Tezpur University Open and Distance Learning Admission 2019: Tezpur University Centre for Open and Distance Learning (CODL) was established in 2011 with the aim of disseminating knowledge and imparting quality education through open and distance learning mode. The Centre offers various post-graduate, undergraduate, diploma and certificate programmes in emerging areas of science, engineering, social sciences, management and humanities with the flexible system to cater to the needs of the learners who otherwise cannot avail the regular mode of education. The basic focus of the centre is to prepare human resources of the region and the country by making them skilled and employable.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Candidates can check the details regarding the university in the article given below:
Tezpur University Open and Distance Learning Admission Dates 2019
Candidates can check the dates regarding the admission below:
|Application Form Filling starts||01 June 2019|
|Application form submission last date||31 July 2019|
|Application form submission last date with late fee fine||31 August 2019|
Tezpur University Open and Distance Learning Application Form 2019
Tezpur University has announced the dates for the Open and Distance Learning. For admission into the university, the candidates have to apply for the application form. Application forms for all the courses are available online on the official website. Fill up the online application form, upload photograph, scanned copies of certificate, mark sheets and identity documents and submit. Candidates must be very careful while filling the application form.
- The candidates have to pay the fees online through PayTM using ‘Pay Fees’ button. On successful payment of fees, candidates will get a payment reference number and an email confirming their admission in CODL.
- The application fee for admission is Rs. 200 (Rs. 100 for SC/ST candidates). Application fee along with the programme fee must be deposited at the time of application in full.
- Application fees or courses fee once deposited will not be refunded. Candidates must submit the application form before the last submission date. Late fee fine is Rs. 300/-.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Candidates shall be required to fill their details and upload the following documents.
- Passport size photograph
- 10th Standard Marksheet/ Pass Certificate
- 12th Standard Marksheet/ Pass Certificate
- Bachelor Degree Consolidated Marksheet/ Pass Certificate
- Document of Identity Proof (Pan Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving License)
How To Apply for Tezpur University Open and Distance Learning Admission 2019?
Follow the given steps to avoid any kind of confusion:
- Firstly, visit the official website and click on the Application form 2019 option given on the website.
- Now, Read the instruction carefully and click on “Apply Now” option.
- Candidates need to create a “login ID” and “password” by registering yourself
- Fill the application form carefully with all the details asked such as general, educational, personal details. Candidates also need to upload their self-attested photographs and signatures.
- Now, proceed for the payment option.
Candidates who have appeared/are appearing in the qualifying examination before the date of admission may be admitted provisionally under the following conditions:
- Candidates should have passed all the earlier examinations held for the same degree without any carryover of the subject and satisfying the academic minimum eligibility criteria specified for the concerned academic programme.
- All academic works including theory and practice of qualifying examinations should be completed before the admission.
- Candidates must produce the evidence of passing the qualifying examination with requisite qualification while submitting the form for term end examinations.
TEZPUR UNIVERSITY CODL Study Center
List of study centres is given below:
- Tezpur (Tezpur University)
- Guwahati (B. Borooah College)
- Dibrugarh (DHSK College)
Tezpur University CODL Courses Offered
Courses offered by the university is given below:
- MA in Mass Communication
- MA in English
- MA in Sociology
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management
- PG Diploma in Environmental & Disaster Management
- PG Diploma in Renewable Energy and Energy Management
Tezpur University CODL Eligibility Criteria 2019
Eligibility Criteria for all the courses is given below:
MA in Mass Communication: Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
MA in English: Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
MA in Sociology: Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
PG Diploma in Human Resource Management: Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
PG Diploma in Environmental & Disaster Management: Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
PG Diploma in Renewable Energy and Energy Management: Candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
Tezpur University CODL Fee Structure 2019
Fee Structure for all the courses offered by the university is given below:
|MA in Mass Communication||INR 12500/-|
|MA in English||INR 12000/-|
|MA in Sociology||INR 12000/-|
|PG Diploma in Human Resource Management||INR 7500/-|
|PG Diploma in Environmental & Disaster Management||INR 7500/-|
|PG Diploma in Renewable Energy and Energy Management||INR 8500/-|
For more information regarding Assam CEE 2019.
tezpur university pg diploma courses, tezpur university diploma courses, tezpur university codl,tezpur university admission 2018, guwahati university distance education, dibrugarh university distance education, tezpur university bca admission