Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2020 Application form extended. Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2020 is conducted by Patna University. This entrance exam is conducted at the university level once in a year. This exam offers admission into various under graduation and post-graduation courses. Patna Women’s College is the first college for the educational needs of women in Bihar. It is important to clear the entrance exam to get admission in the Patna Women’s College. Interested candidates can go through the whole article for the detailed information regarding the Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam like dates, application form, eligibility etc.
25 May 2020: The application submission last date has been extended till 30 June 2020.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Patna Womens College Entrance Exam 2020: UG & PG Application(Extended) - Admissions
Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2020 Important dates
The important dates of the Patna Women College Entrance Exam are given below.
|Date of commencement of application||April 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||30 June 2020(Extended)|
|Date of Entrance Test
(I) PUCET for B.A
(II) PUCET for B.Sc
|Last week of May 2020|
|Proficiency Test for English Honours||Last week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2020|
|Publication of 1st Admission List||First week of June 2020|
|Commencement of classes||July 2020|
Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria first before filling the application form. The detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria for the exam given below.
Patna Women’s College UG Admission 2020: BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BBA, BMC & B.Ed
The eligibility criteria of the UG courses is given below.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|B.A (Hons.)||English||10+2 with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate||Score in PUCET + Interview|
|Communicative English & Media Studies (CEMS)||10+2 in Science/ Arts or Commerce stream with 50% (45% for SC/ST)|
|Advertising Sales Promotion & Sales Management (ASPASM)|
|B.Sc (Hons.)||Botany||10+2 with Biology or Mathematics as one of the main subjects with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST)||Score in PUCET + Interview|
|Industrial Microbiology||Pass in 10+2 with Biology as one of the main subjects with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST)|
|BCA||–||10+2 in Science/ Arts or Commerce stream with Mathematics as a mandatory subject|
|BBA||–||10+2 in Science/ Arts or Commerce stream|
|B.Com.||–||10+2 in Commerce with 45% OR 10+2 with Science/ Arts with 50% marks in aggregate||Score in PUCET + Interview + Counselling (for B.Ed)|
|B.Ed||–||BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com or any other equivalent degree OR Master’s degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanities/ Commerce OR Bachelor’s in Engineering/ Technology with Science or Mathematics with 55% marks (50% for SC/ ST)|
Patna Women’s College PG Admission 2020: MA, MCA & PG Diploma
The eligibility criteria of the PG courses is given below.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|MA||Home Science||B.A or B.Sc in Home Science||Marks in the last qualifying examination|
|MCA||–||BCA OR B.Sc (CS) OR Graduation in any discipline with Mathematics and One-year Diploma in Computing||Score in PUCET followed by an Interview|
|PG Diploma||Fashion Designing (PGDFD)||Any Graduation degree from a recognized university|
|Advertising & Sales Management (PGDASM)|
|Computer Application (PGDCA)|
NOTE: Candidates have to secure 50% marks(45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the Patna Women’s College admission form 2020 is given below.
- Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam Application form has been released in online mode.
- Candidates will able to fill the application form through the official website.
- The application form submission last date is 30 June 2020.
- Applicants are requested to fill the complete form because incompletely filled form might be rejected by the officials.
- Fill the valid and working information in the registration form.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate might be rejected.
- Candidates are requested to fill the application form carefully because their is no provision of correction window.
The courses wise Patna Women College application fee details are given below.
|Course Name||Application Fee|
|BA/ B.Com (Main Stream)||Rs. 1000/-|
|MA (Home Science)||Rs. 300/- (Rs. 350/- for SC/ST)|
|Other Courses||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment: Applicants can pay their application fee through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Online mode:
- Candidates can pay their fee through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Offline mode:
- Candidates can pay the fee through Bank Challan of Vijaya Bank and submit to Patna Women’s College’ payable at Extension counter, Patna Women’s College.
How to fill the Application Form of Patna Women College?
The procedure for filling the Patna Women College Application Form is given below.
- Visit the official website of Patna Women’s College. i.e. www.patnawomenscollege.in
- Click on ‘Admission Notice’ in the Notices section.
- Click on the ‘Application Form’ link.
- Select your course level and Course for which you are seeking admission.
- Fill course and personal details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Pay the application fee.
- At last, candidates may submit the application form and may keep a copy for further use.
Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding the Patna Women College Admit Card is given below.
- The admit card will be released in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the official website.
- Candidates will need to login to download their admit card.
- Admit Card will be released for those candidates who submitted the application form successfully.
- Hall ticket is an important document which has to carry on the exam day.
- Admit Card will have all the important details like examination time, venue and instruction which candidates must follow during the examination time.
Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding the Patna Women College Exam Pattern is given below.
|Exam Mode||Offline mode(PBT)|
|Types of Question||Objective Types|
|Number to Question||100|
|Marking Scheme||01 Mark will be awarded for each correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||No Negative marking|
Paper Pattern for B.Sc
|General knowledge and Aptitude||10 marks (Compulsory)|
|Physics and Chemistry||60 marks (Compulsory)|
|Biology OR Mathematics and Statistics||30 marks ( You can choose)|
Paper Pattern for B.A.
|General knowledge and Aptitude||25 marks|
|Questions related to all major subjects Of Humanities and Social Sciences||75 marks|
Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2020 Results
The detailed information regarding the Patna Women College Exam Result is given below.
- The result will be declared after the few days of the examination.
- The result wll release in online mode by the Patna University.
- Candidates will be able to check the result through the official website.
- Aspirants need to secure 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- For SC/ST category candidates need to secure 45% marks.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview round.
B.A. and B.Sc. Admissions 2020
Percentage of Marks for B.A.and B.Sc. Admission will be calculated as follows if there is a tie between two or more candidates.
Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2020
Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2020 Interview: Counselling Round
The vital information regarding the Patna Women College Interview round is given below.
- The counselling process will start after the declaration of the result.
- Selected candidates will be called for the interview round.
- The authorities will verify the eligibility of the candidates.
- In the interview, round candidates need to submit their documents for the seat allotment.
- Candidates are requested to keep a photocopy of the documents.
The list of the documents to be carried in the counselling round is given below.
- Certificate and Marks Sheet of the qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate
- Receipt of Application form
- Admit Card of PUCET 2020
- Original mark sheets of X, XII along with two photocopies
- Original mark sheet of Graduation (for PG candidates)
- Original Caste Certificate issued by CO/BDO/DM
- Affidavit by Notary Public in case of one-year gap between intermediate courses
- Original NCC Certificate, if applicable
- Four Passport-size photographs
Patna Women’s College Reservation Criteria
The category wise Patna Women College Reservation Criteria is given below.
Reservation of Seats
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Other Backward Caste (OBC)
Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)
Physically Handicapped (PH)
Reserved Category Girls (RCG)
Patna Women’s College Entrance Exam 2020
The detailed information regarding the Patna Women College Entrance Exam is given below.
Name of Examination
Patna Women’s College Entrance Examination
Commonly Known As
Patna Women’s College Entrance
State-level state level
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Examination
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions into B.A/B.Sc (Arts, Science, Commerce, MCA and PG Home Science).|
Stay tuned for Patna Women’s College (Patna University) Admissions Status on this page.
From which university does Patna Women's College affiliated?
Patna Women's College affiliated to Patna University.
Courses offer by the Patna Women's College?
Patna Women's College offers BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA. BCA, BMC, B.Ed, MA, MCA and PG Diploma courses
What the full form of PUCET?
PUCET stands for Patna University Common Entrance Test.
patna women’s college entrance exam syllabus, patna women’s college admission form 2019, patna women’s college result 2019, patna women’s college admission form 2020, patna womens college fee structure, patna women’s college entrance test questions paper, patna women’s college 11th admission, patna women’s college holiday list