CG TET 2021 is also known as Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (PEB) is the governing authority and is responsible for CG TET. This TET exam is conducted at state-level once in a year. The exam will be conducted for the recruitment of primary and upper primary school teachers. TET is mandatory for getting a Govt. Teaching job. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding CG TET exam 2021.
CG TET 2021 Status
|Exam Notification||Not announced yet|
|Application window||Not open|
CG TET 2021 Important Dates
Important dates of Chattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test are given in the table below.
|CG TET Events||Dates|
|Online Application Form Availability Date||First week of June 2021|
|Last date for the submission of online form||June 2021|
|Admit card||July 2021|
|Date of CG TET exam||July 2021|
|Answer Key released||July 2021|
|Announcement of result||July 2021|
|Counselling Process||To be notified|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the new exam dates as notifies by the officials.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CG TET 2021: Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus - Admissions
CG TET 2021 Application Form
Detailed information regarding CG TET application form is given below.
- The application form will be filled in online mode only.
- Candidates can apply for both the Primary and Upper Primary level of teachers through the official site.
- Candidate have to fill the application properly because there is no correction window.
- Form without fee will not be accepted.
- Any incomplete form will lead to rejection of form and cancellation of candidature.
- Once the form will be completed the candidates are advised to keep the printout of it.
Chattisgarh TET 2021 Application Fee
The category wise application fee is given below.
|Category||Single Paper||Both Papers|
|General Candidate||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 600/-|
|OBC Candidate||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ST Candidate||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 300/-|
Mode of Payment: Online mode of payment will be accepted. i.e. credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to fill the CG TET Application form?
The procedure for filling the application form is given below.
- Go to the official website, which is, vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- On the main page, click on the option “Online Application” is available.
- After that select the exam.
- Candidates will be asked to register themselves.
- After the registration is done, candidates can apply online by entering their registration ID and date of birth.
CG TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of TET is given below.
Age Limit: Candidate must be in the age group of 18-35 years.
Paper 1: For Primary teachers class 1- 5
- The candidate should have passed 12 or its equivalent with 45% marks with 2-year Diploma in the National Teacher Educational council.
- Candidate must secure 50% in 10th board.
- Candidate must have 50% marks in class 12th with done/ appearing in 4-year Diploma in Elementary education (D.El.Ed) and Candidates with (B.El.Ed) Degree can apply.
Paper 2: For Upper Primary Class 6 – 8
- Candidate must have a graduation degree with 2 years of training in Primary Education Council.
- Candidate must secure 50% marks in class 12th exam.
- B. Ed and Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks can apply.
CG TET 2021 Paper Pattern
The details regarding the CG TET exam pattern are given below.
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode.
- Type of Questions: Objective type Questions.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 150 questions.
- Maximum Marks: The paper will be of 150 Marks.
- Chattisgarh TET 2020 Paper pattern of both the papers i.e; Paper-1 & Paper-2
- Duration of Exam: Exam duration will be of 03 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each question in paper will be of 01 Marks.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking
CG TET Paper 1:
Chattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test paper 1 exam pattern is given below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
CG TET Paper 2:
Chattisgarh TET paper 2 exam pattern is given below.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math’s or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||60||60|
CG TET 2021 Syllabus
The details regarding the CG TET Syllabus are given below:
Chattisgarh TET Paper 1 syllabus:
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language 1
- Language 2
- Environmental Education
Chattisgarh TET Paper 2 syllabus:
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language 1
- Language 2
- Optional Subjects: Maths/Science/Social Science
NOTE: Click here to download the CG TET 2020 Syllabus in English.
NOTE: Click here to download the CG TET 2020 Syllabus in Hindi.
CG TET 2021 Admit Card
The vital information regarding admit card of CG TET is given below.
- Admit Card released date has been postponed due to coronavirus(COVID19).
- Candidates can keep visiting this page for the new date.
- The hall ticket will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- Admit card is an important document and it should carry it to the examination hall.
- Applicants must take the admit card to the examination centre otherwise entry is prohibited.
How to download the CG TET Admit Card?
The procedure to download the admit card of CG TET is given below.
- Visit the official website of the authority. i.e. www.vyapam.cgstate.com
- Click on the TET Admit card.
- Then, enter the Application Number and Date Of Birth.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can then download the admit card by clicking on download option.
- It is advised to print the admit card and keep it safe for further use.
CG TET 2021 Result
Vital information regarding CG TET result is given below.
- The result will be released in the first week of July/August 2021.
- The result will release in online mode.
- CG TET result will be announced on the official website. i.e.www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Candidate has to enter their details like registration number to check the result.
- The qualified candidate will be eligible for the Personal Interview round.
CG TET 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of TET is given below.
- CG TET selection will be done on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the Entrance examination.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks in Teachers Eligibility Test.
- It is mandatory to clear the final round of personal interview.
- The validity of CG TET Certificate.
- All the qualified applicants will have 7 years of validity from the date of announcement of result for CG TET certificate.
CG TET 2021 Counselling
Candidates can check the CG TET 2012 COunselling details hereunder;
- Candidates will be able to attend the counselling only after a successful registration.
- Those who will qualify the entrance exam will only be allowed to attend the counselling session.
- Applicants have to choose a course in which they want to enrol before counselling.
- The seat availability will be displayed twice during the specified period on the website.
- Candidates have to bring all the required documents during counseling for documents verification purpose.
- The final allotment of seats in the allotment rounds may be different than the indicative seat availability.
- If the seat is allotted in the first round then the candidate will not be allowed to participate in the second round.
CG TET 2021 Exam Centers
Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test is being conducted in 28 District Headquarters. The list of exam centers and code number are as follows:
|List of Exam Center||Code Number|
|Janjgir – Champa||18|
|Gaurela Pendra Marwahi||38|
The authority reserves the right to change the exam center as per the requirement.
CG TET 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check the Chattisgarh CG TET exam 2021 through below given details:
|Name of the exam||Chattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET 2021)|
|Conducting body||Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)|
|State-level course||Teaching course|
|CG TET Official website||https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in|
|Offline Exam purpose||To recruit the teachers in elementary schools|
Stay connected for more updates regarding CG TET 2021.
FAQs of Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test
What is the full form of CG TET?
CG TET stands for Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test.
Who conducts the CG TET exam?
CG TET will be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur.
Is CG TET online or offline?
CG TET will be conducted in offline mode or pen and paper mode. Candidates have to complete the exam in 3 hours.
cg tet syllabus, cg tet 2018, tet exam 2020 cg, c.g.vyapam tet 2020, cg tet 2018-19, cg tet exam 2018-19. qualifying marks for ctet, best book for ctet