Rajasthan JET 2021 Result has been released by SRI KARAN NARENDRA AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY, JOBNER. Candidates will be able to check their Rajasthan JET 2021 result by entering their registration number and password. The result will be prepared based on the final answer key. The Rajasthan JET is to be conducted by the Agricultural University at the State level to select candidates for admission in the various courses at UG and PG level in the disciplines of Agriculture, Horticulture, Food Technology, and Forestry. Read this complete article to get more information about Rajasthan JET 2021 Result.
The result has been released. Candidates can check their results through their login.
Rajasthan JET 2021 Result Dates
The important dates events of Rajasthan JET 2021 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of Rajasthan JET 2021
|Date of entrance exam|
11 July 2021
08 August 2021
|Declaration of result |
30 July 2021
21 August 2021
How to Download Rajasthan JET 2021 Result?
The authority will declare the result of Rajasthan JET 2021 in the form of the merit list. There are the steps listed below that candidates must follow to download their Rajasthan JET 2021 Result.
- Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Joint Entrance Test(JET).
- Step 2. Then candidates have to search here for the "Rajasthan JET 2021 Results" link which will be flashing on the home page.
- Step 3. Now, candidates have to click on that link and then they will be directed to a new page on the browser.
- Step 4. Now, the applicant's candidates will be asked to enter the following details.
- Date of Birth(DOB) and registered mobile number, or
- Unique registration number obtained during the registration process
- Step 5. After entering the details, click on the "submit" icon.
- Step 6. Now a new page of the result will appear on the desktop screen.
- Step 7. At last, candidates are advised to download their results in the pdf format for future use and then to check their Rajasthan JET 2021 results.
- Step 8. Now, candidates have to press Ctril+F and then they have to enter their enrolment number or name. Then press the enter button and the candidate's result will start blinking on the page.
Rajasthan JET 2021 Merit List
- Agriculture University, Kota(AUK) will release the Rajasthan JET 2021 Result in the form of a Merit list that will contain the name of the selected candidates.
- The merit list will be available in the online mode in the pdf format.
- The university will release the Rajasthan JET 2021 Merit List based on the marks scored by the candidates in Rajasthan JET 2021 exam.
- Candidates will be able to check the merit list by entering their unique registration number and password.
- Those candidates who have scored the higher marks will get a higher rank.
- The final allotment of seats to the candidates will be done based on the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam.
Details Given in Rajasthan JET 2021 Merit List
The following are the details that candidates will be able to find on their Rajasthan JET 2021 merit list.
- Name of the candidate
- Father's name of the candidate
- Permanent address of the candidate
- Date of birth(DOB) of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Candidate's unique registration number
- Candidate's enrolment number
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the exam
- Rank obtained by the candidate in the exam
- Qualifying status of the exam i.e. pass or fail
Rajasthan JET 2021 Counselling
The counseling round of Rajasthan JET 2021 will takes place only if there will be some vacant seats available for the waiting candidates. It happens sometimes when the selected candidates withdraw the seats allotted to them or if most of the candidates score below the cut off list. In these cases, the University will conduct the spot counseling round to allot the vacant seats. The date of spot counseling will be announced on the official website of the exam. Some important points for candidates regarding the counseling session of Rajasthan JET 2021 are mentioned below.
- Those candidates who have not get admission or not reported will not be eligible to fill the online option form.
- Candidates will not be able to get the seat through the previous option form. They don't need to pay the option form again but they have to fill the choices again.
- Selected candidates need to deposit the fee of the allotted college through online mode and have to report in the college on the given date along with their original documents and self-attested photocopies for the verification of documents.