MCD Nursing Admission 2021 will commence soon by North Delhi Municipal Corporation for eligible candidates for admission to General Nursing & Midwifery Course (G.N.M) for Swami Daya Nand Hospital and Hindurao Hospital Kasturba Hospital. An entrance test will be conducted for admission into this course. Interested applicants need to register for the entrance exam online before the last date. All the details of MCD Nursing Admission 2021 that are important dates, application form, eligibility criteria is available on this page.
MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to Announce|
MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Important Dates
In the below table the candidates can check a few important dates for MCD Nursing entrance exam 2021:
|Release of Application Form||September 2021|
|Last date for submission of application form||September 2021|
|Release of admit card||October 2021|
|Date of entrance exam||October 2021|
|Result announcement||October 2021|
|First counselling||October 2021|
|Second counselling||October 2021|
|Third counselling||October 2021|
|Commencement of course||October 2021|
MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates can register for MCD Nursing entrance exam 2021 through the online mode. All the applicants need to fill the application form from the official website.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MCD Nursing Admission 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
How to apply?
- Log in to the official website http://www.ndmc.gov.in/.
- In order to proceed candidate will have to click on ‘’ apply online’’
- Now the candidates will be required to fill in the asked details
- It is important that the candidate carefully fill all the details in the application form.
- The candidate has to submit the application form before 08 August 2020.
- The applicant can now pay the application fee through net banking/ credit/debit card.
- It is important to take out the print of the Application form & Challan as it might be required for future correspondence.
Documents to be uploaded during the registration process
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate ( for age verification ).
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- ( for verification of marks entered in the application form).
- Copy of 12th exam certificate and roll number issued by the principal.
- Passport size photo( 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Reserved category candidates: Caste Certificate( from a recognised authority)
- PWD Candidates: Disabilities Certificate. (from a recognised Institute)
MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Application Fee
The final step in the completion of the registration process would be payment of the application fee. candidates can pay the application fee through net banking/ credit/debit card
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for admission into the General Nursing & Midwifery Course (G.N.M) for Swami Daya Nand Hospital and Hindurao Hospital Kasturba Hospital should read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
All the applicants must fulfil the given eligibility criteria for MCD Nursing Entrance Exam.
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 or 12thwith minimum of 50% marks
- 45% is the minimum percentage aggregate for candidates belonging to reserved categories like Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 vocational ANM ( Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery)Course from a school recognized by Indian Nursing Council will also be able to apply for this course.
- ANM trainees i.e. 10+1½ years must also pass +2 or its equivalent examination are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with the vocational stream- healthcare science from a recognised institution must have passed their 12th with 40% marks
- All the applicants must have qualified their 10+2 with English as one of their subjects.
- Minimum Age: Candidate must be at least 17 years age (as on admission year).
- Maximum age: Candidate must not be more than 35 years.
- For ANM (auxiliary nurse and midwifery)/LHV( lady health visitor), there is no age limit.
- Applicants should be declared medically fit by the Medical Board of Kasturba Hospital, Hindu Rao Hospital and Swami Dayanand Hospital respectively.
MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
Check below the exam scheme of MCD Nursing Admission 2021 entrance exam:
- Duration of Exam: – 2 hours.
- Mode of Exam: – only the English language.
- No. of Questions: – 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Marking: – 1 marks will be awarded for a correct answer. There is no negative marking
MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Admit card
- Admit Card will be released on the announced date.
- Aspirants can download the admit card from the official website.
- Only those candidates can get admit card who have registered for MCD Nursing entrance exam 2020 on time.
Admit card will provide information such as:
- Candidate’s roll number
- Date and time of the entrance exam
- Address of the examination test centre
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Result
Applicants can check a few points related to MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Result below in the given points:
- Candidates can view the official website.
- After the result, selected candidates can proceed for counselling.
- After the counselling, candidates will be sent before the selection committee for further admission procedure.
MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Counselling
- Candidates will appear for the counselling only on merit basis counselling,
- Candidates will appear before the selection committee after the completion of the counselling process.
- The selection committee will verify all the documents and proceed with the admission.
Admission Terms & Condition For School / College of Nursing: Delhi Nursing Council
|S.No.||Nursing Programs||Eligibility Criteria||Training Duration||Examination||Registration|
|1.||Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife||10+2 Pass||2 years||Council Examination||ANM|
|2.||General Nursing & Midwifery||10+2 Class pass with aggregate of 50%||3 and 1/2 years||Council Examination||RN & RM|
|3.||B. Sc (Basic)||As Per The INC Norms.||4 years||University||RN & RM|
|4.||B.Sc (Post Basic)||Regular As Per The INC Norm:
Distance As Per The INC Norms: 3 years
|5.||M. Sc.||As Per The INC Norms.||2 years||University||Additional Qualification|
MCD Nursing Admission 2021 Highlights
The candidates can check below in the table summary of MCD Nursing Admission 2021:
|Exam Name||MCD Nursing Admission 2021|
|Full-Form||Municipal Corporation of Delhi Nursing Admission|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||North Delhi Municipal Corporation|