DU 2020 Admission Form– Delhi University Application form has been delayed. The application form was about to release on 08 June 2020 for UG & PG courses session 2020-21. The last date for filling the application form will be 30 June 2020. Delhi University will provide admission in 90 affiliated DU colleges through this application form. Seats allotted to candidates for UG & PG degree courses in departments of Engineering, Law, Management, Commerce, Arts, Science, etc based on Entrance Test or Merit-List prepared according to academic records. Candidates can easily apply for admission by online mode, who fulfil all basic eligibility criteria. For complete information regarding the DU 2020 Application form, candidates may go through the given article.
Latest Update: DU 2020 Application form has been delayed.
DU 2020 Admission Form Important Dates
The important dates regarding the DU Application form 2020 are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about DU 2020 Admission Form (Delayed): New Dates, Procedure, Details - Admissions
|Application form release|
|Last date to apply||30 June 2020|
|Last date to update class 12 marks||31 July – 09 August 2020|
DU 2020 Admission Form
Candidates who are interested in applying for admission in Degree Courses under the University of Delhi check important details below:-
- DU 2020 Application form will be released soon.
- The application form will release in online mode.
- The last date to fill the application form is 30 June 2020.
- Candidates have to apply for the Entrance exam in some UG & PG degree courses for admission.
- Candidates are requested to read all the information properly to avoid any kind of mistake.
- Those who are interested in BBA, MCA, M.Sc, B.Tech have to apply in DUET 2020, for BA BE integrated degree course apply in DU JAT 2020, for B.Ed degree apply in DU B.Ed Admission 2020, and for LLB degree apply in DU LLB Entrance Exam.
- Candidates can apply through online mode by visiting the official website of DU University and also fee is payable via online mode which is non-refundable.
- Take the print out of the application form and keep it safe for further admission process.
- Candidates have to upload all the documents, signature and passport photograph in given format:-
Photographs, Documents, & Signatures Specifications
Candidates must remember that, prescribed specifications is mandatory for uploading documents else documents uploading may be not successful, so please check before applying below:-
|Photo||png or jpg or jpeg||10-50 KB|
|ID Proof||png or jpg or jpeg||10-100 KB|
|Certificates||png or jpeg or pdf or jpg||100-500 KB|
|Signature||png or jpg or jpeg||10-50KB|
Candidates can pay fee for DUET 2020 by any online mode via net-banking/debit card/credit card/upi/etc.
DU Admission Form 2020 Application Fee for UG Courses:
|Entrance Based||UR/OBC||Rs 750/-|
DU Admission Form 2020 Application Fee for PG/M.Phil/Ph.D Courses:
|Entrance Based||UR/OBC & other||Rs 750/-|
How to Apply for Delhi University (DU) Application Form 2020?
Candidates can follow given steps for admission process:
- Candidates have to visit the official Website of Delhi University and register themselves.
- Fill all the basic information such as Name, Email id, DOB, Mobile Number, etc.
- Candidates received user id or contact number.
- Login with user id & password.
- Upload all the required Documents by scanning mode.
- Press the “Submit my Profile” button.
- Click the “Apply New Course” button.
- Fill all the details properly in the application form such as academics, address, personal, etc.
- Then Save the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Pay Fee via any online mode or SBI Challan mode.
Documents Required for DU Admission Form 2020
Candidates make sure that they keep all mentioned documents at the time of admissions:-
- Entrance Exam Admit Card.
- Application Form Hard Copy.
- Class 10th/12th marksheet(2 self-attested photocopies & Original).
- 4 Passport Size Photos of Candidates.
- Graduation Degree + Marksheets of all semester(if needed).
- Community Certificate.
- EWS Certificate.
- Nationality Certificate.
- Undertakings against Sexual Harassment & Ragging.
Delhi University (DU) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi University:-
For UG Courses:
- Candidates must pass 10+2 with minimum 50% marks/equivalent grade in relevant disciplines with concerned subjects.
For PG Courses:
- Candidates must hold a Graduation degree with minimum 50% average marks(5% relaxation for reserved categories) in relevant subjects.
For M.Phil/Ph.D Courses:-
- Candidates must hold a Master’s Degree/M.Phil degree with minimum 55% marks in relevant disciplines.
Delhi University Important Admission Links
Find the important links of Delhi University Admission at Various Level & Courses: