Rajasthan JET 2022 Application Form will be released tentatively in March 2022 by the SRI KARAN NARENDRA AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY, JOBNER. Rajasthan. The candidates from any state can apply under the category specified by the authority although it is a state-level examination. Through JET aspirants are offered admission to M.Sc Horticulture, M.Sc Forestry, M.Sc Agriculture, M.Sc Home Science, and M.F.Sc. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the Rajasthan JET application form 2022.
Rajasthan JET 2022 Application form dates
Candidates can check the important dates events regarding Rajashtan JET 2022
JET Agriculture 2022 Registration Schedule
|Date of commencement for filling the online application ||March 2202|
|Last date for filling and online depositing the application forms without a late fee||June 2022|
Rajasthan JET 2022 Application Form
Rajasthan JET 2022
Application Form will be available online on the official website of SRI KARAN NARENDRA AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY, JOBNER. Candidate must check their eligibility before applying. Read the below information to know all the details about the JET 2022 Application form:
- The application process will include the following steps: Online Registration, Filling details in the application form, paying the application fee, and taking out a printout of the application form.
- They need to upload the scanned images of their signature and photograph as prescribed by the authority
- Multiple application forms should not be submitted by a single candidate as it may lead to rejection.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- Applicants are also required to keep the printout of the application form until the completion of the application process.
Documents required to fill the application form
The candidate should be ready with the following documents before filling the application form:
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature
How to Apply for Rajasthan JET 2022?
The candidate can follow the below-given steps to fill the application form avoiding mistakes:
Fill the Application form
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the university.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Application form’ tab.
- Step 3: Read all the given instructions carefully.
- Step 4: Now fill the application form.
- Step 5: Fill in all required personal & academic details in the application form.
- Course applied for
- Candidate’s Full name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Age on 1st July 2021
- Address for Communication
- Pin code
- STD Code
- Tel. No.
- Mobile No.
- After filling in the above details, click on the ‘save’ button.
- Now upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
|Signature||Jpg, jpeg,png,BMP||30 to 50 KB|
|Candidate’s photograph||Jpg, jpeg,png,BMP||30 to 50 KB|
Payment of Application Fee
Candidates will be required to pay the application fee to submit the application form. Given below are the category-wise application fees:
Rajasthan JET Examination Fee
Mode of Payment:
The application fee can be paid online through Net Banking, Credit card, or Debit Card.
Submission of Application form
Check all the given details carefully and then click on the ‘Submit button. Then a confirmation page will be generated in the application form. The candidate is advised to take a print of the application form for further admission process.
Rajasthan JET 2022 Admit card
The Rajasthan JET admits card 2022
will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hard copy of the admit card to the Rajasthan JET 2022 examination center. Without an admit card applicants will not be allowed in the Rajasthan JET exam hall. The candidate makes sure that they don't carry any type of unwanted things with them at the examination hall.