DU LLB Admit Card 2022 will be released at least fifteen days before the exam online in pdf format. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is the conduction authority of the DU BA LLB Entrance Test. The conducting authority will issue the DU LLB Admit Card for all the eligible candidates who have submitted the application form. So, the candidates can download the DU LLB entrance test hall ticket in PDF format. The hall ticket of the DU LLB exam contains details like exam name, date/day, examination centre, the timing of the exam, etc. Get more details about the DU LLB Exam Admit Card, exam dates, test centers, duration of exam, syllabus, etc, from this article.
DU LLB Admit Card 2022 Release Dates
The conducting authority will announce the dates of the admit card of the DU LLB entrance test. DU LLB Exam Hall Ticket will be released atleast 15 days prior to the exam. The official date of the admit card download will be announced shortly. However, candidates can go through the tentative dates of the admit card from the table given below:
DU LLB Admit card release date
DU LLB 2022 entrance exam
Delhi University BA LLB Admit Card 2022
The Faculty of Law, Delhi University conducts the DU LLB Entrance Test every year. This is a university-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency. The candidates who qualify in the DU BA LLB Entrance Exam are eligible to take admission in B.A. LL.B, LL.M, Ph.D. programs offered by DU. In order to sit for the exam, the candidates must have the DU BA LLB Entrance Test Hall Ticket. The admit card is an essential document for the exam. If a candidate fails to produce the admit card to the invigilator on the day of the exam, he/she will be debarred from giving the entrance test.
DU LLB Admit Card & Documents Required on the Exam Day
The candidates will have to carry the printed copy of the DU LLB Admit Card on the day of the exam. It is mandatory to carry the documents to the examination centre. The list of documents required on the exam day is given below:
- A printed copy of the DU BA LLB Admit Card (coloured copy is preferable)
- Two recent passport size coloured photographs of the candidates (the photo should be the same as submitted in the application form)
- Any one of the following photo identity proofs:
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
How to Download DU LLB Admit Card?
The admit card of the DU LLB entrance exam will be available online on the official portal of the conducting authority. Therefore, the candidates must know the process to download DU BA LLB admit card from the website. The steps to access the pdf of the hall ticket are given below:
- Initially, the candidates must visit the official website of the conducting body. Here you can check the notifications section.
- In the latest updates section, the link to download the admit card will be available.
- Now, log in using the Registration ID and Password.
- Enter the captcha code. Click on Submit button.
- The PDF of the hall ticket will open on the screen.
- Then click on the “Print” admit card option and get the hard copy of the hall ticket.
Details Printed on DU LLB Entrance Test Admit Card
After downloading the hall ticket of the DU LLB entrance test, the candidates must verify and check all the details printed on it. DU BA LLB hall ticket contains all the important details regarding the exam. In case of any discrepancy/error/ misprint in the hall ticket, the candidates must immediately report to the concerned authority. The following details are printed on the admit card:
Allotted test center name and location
Father and Mother’s Name
Exam city details
Date of Birth
Complete address of the test centre
Exam Date and Time
Exam day instructions
Category applied under
Photo and Signature
Things to Carry inside the exam hall
A column for the Invigilator’s Signature
Things Not to Allowed inside the exam hall
Important Instructions Regarding DU BA LLB Admit Card
The candidates must note the following instructions for the admit card of the DU BA LLB entrance exam:
- The admit card of DU will be available online mode only.
- Candidates must note that the hall ticket will not be sent through Email or Speed Post.
- Check all the details printed on the hall ticket. In case of any discrepancy, get it rectified before the exam.
- The admit card should not be torn or tampered with.
- Candidates must not mark/ write anything on the hall ticket. Such documents will be considered invalid.
- Due to the heavy traffic on the release date of the admit card, the official website may not function properly. Candidates can face errors while downloading the hall ticket. In that case, they must wait for some time and again visit the link.
- Applicants must take one or two extra copies of the hall ticket for future purposes.
DU LLB Entrance Exam Syllabus
The candidates must check the DU LLB Syllabus before appearing for the exam. The syllabus of the LLB entrance test will be available on the portal of the conducting authority. However, candidates can also access the syllabus from the sample papers/ books for the LLB entrance exam preparation. It is important that the candidates must prepare for the exam as per the prescribed syllabus.
DU LLB Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the DU LLB entrance test is important for the candidates to prepare effectively. Once the admit card is released, the candidates must check the Exam Pattern of the DU LLB Entrance exam before preparing for the test. They must go through the question paper, marking scheme, number of questions, mode of exam, negative marking, time allotted, etc. The exam pattern of the DU LLB entrance test can be check from any sample/ model test paper.