JET Agriculture 2022 will be conducted in August 2022 tentatively by SRI KARAN NARENDRA AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY, JOBNER. Rajasthan JET is conducted at the state level to offer admission into the following courses: M.Sc Agriculture, M.Sc Horticulture, M.Sc Forestry, M.Sc Home Science, and M.F.Sc. (Master of Fisheries Science). The candidates can go through this article to get all the details about Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, and Counselling.
Rajasthan JET 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended to 15 May, Check New Correction Window Schedule.
JET Agriculture 2022 Exam Status
Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test Agriculture 2022 Status
|Application Date Extended|
JET Agriculture 2022 Important Dates
As per the notice, now, the last date for filling the Rajasthan JET application form with a late fine of INR 500 is May 19, 2022. Also, the application form editing shall commence on May 20, 2022, but the last date for making edits is May 22, 2022, till 12 am. The board has not communicated any valid reason for extending the last day of filling out the Rajasthan JET 2022 application form.
Candidates can take note of all the important dates for Rajasthan JET 2022 from the table given below:
Rajasthan JET 2022 Schedule(tentative)
|Date of commencement for filling the online application ||March 2022|
|Last date for filling and online depositing the application forms without a late fee||19 May 2022|
|Last date for filling & online depositing the application forms with late fee Rs. 500||20 May 2022|
|Last date for editing the application form||22 May 2022|
|Online Admit cards are available|
|Date of Entrance Examination|
|Display of OMR sheets and answer key|
JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form
JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form
will be available on the official website of SRI KARAN NARENDRA AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY JOBNER.
Candidates go through the details regarding Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2022 Registration which is given below:
- The application process includes the following steps: Online Registration, Filling details in the application form, paying the application fee, and taking out a print out of the application form.
- Candidates also have the facility of editing the details they have filled in the application form.
- They need to upload the scanned images of their signature and photograph.
- Applicants are also required to keep the printout of the application form until the completion of the application process.
Steps to fill the Rajasthan JET application form
Follow the below-given steps to fill the JET Agriculture Application Form 2022:-
- Step 1: Candidates must keep all the relevant documents to avoid any reason for non-accepting the form by the system.
- Step 2: Depositing the Fees
- Step 3: Filling the online application form
- Step 4: Printing of Application Form
JET Agriculture 2022 Application Fee
JET Agriculture 2022 Application Fee is mentioned below category wise and shall be paid accordingly by the candidates:
Rajasthan JET Examination Fee 2022
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid online through Net Banking, Credit card, or Debit card.
JET Agriculture 2022 Eligibility Criteria
JET Agriculture 2022 Eligibility Criteria are given below. Candidates should satisfy the following points to appear in the exam.
- Qualification Requirement: The candidates need to have completed their high school education from Rajasthan, Ajmer, or any other equivalent board.
- Domicile Requirement: The candidates having the domicile of Rajasthan state will only be eligible to apply for the exam.
- Compulsory Subjects: The candidates must have studied and cleared Biology, Agriculture, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics subjects in class 12.
- Minimum Percentage Required: The candidates need to pass in class 12 with a minimum aggregate of at least 50% marks.
- Percentage Relaxation: The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/SBC category will be given a relaxation of at least 5% marks.
- Age Limit Criteria: The candidates should not have an age greater than 25 years.
- Appearing eligibility: The candidates who will be appearing for their final 12th class exam will also be eligible to apply for the exam.
JET Agriculture 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates should go through the JET Agriculture 2022 Exam Pattern so that they can prepare accordingly for the exam and score good marks. The complete structure of the JET Agriculture paper format is given below:
Rajasthan JET Paper Format
Mode of Examination
|Offline Mode (PPT)|
Duration of Examination
|120 minutes (Two Hours)|
No. of Questions asked
Types of Questions
|+4 for the correct answer and -1 for incorrect Answer|
Medium of Examination
|English and Hindi|
The information regarding the total number of questions from each subject is provided in the table below:
Rajasthan JET Subject-wise Marks Distribution
Number of Questions
- The Candidates desiring admissions in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Forestry/ Fisheries/ Food and Dietetics may attempt any three subjects.
- Candidates desiring admissions in Dairy Technology and Food Technology must attempt Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics only.
JET Agriculture 2022 Syllabus
Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2022 Syllabus will comprise of various topics from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Agriculture. Candidates are advised to go through the topics from the syllabus of Class 11th & 12th for various subjects.
- Agriculture subject: Topics will be from General Proficiency & General knowledge in Agriculture, etc.
- Biology subject: The topics will be from Environmental Biology, Botany & Human Welfare, Unity of Life, Continuity of Life, Plant Physiology, Invertebrates, and Vertebrates, etc.
- Chemistry subject: Topics will be from Structure of Atom, Colloidal State of Matter, Valency of Carbon & Hybridization, Chemical Bonding, etc.
- Mathematics Subject: The topics will be from Algebra of Complex Number, Relations & Functions, Matrices, Vectors, Geometry, Differentiation, Integration, and much more.
- Physics subject: Topics will be from Dynamic of Particle, Rotational Motion, Thermodynamics, Waves, Electrostatics, and much more.
JET Agriculture 2022 Preparation Tips
JET Agriculture 2022 Preparation Tips is given below:
- Candidates need to follow their timetable strictly.
- They also need to make their proper notes which will help them to revise the topics they have already prepared.
- Applicants must be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus which will help the candidates to prepare for the exam properly.
- Candidates must refer to the books written by renowned authors to prepare for the exam.
- They need to give equal time to all the subjects and focus more on the subject in which they are weak.
- Candidates must not lose their focus from academics and should keep themselves focused.
- Need to have proper diet and rest.
- Furthermore, they must not take too much stress.
JET Agriculture 2022 Admit Card
- The University will not send the admit cards to the candidates via post or mail.
- Candidates need to carry the admit card with them on exam day and also paste their photograph in the space provided on the admit card.
- Applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
- Candidates will be required to enter their login id details to download their admit cards.
JET Agriculture 2022 Answer Key
JET Agriculture 2022 Answer Key will be available through online mode only. Information related to Joint Entrance Test Agriculture Answer Key is provided below:
- Candidates can also object if they have any discrepancy with the answers provided.
- The answer key will also be available in both Hindi as well as English languages.
- Candidates can analyze their performance by calculating the expected scores and hence get to know their qualifying status for the exam.
JET Agriculture 2022 Result
- Candidates can check their results through the online mode by entering their login details.
- The candidates having their names on the rank list will be eligible to attend the counselling round.
JET Agriculture 2022 Cut Off
JET Agriculture 2022 Cut Off will be released through online mode only after the declaration of the result.
- The University will release the category wise cut off for all institutions for all qualified candidates.
- Cut Off marks might be different for each institution as every institution will be having its cut-off.
- The cut-off will be prepared based on the following factors: total candidates who appeared in the exam, number of candidates who have qualified for the written exam, difficulty level of the question paper, cut-off trends of the previous year, and number of seats available in that institute, etc.
JET Agriculture 2022 Counselling
JET Agriculture 2022 Counselling will be organized after the declaration of the result. The candidates who will get the qualifying marks in Rajasthan JET written exam would be eligible for counselling and further admission procedure.
- The counselling process will take place in different rounds.
- Candidates will be required to fill the option form after the result declaration to take part in the counselling process.
- Counselling for Rajasthan JET 2022 will tentatively start in the first week of July 2022.
- Candidates will also have to fill their choices in the order of their preference.
- Seats will be filled based on merit and reservation policy.
- The seats will be allotted based on the following factors: choice-filled, availability of seats, and ranks.
JET Agriculture 2022 Highlights
Check the basic information related to Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test 2022 given below:
Name of the exam
JET Agriculture 2022 (Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test Agriculture)
Exam conducting body
SRI KARAN NARENDRA AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY, JOBNER
State Level Entrance Exam
Rajasthan JET Official Website
Admission into agriculture courses in Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Horticulture, Agriculture, and Forestry fields.
Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology (MPUAT)
The university's main objective is to train need-based quality human resource in consonance with the need of the public and private sector organizations, conduct basic and applied research to solve both the existing and long term problems; and arrange Human Resource Development (HRD) programs for effective transfer of technology to the officers and supervisory staff of the Departments of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Soil Conservation, and Watershed Management, Animal Husbandry, etc.