DU LLB 2020 Result will be announced soon. NTA will be conducting the exam between 06 -11 September 2020. The university offers the 3 years of LLB course through this entrance examination. It is a university level entrance exam to get admission in the Delhi University. Through this article, candidates can get complete details related to DU LLB 2020 entrance exam, including, application form, exam dates, eligibility, etc.
- DUET Result will be announced soon.
- The exam scheduled to held from 06-11 September 2020.
DU LLB 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the LLB 2020 form the below-given table:
Release of notification
28 May 2020
Online Registration Starts
8 June 2020
Online Registration Ends
30 June 2020 31 August 2020
Issue of admit card
Before the one week of the exam
Online Exam Date
27 July - 10 August 2020 06-11 Sep 2020
Provisional Answer key Declared
Final Answer Key Declared
14 August 2020
Release of First Merit List
18 August - 20 August 2020
DU LLB 2020 Answer Key
Check the details about DU LLB entrance exam 2020 answer key below in the given points:
- NTA will first release the provisional answer key of DU LLB 2020 before the result will be declared, which will contain answers to questions asked in the entrance exam.
- Candidates will be able to compare their answers against the provisional answer key and calculate probable scores.
- In such cases the candidate is unhappy with a key(s) mentioned in the provisional, there is also a provision to challenge the key (s).
- Authorities after considering all such complaints will release the final answer key which can not be challenged.
DU LLB 2020 Result
Delhi University will declare the DU LLB entrance exam 2020 Result on the official website of the university.
- Candidates can check their result through online mode from the website by entering login ID and password.
- In the DU LLB, 2020 result candidates can check their marks obtained in the examination Candidates must check details carefully given in the result.
DU LLB 2020 Cutoff
Delhi University will announce the cutoff of DU LLB 2020 after the declaration of the results.
- DU LLB 2020 Cutoff will depend on the merit list of DU LLB 2020.
- The university will release the DU LLB Cutoff 2020 separately for all the categories – General/SC/ST/OBC.
- DU LLB 2020 cutoff can be defined as the maximum rank to be secured by a candidate for getting shortlisted for the university-level law admissions through DU LLB entrance exam.
- By taking a look at the previous year's cutoff given here candidates will get to know the level of the examination.
- Candidates who wish to seek admission into the three-year law programme can check here the cutoff given here for the year 2019 -
DU LLB Cutoff 2019 - First List
Other Backward Classes
DU LLB 2019 Cutoff - Second List
Other Backward Classes
DU LLB Cutoff 2019 - Third List
Other Backward Classes
DU LLB 2020 Counselling
Delhi University will conduct the counselling soon after the exam will be declared.
- Candidates will be required to attend the DU LLB 2020 Counseling in offline mode.
- However, to appear in the DU LLB Counseling 2020, candidates will be required to register themselves by filling a DU LLB 2020 Counseling Registration Form after downloading it from the official website by providing all the required information, namely - name, roll number, qualifying examination details and preferred colleges for admission.
- The university will issue call letters to only those candidates who will secure marks and ranks in the law examination according to the merit list that will be issued by the university.
- Candidates will also be required to submit their original documents which will be returned after scrutinizing by the university.
DU LLB 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check details about DU LLB entrance exam registration form below in the given points:
- Candidates must read the information brochure carefully to fill the DU LLB application form.
- Candidates can start the application form filling process from 02 April 2020.
- The application form can be filled through online mode only.
- The last date to fill the DU LLB entrance exam application form 2020 is 31 July 2020.
- Candidates must provide the details carefully in the application form.
- Candidates also have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Provide valid mobile number and email ID for future communication.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the filled-in Application form till the admission.
DU LLB 2020 Application fee:
Candidates have to submit the Rs 500/- (for unreserved/OBC category) and Rs 250/- (for SC/ST/PwD category) candidates.
The application fee can be paid through online (Credit card/Debit card/Internet banking) or offline (Demand Draft) mode.
DU LLB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
DU LLB 2020 Eligibility is mentioned below which must be strictly followed by all the applicants to fall in the right category;
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have a graduation degree in a y stream from DU or any other recognized institution/University.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks (for general), 45% marks (for OBC) and 40% marks (for SC/SC) in their qualifying exam.
- Relaxation: There is a 5% of relaxation in the qualifying marks for widows/wards of ex-servicemen/serving personnel (CW) and physically handicapped (PH).
- Appearing Candidates: Those studying in their final year of graduation can also apply.
- Age limit: There is no upper age limit to appear.
DU LLB 2020 Exam Pattern
DU LLB 2020 Exam Pattern is mentioned below which has all the details like; mode of examination, duration of the examination, a number of type of questions asked language in which the exam can be taken by the students etc.
DU LLB 2020 Paper Pattern
Mode of Examination
Duration of Examination
120 minutes (2 hours)
No. of Questions asked
Type of Questions
+4 for Correct and -1 for Incorrect
Medium of examination
Section-wise division of marks:
English Language Comprehension
Legal awareness and aptitude
DU LLB 2020 Syllabus
For scoring well candidate must be aware of DU LLB 2020 Syllabus. Given below the syllabus for Delhi University LLB entrance exam.
- International/National News
- Government Scheme
- Verdicts on famous cases by Supreme Court
English Language Comprehension:
- Fill in the blanks
- One-word substitution
- Sentence rearrangement
- Cloze test
- Passage reading
- Decision making
- Sitting arrangement
- Direction test
- Blood relations
- Number series
- Alphabetical series.
Candidates should make themselves familiar with the legal procedures and discourse, court conduct, legal awareness etc.
DU LLB 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can refer to the below-given points regarding DU LLB 2020 preparation tips:
- Candidate must start with basic and make sure to clear their basic concept of the subjects.
- Make a proper time table and follow it regularly.
- Solve mock test and sample papers regularly.
- Solve previous year papers.
- Avoid learning new topics at the last moment and read the newspaper every day.
- Don't take the stress.
DU LLB 2020 Admit Card
Delhi University will release the admit card of DU LLB 2020 tentatively on 14 June 2020.
- Candidates will get access of their DU LLB 2020 Admit card in online mode which candidates can download three days before the examination.
- DU LLB Admit Card 2020 will consist of all the important information regarding the examination and candidature.
- To download the admit card, candidates will be required to provide their email id and password.
- After checking all the details given on the admit card i.e. candidate's name, roll number, photograph, signature, Test date, Test time, Test City, the Application number, Course applied for and other relevant information, candidates are advised to take a print out of the same for future references.
- It should also be needed that it is mandatory to carry the admit card of DU LLB 2020 at the exam centre otherwise no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall under any circumstances.
DU LLB 2020 Highlights
Given below the vital points regarding DU LLB 2020.
|Exam Name||DU LLB 2020 (Delhi University)|
|Conducting Body||Central Admission Committee, University of Delhi|
|DU LLB Website||http://du.ac.in|
|Level of Exam||National |
|Courses offered||Under Graduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG)|
Stay connected for more updates.
University of Delhi
The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University (DU), is a collegiate public central university, located in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly. As a collegiate university, its main functions are divided between the academic departments of the university and affiliated colleges. Consisting of three colleges, two faculties, and 750 students at its founding, the University of Delhi has since become India's largest institution of higher learning and among the largest in the world. The university currently consists of 16 faculties and 86 departments distributed across its North and South campuses. It has 77 affiliated colleges and 5 other institutes with an enrollment of over 132,000 regular students and 261,000 non-formal students. The Vice-President of India serves as the University's chancellor.