Rajiv Gandhi University Admissions 2021 will commence soon. Rajiv Gandhi University was established in 1984 in Arunachal Pradesh and earlier known as Arunachal University. It has 22 departments and 35 colleges which provide various courses to eligible candidates at undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and doctorate (PhD) level. It was ranked among the top 100 Universities of India in 2018. The university is yet to release the admission schedule for First Semester (MA/M.Sc./M.Com./MCA/M.Ed./MBA/M.Tech., etc/all UG Courses & other Diploma/Certificate Courses based on Semester). Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2021.
RGU Itanagar Admission 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to announce|
Rajiv Gandhi University Admissions 2021 Dates
The important dates regarding the Rajiv Gandhi University admission are given below:
|Availability of application form||08 June 2021|
|Last date of submission||18 July 2021|
|Announcement of eligible candidates||19 – 20 July 2021|
|Admission of Selected Candidates||21 – 22 July 2021|
|Admission of Wait-listed Candidates||25 July 2021|
|Commencement of classes||10 August 2021|
|Admission to Clear Resultant Vacancies||August 2021|
Rajiv Gandhi University Admissions 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the application form are given below:
- The Application form will be available in June 2021 in offline and online mode.
- Candidates who are seeking admissions in the University can apply online on the official website.
- Candidates can register and pay fees online through DD or generated challans.
Rajiv Gandhi University Admissions 2021 Application Fee
The details regarding the application fee are given below:
- The application fee is Rs. 250/- for all categories.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through the online mode.
Documents Required to fill the Application form
The documents required to fill the application form are mentioned below:
- Class 10th and 12th Certificate and mark sheets, Image of the Left Thumb Impression and Graduation certificate and mark sheet if applying for PG courses.
- Candidates require their ID proof or Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter\’s identity card, Passport, College ID Card.
- You also need to have relevant category certificates( SC/ST/ OBC) as per mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates also need to attach their scanned photograph/ signatures.
Rajiv Gandhi University Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for admissions into various courses offered by RGU are as follows:
- For UG Courses candidates must have scored 45% -50% in High school & Intermediate.
- PG Courses candidates must have passed graduation with 45% -50% marks.
- For MA, M.Sc and Com Candidates with graduation degree under 10+2+3 pattern from RGU or UGC recognized university can apply. The candidate must have scored a minimum 45% marks in Major/Honours or 50% in Pass course in the concerned discipline or as one of the elective subjects.
- For BCA 10+2 with Math/statistics is a compulsory subject or 3 years diploma in Technology or engineering.
- MCA, BCA or any other bachelor’s degree with Math/Statistics as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level.
- For M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) B.Tech or B.E or M.Sc in Computer Science/IT or MCA from a recognized institution.
- For M.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) B.Tech or Electronics Engineering or MSc. in Electronics or IETE or AMIETE graduate.
- For MBA & MSW Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in any discipline.
- M.Phil & PhD candidate should hold a master’s degree or equivalent in the concerned subject from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks. Final year students can also apply for the entrance test but are requested to produce their qualifying certificate before the announcement of entrance test results.
Note- Candidates can refer to the prospectus available on the official site for further information regarding eligibility criteria for other courses.
Rajiv Gandhi University Admissions 2021 Admit Card
The details regarding the Rajiv Gandhi University Admit card are given below:
- The Admit Card will be released by the University a few days before the examination.
- The authority will release the admit card in online mode.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- Candidates will have to enter their login details to download the admit card.
- Admit card is an important document and should be kept carefully by the students.
Rajiv Gandhi University Admissions 2021 Selection Basis
The details regarding the admission procedure are given below:
- Post Graduate Programmes
- Admission will be given on the basis of the Entrance Test.
- Under Graduate Programmes
- Admission will be given through Entrance Test
- Post Graduate Diploma Course
- Admission will be provided through Entrance Test
- Certificate Course
- Admission to all the certificate courses will be on the basis of Merit.
Rajiv Gandhi University Admissions 2021 Highlights
|Admission name||Rajiv Gandhi University Admissions 2021|
|Conducting body||Rajiv Gandhi University|
Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
The Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh is a central university. The university runs the following departments and courses.
- Faculty of Basic Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Faculty of Commerce and Management Studies
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Management
- Faculty of Education
- Department of Education
- Department of Physical Education
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Geography
- Faculty of Languages
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
- Faculty of Life Sciences
- Centre of Biodiversity
- Department of Botany
- Department of Zoology
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Department of Anthropology
- Arunachal Institute of Tribal Studies
- Department of Economics
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Social Work
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Department of Mass Communication
rajiv Gandhi university entrance exam 2018, rajiv Gandhi university courses, Rajiv Gandhi university login, Rajiv Gandhi university official website, Rajiv Gandhi university b.ed admission 2018, Rajiv Gandhi university Ph.D. admission 2018, rgu entrance exam 2018, rgu entrance result