VMC NAT 2021 registration is going on. The Vidya mandir Classes National Admission cum Scholarship Test (NAT) will be held on 19 September 2021. The VMC NAT Admit card for already registered candidates is also available for download. VMC NAT is a National Level Online Test for Admission and Scholarship. The online test is open for students going to classes VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, and XII for admissions to VMC Classroom and Online Courses for batches starting from September 2021. VMC NAT 2021 will be conducted online. The question paper will be Objective-type. To get more details about the VMC NAT Registration, test date, syllabus, sample papers, result, benefits, etc. read the complete article.
Vidya Mandir Classes (VMC) NAT 2021 Exam Status
Students must check the exam status and other latest updates about the VMC National Admission Test 2021 from the table given below:
|VMC NAT 2021 Registration||Ongoing|
|Online Test Date||19 September 2021|
|NAT Admit Card||Released|
- Vidyamandir Classes National Admission Test 2021 Registration is ongoing. Click Here to register now.
- VMC NAT Admit Card 2021 has been released. Click Here to download now.
VMC NAT 2021 Important Dates
The aspirants of the Vidyamandir NAT online test must check the dates of the registration and result. The details of the important dates of VMC NAT 2021 are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about VMC NAT 2021: Registration (Open), Exam Date, Admit Card (Out), Result
|VMC NAT 2021 Registration||Started|
|Online Test Date||19 September 2021|
|Issue of the Admit Card||Released|
|Result||to be announced|
VMC NAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates must check the exam pattern before appearing for the Vidyamandir Classes National Admission Test. The details of the exam pattern and marking scheme are given below:
- Mode of the Exam: Online
- Duration of the Exam: 180 Minutes (3 Hours)
- Type of Question: Objective (MCQ)
- Total Marks: varies for different courses
VMC NAT 2021 Admit Card
After completing the online registration the candidates will receive the admit card for VMC NAT 2021.
- Candidates must take a printout of the hall ticket.
- After downloading the hall ticket, students must check all details on the admit card and validate them. In case of any discrepancy, they should contact the VMC support team or their nearest centres.
- The admit card must be shown to the invigilator before appearing for the test.
Reasons for Not Receiving the Admit Card
In case students have not received the VMC NAT admit card 2021 after making payment, this may be due to the following reasons:
- Incomplete registration process: Students would have made the payment but did not complete the process of filling in details after payment.
- Students would have completed the process but have not received the email: In such cases, students must check the inbox and spam folder and if they have not received the mail, they need to contact the support team or their nearest centre and keep their Order ID /Registered mobile ready to be shared.
Instructions to Appear in VMC NAT Online Test 2021
The details to participate in the online VMC National Admission Test are given below:
- Students will receive a Test Link with the instructions 24 hours before the test.
- Candidates must click to open the link
- In the next step, the candidates have to mention in the email field their [email protected] For example: If your Roll No. is 556677880 please enter [email protected]
- Now in the Second field for Name, please enter your First name Only. For example, if your name is Anuj Sharma, please enter anuj (all letters should be small)
- Then the students must agree to the terms and conditions
- Provide your snapshot (If asked by the system)
- Candidates will have to take a Snapshot of ID card (Valid Govt. ID – Aadhaar or School ID) (If asked by the system).
- Candidates can start the test now. The instructions to follow will be given on the screen.
- Participants must enable the desktop view if they are giving a test on mobile.
- Before beginning the test, candidates must check if the course mentioned on the system is correct.
- Applicants must start the test within 30 minutes of the test start time, failing which they will start to lose time from the 3 hours allocation
- Candidates must click the link and enter it 15 minutes before the test
- The internet connectivity should not be interrupted.
- In case the test stops due to connectivity issues or you are accidentally logged out, please login again by following steps 1 to 4 and you can resume from where you left within 20 minutes.
- During the test, the candidate’s screen activity will be monitored and in case the candidate tries to switch the test screen then the test will be auto-submitted.
How to Register for VMC NAT 2021?
Students can register for VMC NAT online mode from the link given in this article. However, candidates can also do offline registration by visiting the nearest Vidyamandir Classes centre. The details to do the VMC NAT 2021 Registration Online are given as follows:
- Visit the website of the Vidyamandir classes and click on the link to “Register Now”.
- In the registration page, the candidates must provide all the mandatory student details like Mobile number, students name, date of birth, email id, name of the school, etc.
- Now select the course
- Choose the preferred test centre for the exam. The test centre list can be checked from the brochure.
- Candidates can also select the test date.
- In the next column, candidates will have to fill the state, city of their residence.
- Enter the captcha code.
- If you have any coupon code, then the code must be entered in the given space.
- Finally, click on “Proceed to Pay” the registration fee.
- Once the payment is successful, the registration process is completed.
- After following all steps and filling in details, students will receive the admit card on their registered email ID.
VMC NAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the basic details of the eligibility criteria to participate in the Vidyamandir Classes Scholarship Test. The following students are eligible to participate in the National Admission Test:
- Students going to Class VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, and XII for admissions to VMC Classroom and Online Courses are eligible to apply for VMC NAT 2021.
- The students must have passed the previous qualifying examination.
VMC NAT 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Vidyamandir Classes National Admission Test|
|Short Form||VMC NAT 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Vidyamandir Classes (VMC)|
|Purpose of the Exam||for Admission and Scholarship|
|Level of the Exam||National|
|Registration Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Exam Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Registration Open||Click Here|
|Admit Card Released||Click Here|
About Vidyamandir Classes
Vidyamandir Classes, also known as VMC, is one of the prestigious coaching institutes in India for the preparation of IIT-JEE, NEET, Foundation, and other major engineering and medical entrance exams like JEE Advanced, JEE Main, BITSAT, VITEEE, NTSE, KVPY, and so on. Apart from the entrance exams, VMC also conducts the scholarship test to provide admission to the coaching programs. Students can get upto 100% scholarship on their fees on the basis of their performance in the Admission test.
FAQs on VMC NAT 2021
Q1.I have registered for VMC NAT 2021 but have not received any mail. What should I do?
Ans: Kindly check your spam/junk folder. Else contact the nearest VMC centre or call the support team.
Q2. Can I register offline for VMC NAT 2021?
Ans: Yes, students can register offline by visiting the nearest centre.
Q3. Are there any mock tests available for the VMC National Admission Test?
Ans: Yes, there are mock tests available for VMC NAT.
Q4. How many attempts are there for the VMC scholarship test?
Ans: Maximum 2 attempts.
Q5. What is the syllabus of the Vidyamandir Scholarship Test?
Ans: The detailed syllabus is available on the website of VMC.