Joint Entrance Test Agriculture 2020 is also popular as Rajasthan JET Examination. The JET Agriculture 2020 is a state level entrance test organized by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. This examination is a gateway for admissions in different courses like B.Tech-Dairy Technology, B.Sc. Forestry (Honours), B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours), B.Tech-Food Technology, B.Sc. Horticulture (Honours) and many others. Most of the colleges/institute in Rajasthan state take admission on the basis of JET Agriculture scores. Find details of JET Agriculture 2020 examination, including the application form, exam date, eligibility, etc.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
JET Agriculture 2020 Notification
JET Agriculture 2020 Counselling will be start in the month of March 2020.
Important Dates for JET Agriculture 2020
Given below are the tentative dates released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|Application form starts||1st week of March 2020|
|Application form last date||1st week of April 2020|
|Last date for editing Applications Forms||1st week of April 2020|
|Admit card download||1st week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Releasing of answer key||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date for objections if any||2nd week of May 2020|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of May 2020|
|Starting of online option form (counselling)||2nd week of June 2020|
JET Agriculture 2020 Application Form
Given below are some general information about the application form. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
Firstly, the application form will be available from March 2020. Also, the fee payment is available in online mode only. But, no other mode is valid for the application. Further, the application fee was Rs. 2800/- for General, OBC & SBC candidates and Rs. 1400/- for SC, ST and PC candidates. But, the application was non-refundable.
Eligibility Criteria for JET Agriculture
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfill in order to sit for the exam.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- The maximum age limit is 25 years.
- In the 12thexamination, candidates must have any of the following subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Agriculture, Biology or Mathematics.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board. And He/she should have secured at least 50% marks for general and 45% marks for reserved categories.
- Those candidates who have studied at last 3 years of qualifying exam continuously from Rajasthan are eligible to appear in the Exam.
JET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are given below. Generally, the pattern doesn’t change much every year.
- Negative Marking: One mark is deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Exam Mode: The exam will occur in pen and paper-based mode.
- Answer Mode: Candidates have to mark their answer with the black ballpoint pen.
- Marking Scheme: The candidate gets four marks for each correct answer.
JET Agriculture Admit Card 2020
Candidates have to download the admit card through the website. The Rajasthan JET Admit Card 2020 is provided to students via online mode only. There is no facility to send admit card to the candidates personally. Candidates will not get the permission to appear for the examination, without producing a valid admit card. Students can get their admit card through candidate login by entering “Registration Number” & “Password”.
JET Agriculture Answer Key
- Candidates are able to check their answer key through online mode.
- The exam conducting authority publish the JET Agriculture Answer Key in May 2020.
- If any candidates have an objection in the answer key, they can object till May 2020.
JET Agriculture Result 2020
- Result & option form will be declared in June 2020.
- The authority will publish a list of candidates mentioning their Roll Number and Registration Number with the other details.
- Candidates should take the printout of the result and keep it safe for further use.
JET Agriculture Counselling 2020
- Firstly, the Rajasthan JET Counselling 2020 will starts in June 2020.
- But, only qualified candidates are able to participate in the counselling process. Also, the counselling process takes place in different rounds.
- Candidate must keep ready the information and the list of colleges along with an order of choice on a separate paper and mark sheets.
- Finally, Candidates have to pay Rs. 5000 with option form (online). And, This fees will be adjusted in college fees of the candidate.
Moreover, For Other Queries, Visit the Official Website: http://www.rcaudaipur.com/
Finally, stay tuned to entrancezone for more updates and information related to JET Agriculture 2020.