NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Result has been released on 14 May 2019. NTA releases brochure for NCHM JEE 2019; Upper age limit relaxed for all categories. The National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) conducts Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2019 in the month of April every year and this time it is scheduled for 27 April 2019. This is an admission test for hospitality and hotel administration programmes in India. NCHMCT 2019 Scorecard will be accepted by 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 19 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, One Public Sector Undertaking and 14 Private Institutes of Hotel Management affiliated with NCHMCT.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
NTA will conduct the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination 2019 (NCHM JEE-2019) in CBT mode for admission to the B.Sc. Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration(B.Sc.HHA) across the Country.
NCHMCET JEE Latest Update:
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Result has been released on 14 May 2019.
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card has been available to download from 03 April 2019.
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 Online Application form date has been released.
- The portal for online Application Form will be opened by NTA from 15 January 2019.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Dates
|1.||Release of NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form Date||15 January 2019|
|2.||Sale of offline application form starts||15 January 2019|
|3.||Last date to submit the application form||25 March 2019(Extended)|
|4.||Last Date for the uploading of scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature||26 March 2019|
|5.||Printing of Admit Cards from NTA’s website||03 April 2019|
|6.||NCHMCT JEE Exam Date||27 April 2019|
|7.||Display of recorded responses and Answer Keys for inviting challenges on NTA’s website||30 April 2019|
|7.||Declaration of Result on NTA’s website||15 May 2019|
|8.||First Counselling Round||Last week of May 2019 and First week of June 2019|
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2019
- Firstly, applicants should download the admit card from the official site through online mode.
- Secondly, the NCHMCT JEE Admit Card has been available from 03 April 2019.
- Also, the University will not send the admit card through offline mode or by the post.
- Applicants should download 2 copy of the admit card. One copy of admit card duly self-attested to be deposited with invigilator for their signature & same will be shown at the time of counselling. The second copy of the Admit Card will be required to be retained at the exam centre.
How to Apply for NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form
Applicants will get the online application & information brochure through online mode from the official website. NCHMCT JEE 2019 application form is been available from 15 January 2019. The steps to apply online for NCHMCT JEE is mention below here.
- Firstly, search for National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology website.
- Secondly, click on the admission button.
- Then click on the “Apply Online”.
- Finally, choose for new registration or login.
- Now also fill the required fields Registration No., Email ID, Date of Birth, Verification Code (captcha).
- The application forms are going to be released. Click here to apply.
The fee can be submitted through the online payment gateway.
|General / OBC||Rs.800|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs.400|
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Courses
The course wise list, program level, course type, and duration is listed below.
|Sr. No.||Course / Programme Name||Course Level||Type of Course||Duration|
|1.||NHTET||Certification Programs||Training Programs||1 Year(s)|
|2.||M.Sc. HA||Post Graduate Programs||Academic Programmes||2 Year(s)|
|3.||Diploma in Housekeeping||Diploma Program||Academic Programmes||1 Year(s) 6 Month(s)|
|4.||Diploma in Front Office||Diploma Program||Academic Programmes||1 Year(s) 6 Month(s)|
|5.||Diploma in Food Production||Diploma Program||Academic Programmes||1 Year(s) 6 Month(s)|
|6.||Diploma in Food & Beverage Service||Diploma Program||Academic Programmes||1 Year(s) 6 Month(s)|
|7.||Diploma in Bakery & Confectionary||Diploma Program||Academic Programmes||1 Year(s) 6 Month(s)|
|8.||B Sc H HA||Under Graduate Programs||Academic Programmes||3 Year(s)|
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|Nationality||Applicants must be a citizen of India|
|Physical Fitness||All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate of carrying out practical classes as required in the Course at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner.|
“For admission to a participating institute, please see the reservations applicable in that particular institute. In case of institutes run by Central Government, 15% of the seats are reserved for the category Scheduled Caste (SC), 7.5% for the category Scheduled Tribe (ST) and 27% for the category Other Backward Classes belonging to the “ Non Creamy layer” (OBC-NCL). Each category will have 5% reservations for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) as defined in The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPwD Act 2016).”
“No change in the category will be entertained after the last date of NCHM JEE-2019 application form and no subsequent changes will be effective for NCHM Score 2019.”
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Pattern
|Date of Exam||27 April 2019|
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|No. of Questions||200|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer|
|Language (Medium of Paper)||English & Hindi|
|S.No.||Subject||No. of Questions|
|1.||Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|2.||Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|3.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|5.||Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
Marking Scheme for MCQs
||Correct Answer||Four marks (+4)|
|Incorrect Answer||one mark (-1)|
|Unanswered/Marked for Review||No mark (0)|
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Syllabus
There will be no prescribed syllabus for the NCHMCT JEE 2019 exam. Applicants can prepare for the examination according to the given subjects. The list of the subjects is given below:
|Reasoning||Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Alphabet Test, Arithmetical, Reasoning, Classification, Clocks & Calendars, Data Sufficiency, Deriving Conclusions from Passages, Direction and distance Sense Test, Inserting the Missing Character, Time sequence test, Analytical reasoning, Cause and effect, Input and output arrangements, Seating arrangements, Coded inequalities, Decision making, Logical Sequence of Words, Logical Venn Diagrams, Puzzle Test, Series Test, Syllogism, Analogies/Decision-making, Coding/Decoding, Assertion and reason Statement and course of action, Non- verbal reasoning will include sense test, odd figures, analogy.|
|Quantitative||Averages, Boats & Streams, Clocks, Decimal & Fractions, HCF & LCM, Line Graphs, Logarithms, Mensuration, Mixtures & Allegations, Time, Speed and Distance, Profit and Loss, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Data Interpretation and sufficiency (will include Pie charts, Data table, Bar Graphs, Line graphs, Mixed graphs, case study etc.), Unitary Method, Problem based on numbers, Ration and Proportion, Partnership, Simple Interest Compound interest|
|English||Articles, Cloze Test, Comprehension, Para Jumble, Close test/ passages, Synonyms/Antonyms, Choosing the appropriate word, Spelling check Idioms & Phrases, Re-arrangement of a Sentence|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||Knowledge about Current Affairs|
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam centers
- Navi Mumbai
NCHMCT JEE Result 2019
- Firstly, the result of the written test will be announced on 15th May 2019.
- Secondly, applicants can check the NCHMCT 2019 JEE result through online mode.
- The All India merit list will be prepared for the applicants on the basis of marks obtained in the exam.
- Finally, on the basis of the merit list, applicants will be called for the counselling session.
All India NCHM merit list of candidates will be based on the marks secured in the NCHM-JEE Computer Based Test (CBT). In case of ties or securing equal marks, the merit will be determined as under;
- Candidate securing higher marks in English exam of NCHMCT JEE shall rank higher.
- In the case of candidates securing equal marks in NCHM-JEE, as well as in English component of NCHM-JEE, then the candidate securing higher marks in Service Aptitude Component of NCHM-JEE shall rank higher.
- In case of a tie in (i) and (ii) above, the candidate older in age shall rank higher.
NCHM JEE Score
- The raw (actual) marks scored by a candidate shall be considered further for computation of the result of NCHM JEE 2019.
- No scorecard will be sent to the candidates and the candidates are advised to download their scorecards from the official website: www.ntanchm.nic.in only.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/re-checking of the Score. Also, No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Finally, The National Testing Agency (NTA) will announce the NCHM Score in 2019.
- However, the NTA does not collect the information regarding a total number of seats available in the institutions and reservation criteria followed by the institutions.
FOR COUNSELLING AND OTHER ADMISSION RELATED INFORMATION
Please refer to the link: www.nchm.nic.in.
List of Colleges Accepting NCHMCT JEE 2019 Scores/Ranks
|College||Location||Total No. of Seats||Hostel Intake|
|CENTRAL GOVERNMENT INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Bengaluru||Bengaluru||200||30||Nil|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Bhopal||Bhopal||276||120||50|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar||Bhubaneswar||230||140||40|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Chennai||Chennai||253||160||25|
|Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi||New Delhi||246||25||10|
|Dr Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management||Chandigarh||230||62||62|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Gandhinagar||Gandhinagar||230||125||25|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Goa||Goa||340||40||30|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Gurdaspur||Gurdaspur||184||110||40|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Guwahati||Guwahati||180||200||45|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Gwalior||Gwalior||240||184||110|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Hajipur||Hajipur||230||129||100|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Hyderabad||Hyderabad||230||180||40|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Jaipur||Jaipur||184||90||30|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata||Kolkata||307||48||18|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow||Lucknow||276||40||25|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Mumbai||Mumbai||368||Nil||Nil|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Shillong||Shillong||120||Nil||30|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Shimla||Shimla||307||125||68|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Srinagar||Srinagar||153||150||24|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Thiruvananthapuram||Thiruvananthapuram||240||175||25|
|STATE GOVERNMENT INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT|
|Chandigarh Institute of Hotel Management||Chandigarh||60||40||18|
|Delhi Institute of Hotel Management||Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi||120||Nil||Nil|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun||Dehradun||120||80||30|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Faridabad||Faridabad||120||25||20|
|State Institute of Hotel Management||Gangtok||80||64||30|
|State Institute of Hotel Management||Jodhpur||100||64||20|
|State Institute of Hotel Management||Kozhikode||60||40||Nil|
|Institute of Hotel Management||Kurukshetra||130||49||45|
|Institute of Hotel Management||Bathinda||120||75||14|
|State Institute of Hotel Management||Hamirpur||120||42||18|
|Institute of Hotel Management Dr B B A Polytechnic Campus||Silvassa||100||150||30|
|State Institute of Hotel Management||Tiruchirapalli||90||80||20|
|State Institute of Hotel Management||Rohtak||120||60||30|
|State Institute of Hotel Management||Pondicherry||60||40||25|
|State Institute of Hotel Management||Panipat||60||30||6|
|Dr YSR NITHM||Hyderabad||60||50||25|
|State Institute of Hotel Management, Indore||Indore||60||Nil||Nil|
|State Institute of Hotel Management, Tirupati||Tirupati||60||Nil||Nil|
|State Institute of Hotel Management, Yamuna Nagar||Yamuna Nagar||100||42||15|
|PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKING INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT|
|ASHOK Institute of Hotel Management||New Delhi||60||Nil||Nil|
|PRIVATE INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT|
|Chandigarh College of Hotel Management||Mohali (Punjab)||120||100||50|
|Chitkara School of Hospitality||Rajpura (Punjab)||120||100||50|
|Deshbhagat Institute of Hotel Management||Mandi Gobindgarh (Punjab)||100||100||50|
|KC College of Hotel Management||Nawanshahr (Punjab)||60||100||50|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Meerut||Meerut||120||126||50|
|Oriental School of Hotel Management||Wayanad, Kerala||120||100||20|
|Ranjita Institute of Hotel Management||Bhubaneswar||120||126||126|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Shri Shakti Venus Plaza||Hyderabad||120||65||12|
|SRM Institute of Hotel Management||Chennai||120||88||38|
|Munnar Catering College||Kerala||60||120||100|
|C T Institute of Hotel Management||Jalandhar (Punjab)||60||100||100|
|St.Soldier Institute of Hotel Management||Jalandhar (Punjab)||50||50||50|
|The Lalit Suri Hospitality School||Faridabad||40||Nil||Nil|
|Gurunanak Institute of Hotel Management||Kolkata||60||30||20|
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Books for Preparation
Books for English Language Section:
|Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi||English – From Plinth to Paramount (Vol-1 and 2) by Neetu Singh|
|Arihant General English for all Competitive Examinations (English) by Hari Mohan Prashad||High School English Grammar & Composition Revised Edition (English) 1st Edition by Wren and Martin|
Books for General Knowledge and Scientific Aptitude Section:
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Manorama Yearbook|
|General Awareness by Manohar Panday||Lucent’s GK|
|Pearson India Yearbook||Arihant General Knowledge|
|Competition Review Yearbook||–|
Books for Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude Section:
|30 days wonder for Maths by
|Quantitative Aptitude by N.K.Singh|
|Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal||–|
Books for Reasoning and Logical Deduction Section:
|Quantitative Aptitude Question Papers for Banks and others Govt. entrance exam by MK Pandey||Verbal Reasoning Book by R S Agarwal|
|501 Challenging Logical reasoning Practice Book||Quantitative Aptitude ebook (ALL Parts Solved) by R S Agarwal|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal||A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwali and InduSijwali|
Books for Service Aptitude Section:
- R Gupta’s book for Hotel Management
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Sample Papers
Other Referred Books for NCHMCT JEE 2019 Preparation
Some of the other books that candidates can consider for NCHMCT JEE 2019 preparation are:
- Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide by Gladvin Rego
- Arihant Study Package for Hotel Management and Hospitality Administration
- Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide By Jawahar Book Centre
- How to Prepare For the Hotel Management Entrance Examination by Thorpe
- Hotel Management Catering Technology: Entrance Exam, Guide by VVK Subburaj
- Ramesh Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board
- Dharmendra Mittal’s 10 Mock Tests For Hotel Management Entrances
- Hotel Management Entrance Exam Guide by Dr R P Datason
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHM & CT)
Ministry of Tourism, Government of India established an autonomous body for the interrelated growth and development of hospitality education in the country. NCHMCT was established in 1982. Currently, the Council office is at A-34, Sector-62, Noida (U.P.) India, while the registered office is at Pusa, New Delhi. Initially, it was called as National Board of Studies in Food Management, Catering & Nutrition.
Official Website: http://nchm.gov.in/
Stay tuned for NCHMCT JEE 2019 with us.
nchmct 2019, nchmct online form 2019, , nchmct jee 2019 exam date, nchmct jee 2019 form date, , nchmct jee 2019 registration