MCD Nursing Admission 2020: North Delhi Municipal Corporation will invite applications from eligible candidates for admission to General Nursing & Midwifery Course (G.N.M) for Swami Daya Nand Hospital and Hindurao Hospital Kasturba Hospital for the academic session 2020-20. An entrance test will be conducted for admission into this course. Interested applicants need to register for the entrance exam online before the last date. All the details of MCD Nursing Admission 2020 that are important dates, application form, eligibility criteria is available on this page.
MCD Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Important Dates
|Release of Application Form||26 July 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||08 August 2020|
|Release of admit card||24 August 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||01 September 2020|
|Result announcement||11 September 2020|
|First counselling||18 September 2020|
|Second counselling||25 September 2020|
|Third counselling||09 October 2020|
|Commencement of course||11 October 2020|
MCD Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
Candidates can register for MCD Nursing entrance exam 2020 through the online mode. All the applicants need to fill the application form from the official website.
How to apply?
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MCD Nursing Admission 2020: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
- Log in to the official website http://www.ndmc.gov.in/.
- In order to proceed candidate will have to click on ‘’ apply online’’
- Now the candidates will be required to fill in the asked details
- It is important that the candidate carefully fill all the details in the application form.
- The candidate has to submit the application form before 08 August 2020.
- The applicant can now pay the application fee through net banking/ credit/debit card.
- It is important to take out the print of Application form & Challan as it might be required for future correspondence.
Documents to be uploaded during the registration process
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate ( for age verification ).
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- ( for verification of marks entered in the application form).
- Copy of 12th exam certificate and roll number issued by the principal.
- Passport size photo( 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Reserved category candidates: Caste Certificate( from a recognised authority)
- PWD Candidates: Disabilities Certificate. (from a recognised Institute)
MCD Nursing Exam Application fee
The final step in the completion of the registration process would be payment of the application fee. candidates can pay the application fee through net banking/ credit/debit card
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
MCD Nursing Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for admission into the General Nursing & Midwifery Course (G.N.M) for Swami Daya Nand Hospital and Hindurao Hospital Kasturba Hospital should read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
All the applicants must fulfil the given eligibility criteria for MCD Nursing Entrance Exam.
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 or 12thwith minimum of 50% marks
- 45% is the minimum percentage aggregate for candidates belonging to reserved categories like Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 vocational ANM ( Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery)Course from a school recognized by Indian Nursing Council will also be able to apply for this course.
- ANM trainees i.e. 10+1½ years must also pass +2 or its equivalent examination are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with vocational stream- healthcare science from a recognised institution must have passed their 12th with 40% marks
- All the applicants must have qualified their 10+2 with English as one of their subjects.
- Minimum Age: Candidate must be at least 17 years age (as on admission year).
- Maximum age: Candidate must not be more than 35 years.
- For ANM (auxiliary nurse and midwifery)/LHV( lady health visitor), there is no age limit.
- Applicants should be declared medically fit by the Medical Board of Kasturba Hospital, Hindu Rao Hospital and Swami Dayanand Hospital respectively.
MCD Nursing Admission 2020 Admit card
- Admit Card will be released on the announced date.
- Aspirants can download the admit card from the official website.
- Only those candidates can get admit card who have registered for MCD Nursing entrance exam 2020 on time.
Admit card will provide information such as:
- Candidate’s roll number
- Date and time of the entrance exam
- Address of the examination test centre
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
MCD Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern
- Duration of Exam: – 2 hours.
2. Mode of Exam: – only English language.
3. No. of Questions: – 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
4 Marking: – 1 marks will be awarded for a correct answer. There is no negative marking
MCD Nursing 2020 Result
- Candidates can view the official website.
- The reulst will be announced on 11 October 2020.
- After the result, selected candidates can proceed for counselling.
- After the counselling, candidates will be sent before the selection committee for further admission procedure.
MCD Nursing 2020 Counselling
- Candidates will appear for the counselling only on merit basis a counselling,
- Candidates will appear before the selection committee after the completion of the counselling process.
- The selection committee will verify all the documents and proceed with the admission.
Admission Terms & Condition For School / College of Nursing: Delhi Nursing Council
|S.No.||Nursing Programs||Eligibility Criteria||Training Duration||Examination||Registration|
|1.||Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife||10+2 Pass||2 years||Council Examination||ANM|
|2.||General Nursing & Midwifery||10+2 Class pass with aggregate of 50%||3 and 1/2 years||Council Examination||RN & RM|
|3.||B. Sc (Basic)||As Per The INC Norms.||4 years||University||RN & RM|
|4.||B.Sc (Post Basic)||Regular As Per The INC Norm:
Distance As Per The INC Norms: 3 years
|5.||M. Sc.||As Per The INC Norms.||2 years||University||Additional Qualification|
For more information regarding CG M.Sc Nursing 2020.