, mitsde assignments, mit school of distance education quora