CG TET 2020 Application form has been released on 14 February 2020. CG TET 2020 is also known as Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test 2020. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (PEB) is the governing authority and is responsible for CG TET. This TET exam is conducted at state-level once in a year. The exam will be conducted for the recruitment of primary and upper primary school teachers. TET is mandatory for getting a Govt. Teaching job. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding CG TET exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Application form has been released on 14 February 2020 and will end on 01 March 2020.
- Exam is going to be conducted on 22 March 2020.
CG TET 2020 Important Dates
Important dates of Chattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test are given in the table below.
|CG TET Events||Dates|
|Online Application Form Availability Date||14 February 2020|
|Last date for the submission of online form||01 March 2020|
|Admit card||13 March 2020|
|Date of CG TET exam||22 March 2020|
|Answer Key released||Third week of March 2020|
|Announcement of result||First week of June 2020|
|Counselling Process||April 2020|
These dates are announced by officials.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CG TET 2020: Application form(14 February), Eligibility - Admissions
CG TET 2020 Notification
The notification of CG TET is given below.
NOTE: Click here to view and download the CG TET 2020 exam dates.
CG TET 2020 Application Form
Detailed information regarding CG TET application form is given below.
- Application form has been released on 14 February 2020.
- The last date of filling the form is 01 March 2020.
- The application form will be filled through online mode only.
- Candidates can apply for both the Primary and Upper Primary level of teachers through the official site.
- Candidate have to fill the application properly because there is no correction window.
Chattisgarh TET 2020: Application Fee
The category wise application fee is given below.
|Category||Single Paper||Both Papers|
|General Candidate||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 600/-|
|OBC Candidate||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ST Candidate||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 300/-|
Mode of Payment: Online mode of payment will be accepted. i.e. credit card, debit card or net banking.
NOTE: Click here to fill the CG TET Application Form
How to fill the CG TET Application form?
The procedure for filling the application form is given below.
- Go to the official website, which is, vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- On the main page, click on the option “Online Application” is available.
- After that select the exam.
- Candidates will be asked to register themselves.
- After the registration is done, candidates can apply online by entering their registration ID and date of birth.
CG TET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of TET is given below.
Age Limit: Candidate must be in the age group of 18-35 years.
Paper 1: For Primary teachers class 1- 5
- The candidate should have passed 12 or its equivalent with 45% marks with 2-year Diploma in National Teacher Educational council.
- Candidate must secure 50% in 10th board.
- Candidate must have 50% marks in class 12th with done/ appearing in 4-year Diploma in Elementary education (D.El.Ed) and Candidates with (B.El.Ed) Degree can apply.
Paper 2: For Upper Primary Class 6 – 8
- Candidate must have a graduation degree with 2 years of training in Primary Education Council.
- Candidate must secure 50% marks in class 12th exam.
- B. Ed and Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks can apply.
CG TET 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding admit card of CG TET is given below.
- The admit card will be released on 13 March 2020.
- The hall ticket will be released on the official website through online mode.
- Admit card is an important document and it should carry it to the examination hall.
- Applicants must take the admit card to the examination centre otherwise entry is prohibited.
CG TET Exam Syllabus
The list of important topics of CG TET examination is given below.
Chattisgarh TET Paper 1 syllabus:
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language 1
- Language 2
- Environmental Education
Chattisgarh TET Paper 2 syllabus:
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language 1
- Language 2
- Optional Subjects: Maths/Science/Social Science
CG TET 2020 Paper Pattern
The CG TET exam pattern is given below.
- Chattisgarh TET 2020 Paper pattern of both the papers i.e; Paper-1 & Paper-2
- Exam duration will be of 03 hours.
- There will be a total of 150 questions.
CG TET Paper 1:
Chattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test paper 1 exam pattern is given below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
CG TET Paper 2:
Chattisgarh TET paper 2 exam pattern is given below.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math’s or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||60||60|
CG TET Result 2020
Vital information regarding CG TET result is given below.
- The result will be released in the first week of June 2020.
- CG TET result will be announced on the official website. i.e.www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Candidate have to enter their details like registration number to check the result.
- The qualified candidate will be eligible for the Personal Interview round.
CG TET 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of TET is given below.
- CG TET selection will be done on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the Entrance examination.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks in Teachers Eligibility Test.
- It is mandatory to clear the final round of personal interview.
- The validity of CG TET Certificate.
- All the qualified applicants will have 7 years of validity from the date of announcement of result for CG TET certificate.
CG TET 2020 Highlights
Chattisgarh TET 2020 key highlights are given below.
|Name of Exam||Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Exam Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Post Name||Teacher Job|
|Exam Mode||Offline mode|
|Exam Date||22 March 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
For more information regarding CG PET 2020.
FAQs of Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test
What is the full form of CG TET?
CG TET stands for Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test.
Who conducts the CG TET exam?
CG TET will be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur.
Is CG TET online or offline?
CG TET 2020 will be conducted in offline mode or pen and paper mode. Candidates have to complete the exam in 3 hours.
cg tet 2020 notification, cg tet 2020 syllabus, cg tet syllabus, cg tet 2018, tet exam 2020 cg, c.g.vyapam tet 2020, cg tet 2018-19, cg tet exam 2018-19. qualifying marks for ctet, best book for ctet