MCD Nursing Admission 2019: North Delhi Municipal Corporation will invite applications from eligible candidates for admission to General Nursing & Midwifery Course (G.N.M) for Swami Daya Nand Hospital and Hindurao Hospital Kasturba Hospital for the academic session 2019-19. An entrance test will be conducted for admission into this course. Interested applicants need to register for the entrance exam online before the last date. All the details of MCD Nursing Admission 2019 that are important dates, application form, eligibility criteria is available on this page.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
MCD Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
|Release of Application Form||July 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||08 August 2019|
|Release of admit card||August 2019|
|Date of entrance exam||02 September 2019|
|Result announcement||10 September 2019|
|First counselling||17 September 2019|
|Second counselling||24 September 2019|
|Third counselling||08 October 2019|
|Commencement of course||01 October 2019|
MCD Nursing Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for admission into the General Nursing & Midwifery Course (G.N.M) for Swami Daya Nand Hospital and Hindurao Hospital Kasturba Hospital should read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
All the applicants must fulfil the given eligibility criteria for MCD Nursing Entrance Exam.
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 or 12thwith minimum of 50% marks
- 45% is the minimum percentage aggregate for candidates belonging to reserved categories like Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 vocational ANM ( Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery)Course from a school recognized by Indian Nursing Council will also be able to apply for this course.
- ANM trainees i.e. 10+1½ years must also pass +2 or its equivalent examination are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with vocational stream- healthcare science from a recognised institution must have passed their 12th with 40% marks
- All the applicants must have qualified their 10+2 with English as one of their subjects.
- Minimum Age: Candidate must be at least 17 years age (as on admission year).
- Maximum age: Candidate must not be more than 35 years.
- For ANM (auxiliary nurse and midwifery)/LHV( lady health visitor), there is no age limit.
- Applicants should be declared medically fit by the Medical Board of Kasturba Hospital, Hindu Rao Hospital and Swami Dayanand Hospital respectively.
MCD Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
Candidates can register for MCD Nursing entrance exam 2019 through the online mode. All the applicants need to fill the application form from the official website.
How to apply?
- Log in to the official website http://www.ndmc.gov.in/.
- In order to proceed candidate will have to click on ‘’ apply online’’
- Now the candidates will be required to fill in the asked details
- It is important that the candidate carefully fill all the details in the application form.
- The candidate has to submit the application form before 8 August 2019.
- The applicant can now pay the application fee through net banking/ credit/debit card.
- It is important to take out the print of Application form & Challan as it might be required for future correspondence.
Documents to be uploaded during the registration process
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate ( for age verification ).
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- ( for verification of marks entered in the application form).
- Copy of 12th exam certificate and roll number issued by the principal.
- Passport size photo( 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Reserved category candidates: Caste Certificate( from a recognised authority)
- PWD Candidates: Disabilities Certificate. (from a recognised Institute)
MCD Nursing Exam Application fee
The final step in the completion of the registration process would be payment of the application fee. candidates can pay the application fee through net banking/ credit/debit card
check http://www.delhinursingcouncil.com/ for more details.
MCD Nursing Admission 2019 Admit card
- Admit Card will be released on the announced date.
- Aspirants can download the admit card from the official website.
- Only those candidates can get admit card who have registered for MCD Nursing entrance exam 2019 on time.
Admit card will provide information such as:
- candidate’s roll number
- date and time of the entrance exam
- address of the examination test centre
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
MCD Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern
- Duration of Exam: – 2 hours.
2. Mode of Exam: – only English language.
3. No. of Questions: – 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
4 Marking: – 1 marks will be awarded for a correct answer. There is no negative marking
MCD Nursing 2019 Result
- Candidates can view the official website.
- It is expected to be announced in the 3rd week of Oct. 2019.
- After the result, selected candidates can proceed for counselling.
- After the counselling, candidates will be sent before the selection committee for further admission procedure.
MCD Nursing 2019 Counselling
- Candidates will appear for the counselling only on merit basis a counselling,
- Candidates will appear before the selection committee after the completion of the counselling process.
- The selection committee will verify all the documents and proceed with the admission.
Admission Terms & Condition For School / College of Nursing: Delhi Nursing Council
|S.No.||Nursing Programs||Eligibility Criteria||Training Duration||Examination||Registration|
|1.||Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife||10+2 Pass||2 years||Council Examination||ANM|
|2.||General Nursing & Midwifery||10+2 Class pass with aggregate of 50%||3 and 1/2 years||Council Examination||RN & RM|
|3.||B. Sc (Basic)||As Per The INC Norms.||4 years||University||RN & RM|
|4.||B.Sc (Post Basic)||Regular As Per The INC Norm:
Distance As Per The INC Norms: 3 years
|5.||M. Sc.||As Per The INC Norms.||2 years||University||Additional Qualification|
mcd nursing result 2018, hindu rao hospital nursing admission 2018, hindu rao hospital bsc nursing admission 2018, swami dayanand hospital gnm admission 2018, mcd nursing application form 2018, swami dayanand hospital nursing form 2018, mcd gnm admission 2018, mcd nursing result 2017.