The Answer Key of Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test(JET) 2020 is to be released by the Agricultural University, Kota on its official website on 8 August 2020. The answer key will contain the correct answers to the questions asked in the entrance exam that help the candidates to get an idea bout how much marks they are going to score in the exam. The authority will also provide the candidates a chance to fill the objections against the answer key till 10 August 2020. Rajasthan JET 2020 is a State level entrance exam conducted with the purpose to select candidates for admission in the undergraduate courses in the field of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Food Technology. Read this complete article to get more information about Rajasthan JET 2020 Answer Key.
Rajasthan JET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of events of Rajasthan JET 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of Rajasthan JET 2020
|Last date to fill the application form||10 June 2020|
|Issue of admit card||26 July 2020|
|Date of the entrance exam||2 August 2020|
|Display of answer key||8 August 2020|
|Last date to fill the objections||10 August 2020|
Note: These are the revised dates of the events that was earlier postponed due to COVID 19.
How to Calculate marks using Rajasthan JET 2020 Answer Key?
At first, if a candidate wants to calculate his or her marks to be obtained in the entrance exam, then they first have to go through with the marking scheme of Rajasthan JET 2020 that is already mentioned below.
- For every right answer, candidate will be awarded with four marks.
- For every wrong answer, one mark is to be deducted from the candidate's overall marks.
Now, there are the steps given below that candidates must follow in order to calculate their marks to be obtained.
In the first step, candidates have to download the Rajasthan JET 2020 Answer key from the official website of joint entrance test i.e http://www.jet2020aukota.com/
Step 2. After that, candidates have to cross check all their answers with the answers given in the answer key.
Step 3. Then, candidates have to note down the number of the right and wrong answers.
Step 4. In the last step, applicants have to use the given below formula to calculate their marks to be obtained.
Marks to be obtained= (Number of right answers X 4) - (Number of wrong answer X 1)
How to Download Rajasthan JET 2020 Answer Key?
There are the steps mentioned below that candidates must follow in order to download the Rajasthan JET 2020 Answer Key.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of the JET(Joint Entrance Test).
Step 2. Then they have to search here for "Rajsthan JET 2020 Answer Key" link.
Step 3. Now, click on the link.
Step 4. After that, the answer key of Rajasthan JET 2020 will be open on the desktop screen.
Step 5. At last, applicants are advised to download their answer key in the pdf format for future reference and then they can check the answer key for calculating their estimated score.
How to Challenge Rajasthan JET 2020 Answer Key?
- All applicants will be able to raise the objections against the Rajasthan JET 2020 answer key if they are not satisfied or have any objection with the answers.
- Answer key will be available on the official website along with their OMR sheets.
- After considering the errors given by the candidates in the answer key, the official authority will release the result on its official website.
- Candidates will be able to fill the objections till 8 August 2020, after that any objection will not be accepted.
- The answer key will be released for both English and Hindi language papers for all set of question papers.
- The objections will only be accepted through online mode on their official website.
- Candidate must make sure that they have to provide a valid proof for the objection without which the objection would not be considered.
Rajasthan JET 2020 Result
- The result of Rajasthan JET 2020 is to be declared by Agriculture University, Kota on its official website.
- Rajasthan JET 2020 result is to be released on 16th August 2020.
- Candidates will be able to check their Result of Rajasthan JET 2020 by entering their Registration Number and Password.
- The result will be released fo only those candidates who have give the entrance exam.
About Rajasthan JET 2020
Rajasthan JET 2020 is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Agricultural University, Kota. The exam is conducted with the purpose to select candidates for admission in the various disciplines at under graduates level such as agriculture, horticulture, forestry and food technology. Those candidates who are interested to get admission in the Agricultural university can fill the application form of Rajasthan JET 2020 from 8 June 2020 to 10 June 2020. The exam is to be conducted on 2 August 2020.
About Agricultural University, Kota(AUK)
The Agricultural Uniersity, Kota(AUK) was established on 14th September 2013 with a bifuraction of the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur(MPUAT) and Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University(SKRAU), Bikane that was earlier known as Rajasthan agriculture university, and through promulgation of the government of Rajasthan act No. 22 of 2013. The University has been created for the development in agricultural in South-East and Eastern Rajasthan that is having a diversified agriculture situations. The mission of the AUK is to develop the human resources and to generate appropriate, efficient and effective technology for the sustainable growth in agriculture and allied fields ensuing enhanced food and nutrition security, income generation and environmental safety. The university is offering various courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level. The university conducts the Rajasthan JET with the purpose of selecting candidates for admission to different undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the disciplines of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Food Technology.