Rajasthan JET 2020 last date is extended till 08 June 2020. It will be conducted by the Agriculture University, Kota. Rajastha JET exam 2020 is a state-level examination which is organised to offer the admission to M.Sc Horticulture, M.Sc Forestry, M.Sc Agriculture, M.Sc Home Science, and M.F.Sc. Rajasthan JET 2020 Application Form The Rajasthan JET 2020 application form will be released only through the online mode on the official website. The Rajasthan JET 2020 examination will be an offline mode (Pen-paper Based Test) exam. The candidate must fulfil all the Rajsthan JET 2020 eligibility criteria to apply for the Rajasthan JET application form. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the Rajasthan JET 2020 application form 2020.
- Last Dates for submitting the Application Form is 08 June 2020.
- Last Dates for submitting the Application Form with Late Fees is 10 June 2020.
Rajasthan JET 2020 Application form dates
Candidate can check the important dates events regarding Rajashtan JET 2020 Application form.
|Rajasthan JET 2020 Application Form||Important Date|
|Rajasthan JET 2020 Application Form Released||16 March 2020|
|Last date for the submitting the Application Form||08 June 2020|
|Last date for the submitting the Application Form(with Late Fees)||10 June 2020|
|Rajasthan JET 2020 Exam||02 August 2020|
Rajasthan JET 2020 Application Form
Rajasthan JET 2020 Application Form will be available from the 16 March 2020 through online mode only on the official website of JET Agriculture 2020. Candidate must check their eligibility before applying.
- The application process will include the following steps: Online Registration, Filling details in the application form, paying the application fee and taking out a print out of the application form.
- Candidates will also get the facility of editing the details they have filled in the application form.
- They need to upload the scanned images of their signature and photograph as prescribed by the authority.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Applicants are also required to keep the print out of the application form until the completion of the application process.
Documents required to fill the application form
Candidate be ready with the following documents before filling the application form:
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature
How to Apply for Rajasthan JET 2020?
Candidate can follow the below-given steps to fill the application form avoiding mistakes:
Fill the Application form
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the ‘Application form’ tab.
- Read all the given instructions carefully.
- Now fill the application form.
- Fill all required personal & academic details in the application form.
- Course applied for
- Candidate’s Full name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Age on 1st July 2020
- Address for Communication
- Pin code
- STD Code
- Tel. No.
- Mobile No.
- After filling the above details, click on the ‘save’ button.
- Now upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
|Signature||Jpg, jpeg,png,BMP||30 to 50 KB|
|Candidate’s photograph||Jpg, jpeg,png,BMP||30 to 50 KB|
Payment of Application Fee
Candidates will be required to pay the application fee to submit the applicaton form. Given below are the category-wise application fees:
Rajasthan JET Examination Fee
Mode of Payment:
The application fee can be paid online through Net Banking, Credit card or Debit Card.
Submission of Application form
Check all the given details carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button. Then a confirmation page will be generated in the application form. The candidate is advised to take print of the application form for further process.
Rajashtan JET 2020 Application correction
The candidate is advised to fill the application form correctly and carefully as no separate date will be provided by the authority to make changes in the application form.
Rajasthan JET 2020 Admit card
The Rajasthan JET admit card 2020 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the Rajasthan JET 2020 examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the Rajasthan JET exam hall. The candidate makes sure that they don't carry any type of unwanted things with them at the examination hall.