DU MCA Admission 2021 Registration process will start soon. The Exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency. Department of the Computer Science University of Delhi Delhi, India offers Master’s Courses in Computer Applications for a duration of 3-years. The candidates need to qualify DUET 2021 to get admitted in the MCA prograjm. Candidates can check more information regarding the MCA admission 2021 like exam dates, eligibility, syllabus etc.
DU MCA Admission 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet ot announce|
DU MCA Admission 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check exam date, result date, etc related to MCA programme in the table given below:-
|DU MCA Application Form start date||June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||July 2021|
|DUET 2021||August 2021|
|Result Declarations||September 2021|
Note: Dates may be postponed by the Conducting body, so keep visiting Entrancezone for latest updates. Read Detailed information about DUET 2021 here.
DU MCA Admission 2021 Application form
The details regarding the DU Application, are given below:
- The authority has released the application form in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- Candidates may fill the details as per asked in the application form.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of filled application form for further use.
DU MCA Admission 2021 Applications Fees
Application Fees may vary for candidates belongs to different categories check below:-
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee is in online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode:
- Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Offline mode:
- Through SBI Challan.
- Online mode:
How to Apply for DU MCA Admission 2021?
Candidates can apply for Master of Computer Applications (MCA) admission by online mode. For further admission process follow given steps:-
- Candidates have to visit the official Website of Delhi University and register themselves.
- Candidates have to Login, after entering all credentials and successful registration.
- Upload all the required Documents by scanning mode.
- Press the “Submit my Profile” button.
- Click the “Apply New Course” button.
- Fill all the details properly in the application form.
- Then Save the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Pay Fee via any online mode or SBI Challan mode.
Documents Required for DU MCA Admission 2021
Candidates make sure that they keep all mentioned documents with them at the time of admission:
- Entrance Exam Hall Ticket.
- Application Form Hard Copy.
- Class 10th/12th marksheet(2 self-attested photocopies & Original).
- 4 Passport Size Photos of Candidates.
- Graduation Degree + Marksheets of all semester.
- Caste Certificate.
- EWS Certificate.
- Nationality Certificate.
- Undertakings against Sexual Harassment & Ragging.
DU MCA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Master of Computer Applications programme at University of Delhi:-
- Candidates have to score a minimum 60% average marks or equivalent CGPA/Grade in Graduation Degree.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognised University along with 2 papers of Mathematical Science in Semester pattern or 1 paper of Mathematical Science in Annual Pattern.
- Those candidates who have appeared or appearing in final year/semester examination can also apply for MCA 2021 admission, but make sure that they have to submit their result at the time of admission at University campus.
DU MCA Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
For admission in the MCA programme, candidates have to participate in the Written Test know as DUET 2020. Written Test carries four different sections to test the skills of candidates namely – Mathematics, English, Logic Ability, Computer Science.
|Exam Duration||2 hrs|
|English Section||10 marks|
|Computer Science Section||4 marks|
|Logic Ability Section||6 marks|
|Mathematics Section||30 marks|
|Marks for Correct Answer||4 marks for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||– 1 for every wrong answer|
|Total Marks||50 marks|
Candidates get 0 marks for not attempting a question.
The details regarding the distribution of questions of each section are given below:
No. of Questions
DU MCA Admission 2021 Syllabus
Candidates have to cover the following topics to qualify the entrance exam for admission in MCA.
|Computer Science||C Programming: Data Types, Functions, Scope, Structures, Array, Operators & Expressions, Constant Variables, Boolean Circuits & their simplification, Data representation|
|English||Correct usage of English & Reading Comprehension|
|Logic Ability||Problem Solving: Arithmetic, Geometry, Algebra, Data Analysis|
|Mathematics||Calculus, Complex Numbers, Matrices, Groups, Vector Spaces, Rings, Real Sequence, Infinite Series, Riemann Integration|
DU MCA Admission 2021 Admit Card
The details regarding the DU MCA Admit Card are given below:
- DU MCA Admit Card will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- The admit card contains details such as exam date, day, venue and other details.
- It is a mandatory document to carry for the examination.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be able to sit in the examination.
DU MCA Admission 2021 Result
The details regarding the DU MCA Result 2021 are given below:
- DU MCA Result will release in online mode.
- The result will release on the official website.
- Candidates will need to login to check the result.
- The result will be generated on the basis of candidates performance in the exam.
- Candidates may take a printout of the result for further reference.
DU MCA Admission 2021Selection Procedure
Admission to Master of Computer Applications programme is based on Entrance Exam and Interview.
- For preparing the final merit list, 85% weightage will be given to the score in the entrance exam and 15% weightage will be given to the score in the interview.
- The entrance examination shall be of two hours duration. For other things, the rules of University of Delhi shall be followed.
DU MCA Admission 2021 Seats Distribution
Candidates check seats available and reserved as per their categories:-
DU MCA Admission 2021 Highlights
The highlights of DU MCA Admission 20201are given in the table below:
|Admission Name||DU Master of Computer Applications Admission 2021|
|Course Level:||Post Graduate|
|Exam Conducting Body:||National Testing Agency|
|Department:||Department of Computer Science University of Delhi Delhi, India|
|Entrance Exam Level:||University Level|
|Course Duration:||3 years|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Test and Interview|
Department of Computer Science University of Delhi Delhi, India
University of Delhi also known as DU New Delhi and is mandated by the University Grants Commission. Its campus spans 69 acres. Delhi University offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D, Diploma, etc courses in Arts, Science, Computer Applications, Engineering & Technology or more fields.DU provided their knowledge and learning to Alumni in two campuses namely One is North Campus and other is South campus.