Sri Venkateswara University DDE Admission 2020: Sri Venkateshwara University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) was started by the university in April 1995. It is a UGC affiliated university. At present, the DDE is offering various courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma level such as B.A.(Regular and Open University System), B.Com.(Regular and Open University System), B.L.I.Sc., B.Ed., B.Ed.(III Methodology), P.G. Diploma in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, PG Diploma in Guidance and Counseling apart from the Post- Graduate Courses (M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., M.B.A., Executive M.B.A., M.C.A., L.L.M., M.S.P.R. and M.S.W.).Further information regarding the Directorate of Distance Education is given in the article below.
Click here for More details for Distance Education
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Application Process 2020
For admission under Directorate of Distance Education, the candidates need to fill the application form and submit it successfully to the university address. The application form can be obtained either in person from State Bank of India / Andhra Bank, S.V. University Campus, Tirupati/ from the office of the DDE or can be downloaded from the official website.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Admission 2020 - Admissions
The application form must be posted along with the enclosures and with the Online challan of AB/SBI. The application form must be completely filled without any mistakes and must be submitted before the last date.
Application form fee is Rs.350/- for B.Ed. and Rs.200/- for all other courses.
How to Apply For the Sri Venkateswara University DDE?
Candidates must follow the following steps:
- Candidate downloads the application form through online mode and fill it with the necessary information.
- Candidates must enclose the important copies of document and photograph with the application form
- Now, candidates are required to submit the application form to the Director, DDE, S.V.University by post/in person.
- Candidate must not forget to keep the printout copy of the completed applications for further use.
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Last Date for Submission of filled in Applications||03rd March 2020|
Sri Venkateswara University DDE Courses Offered
List of courses offered under the Directorate of Distance Education is given below:
- Bachelor of Arts (Regular)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Regular)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Bachelor of Science(B.Sc)(Regular)
- B.Com. Computers(Regular)
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Political Science and Public Administration
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Arts in Telugu
- Master of Arts in Hindi
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Commerce (Financial Management)
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Physics
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Zoology
- Master of Science in Botany
- Master of Library and Information Science(M.L.I.Sc.)
- Master of Social Work
PG Diploma Courses:
- PG Diploma in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling
Sri Venkateswara University DDE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Eligibility Criteria for few courses is given below:
B.Sc: Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination in science from a recognized board.
MA: Candidate must hold a graduation degree with subjects opted at Mater’s from a recognized university.
Master of Social Work [MSW]: Candidate must hold a graduation degree from a recognized university.
MBA/ PGDM, MCA & Executive MBA: Candidate must hold a graduation degree from a recognized university.
Sri Venkateswara University DDE Study Centre 2020
List of DDE study centres affiliated to the university is given below:
For more information regarding JEE Main 2020.