Rajiv Gandhi University Institute Of Distance Education Admission 2020: Rajiv Gandhi University Institute Of Distance Education Admission was established in 2002. It is a distinct approach to impart education to learners who remained away in the space and/or time from the teachers and teaching institutions on account of economic, social and other considerations. The Centre for Distance Education has been renamed as “Institute of Distance Education (IDE)” in 2008. The university offers various courses at Undergraduate, Postgraduate and diploma levels. From the Academic Session 2013-14, IDE has introduced Post Graduate Courses in 5 subjects (Education, English, Hindi, History and Political Science). Further information regarding the Institute of distance education is given in the article below:
Latest News: Distance Education Admissions open for 2020 Batch. For Distance Education Enquire Here.
Rajiv Gandhi University Institute of Distance Education Admission 2020 Application Process
Candidates interested to take admission into the Institute of distance education have to apply for the application form before the last submission date. Also, the candidates must be very careful while filling the application form. Application forms will be available in both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can download the application form from the official website or can obtain it from the study centres at a payment of Rs. 100/-
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Rajiv Gandhi University Institute of Distance Education Admission 2020 - Admissions
Complete admission form along with photocopies of documents (Triplicate) and required course in the form of DD in favour of Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, payable at:
- SBI, Itanagar, Bank Code.6091 or
- Vijaya Bank, Itanagar Branch, Bank Code 8802 or
- Vijaya Bank, Arunachal University Branch, Bank Code 8802
Payment can also be made through NEFT to the following account:
- Institute of Distance Education, A/c No. 880201010001672, Vijaya Bank, Arunachal University Branch,
- IFSC Code: VIJB0008802. (Copy of the deposit slip & UTR No. to be submitted along with admission forms.)
- Admission fees is Rs. 500/- For all courses other than MA. Admission fees for MA courses is Rs. 1000/-
- Registration Fees is Rs. 250/- For all courses and categories.
Documents Required :
Candidates must have the following documents at the time of admission.
- Photocopies of Class X mark sheet and Certificate (3 sets)
- Photocopies of Class XII/10+2 from recognized Board (3 sets)
- Recent passport size photos 6 Nos.
- SC/ST certificate (3nos.)
- Original Registration card if already registered with RGU
- Original Cl-X Certificate and Cl-XII mark sheets for verification
- Photocopy of the Voter ID card or Driving License
- In-service candidates have to submit a photocopy of their government Identity Card
- Demand Draft of Admission and Registration
Courses Offered 2020
List of courses offered by the Institute of distance learning is given below:
- Political Science
- Fisheries Technology (CCFT)
- English For Communication (CCEC)
Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for all the courses offered by the Institute below:
BA: Candidates must have passed 10+2/PU (Arts, Science, or Commerce for the present course) or equivalent from any recognized Board/University or National Open School, with English as one of the compulsory subjects. Candidates passing B.A. 1st year and 2nd year(SYBA) under Distance Education Programme from Rajiv Gandhi University will be eligible for admission to B.A 2nd and 3rd year(TYBA) degree course of the Distance Education Programme, respectively
2A candidate who is allotted University roll number to appear in the First Year of B.A. shall only be allowed to take admission in 2nd year.
MA: Candidate must hold a graduate degree from any recognized university.
Certificate Course in Fisheries Technology (CCFT): Candidate must have passed Class-X or equivalent from any recognized Board/University or National Open School.
Certificate Course in English For Communication (CCEC): Candidate must have passed Class-XII and above or with equivalent qualification (any two years course after Class-X from any stream) recognized by Central/State Boards/Universities, institutions, etc. including National Open School.
Fee Structure 2020
Candidates can check the fee structure for all the courses offered on the official website.
For more information regarding RGIPT 2020.
The link is given below https://www.rgu.ac.in/.
rajiv gandhi university distance education courses, rgu distance education result 2019, rgu distance admission last date, rajiv gandhi open university courses, rgu distance education result 2018, rajiv gandhi computer university, rajiv gandhi university recruitment, rajiv gandhi university itanagar contact number.