DU LLB Answer Key 2022 will be available on the National Testing Agency's official website just after the successful conduction of the exam. By logging into the NTA DUET portal, candidates will be able to get the answer key. All of the answers to the questions asked in DU LLB 2022 will be included in the answer key. Candidates will be able to compute their exam scores by referring to the answer key. Candidates will be able to file objections with the NTA if the answer key has any discrepancies. After the legitimacy of the objection is determined, the final answer key for DU LLB 2022 will be released. Go through the complete article to know more about DU LLB 2022 Answer Key.
DU LLB Answer Key 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the answer key schedule for DU LLB 2022:
DU LLB Answer Key Dates
DU LLB exam date
First week of October 2022
Release of provision answer key
Second week of October 2022
Final answer key and result declaration
How to Download DU LLB 2022 Answer Key?
The steps to download the answer key are given below –
- Visit the official website of Delhi University
- Click the link ‘Objection tracker/Challenge the answer keys - DU LLB 2022’ on the home page
- Enter form number and date of birth
- A page will open containing three links
- Select the tab 'View Interim Answer Keys (Master QP PDF)'
- The PDF file of the DU LLB answer key will appear on the screen, download and save it for cross-checking your responses
How to file objections against DU LLB 2022 Answer Key?
Candidates could file objections against DU LLB answer key within 48 hours of its release. Check more deatils related to DU LLB 2022 answer key objections:
- Only those candidates could submit the objections who have appeared in the exam.
- The objections need to be submitted online by clicking the 'Objection Form' tab.
- An expert committee of law teachers check the objections and notify regarding the final answer key.
- No objections are entertained regarding the final answer key.
- The link to raise an objection against the answer key and question papers has been mailed to candidates on their registered email ID.
How to Calculate Marks from DU LLB Answer Key 2022?
In order to calculate the marks, the candidates should be aware of the marking scheme followed in the DU LLB entrance exam.
- As per the exam pattern of DU LLB 2022, each question carries four marks. For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- So, if a candidate gets 50 questions correct and 20 incorrect answers. The DU LLB score will be counted as given below.
Total score = (50 X 4 - 20 X 1) = 180
DU LLB 2022 Score Calculation
With the help of DU LLB answer key, candidates can calculate their estimated score. While calculating the score, candidates need to follow the marking scheme prescribed by the examination authority for the entrance exam.
DU LLB Score Calculation Method
|Total No. of Questions
|English Language & Comprehension
|Four marks allotted for each correct attempt
|one mark deducted for each wrong attempt
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs
|Reasoning & Analytical Abilities
|Legal Awareness & Aptitude
Note: The total marks thus obtained by adding the number of correct answers and deducting the marks for wrong answers give the probable score.
Why DU LLB Answer Key 2022 is Important?
Read through the points below to know more about DU LLB 2022 Answer Key:
- The answer key help candidates in comparing their responses marked in the exam.
- Using DU LLB answer key, candidates can calculate their estimated score.
- Candidates can analyse their performance in the exam based on the scores.
- Candidates can predict their chances of selection for the further selection rounds.
DU LLB Result 2022
After amending the answer key, the NTA will announce the DU LLB 2022 result. The NTA portal will have the outcome of the DU LLB. By connecting into the admission portal and inputting their form number and date of birth, candidates will be able to verify their DU LLB result. The outcome will include information such as the candidate's grade, name, and roll number. Later, the Delhi University will publish a merit list informing candidates of their overall rank, category rank, and provisional qualification status.