JEHOM 2021 is also knowns as Joint Entrance for Hospitality Management. This entrance exam is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). This exam is conducted at the state level once a year. A Common Entrance Test is organised to offer admission into a full-time Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) course in various institutions in West Bengal. Interested candidate can go through the following article for detailed information regarding WBJEE JEHOM 2021 Exam like admit card, exam dates, syllabus etc.
JEHOM 2021 Status
|Exam Notification||Yet to announce|
JEHOM 2021 Important Dates
The important WBJEE JEHOM 2021 exam dates are given in the table below:
|Start of Online application form||June 2021|
|Last date of online form||July 2021|
|Starting date of Application form correction window||August 2021|
|Last date of Application form correction window||August 2021|
|Admit Card availability||To be Announced|
|Date of Examination||To be Announced|
|Results Declaration||To be Announced|
|Counselling Date||To be Announced|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest update as notifies by the officials.
JEHOM 2021 Application Form
The detailed information regarding JEHOM Application form is given below.
- The application form will be released in June 2021(tentative).
- The registration form will be made available on the official website through online mode.
- Candidate has to fill the complete registration form because the incomplete filled form will be rejected by officials.
- Multiple forms of a single aspirant will be rejected by the conducting body.
WBJEE JEHOM 2021 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding JEHOM 2021 Application fee is given below.
- The application fee for the WBJEE JEHOM 2021 is Rs.500/-.
- There are some extra bank charges.
- Mode of Payment: Applicant has to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- After the fee payment, Acknowledgment Slip will be sent to the email id.
How to Apply for JEHOM 2021?
The procedure for filling the application form JEHOM 2021 is given below.
- STEP 1- Visit the official website. Click on Notifications link.
- STEP 2- Clicking on Admissions Link on Homepage.
- STEP 3- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- STEP 4- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- STEP 5- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- STEP 6- Pay the fees online as described below.
- STEP 7- Review the Application Form and submit it.
- STEP 8 – Put the thumb impression, signature and photograph at the required place on the form.
- STEP 9 – Keep the Printout of Application Form for the future purpose.
JEHOM 2021 Qualification Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the JEHOM 2021 for different programmes must have cleared the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Applicants should have passed (not before 2018) or Appeared (in 2020) the Higher Secondary Education (10+2 System) Matriculation along with ITI Course or any equivalent examination from a recognized board with passing marks.
- The candidate must score a minimum aggregate percentage score of 45% in 12th standard.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Candidate should not less than 17 years old as of 31 December 2020.
JEHOM 2021 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding WBJEE JEHOM Exam Pattern is given below.
|Total Number of Questions||50 Questions|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Marks per Question||2 Marks|
|Duration||1 hour 30 Minutes|
|Correct Response||2 Marks|
|Incorrect Response||-1/2 Marks|
|No Response||0 Mark|
JEHOM 2021 Syllabus
The detailed information regarding the JEHOM Syllabus is given below.
|English||Dictionary usage, Reading comprehension, Antonyms and synonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Correction, idioms, Jumbled sentences.|
|Logical Reasoning||Relationship, Finding Patterns, Assessment of Figures and diagrams, Statement/ Conclusion, Family tree/ Blood Relations, Simple Puzzles, Cause and Effect Relationship, Sequence and Series, Clock and Calenders, Direction, Assertion/Reasons, Coding/Decoding, Linear Arrangement.|
|Mathematics||Law of indices, Ratio and Proportion, Surds, Number and divisibility, L.C.M and G.C.D, Rational Number, Ordering, Percentages, Profit and loss, Partnership, Pipes and Cisterns, Time, Distance and Work Problems, Area and Volumes, Mensuration, Modular Arithmetics, Statements, Truth Tables, Implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms, Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°,45°, 60°, 90°, 180°), Trigonometric identities, Sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials, Remainder theorem and consequences, Linear equations and expressions, Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative, Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points., Frequency Distribution, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, Simple problems on Probability|
JEHOM 2021 Preparation Books
The list of books that can applicant can refer for the preparation is given below.
|Subjects||Name of the Book||Author|
|English||Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|30 Days To More Powerful Vocabulary||Norman Lewis|
|Objective General English||S.P Bakshi|
|Better English||Norman Lewis|
|Grammar Error Spot||A. Upadhaya|
|A Mirror of Common Errors||Dr Ashok Kumar Singh|
|Proficiency in Reading Comprehension simplifying the “Passage” for you||Ajay Singh|
|Mathematics||A complete Manual for the CAT||Arihant|
|Mathematics for MBA||R.S Aggarwal|
|Vedic Mathematics||Dr Aditi Singhal|
|Mathematics Papers||Kiran Publications|
|Logical Reasoning||How to prepare for Logical Reasoning||Arun Sharma|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||R S Agarwal|
JEHOM 2021 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the WBJEE JEHOM 2021 Admit card is given below.
- The admit card will be released on the official website.
- The authority will release the admit card in online mode.
- Candidate can download the hall ticket through the official website.
- Admit Card is a necessary document which will be needed at the time of entrance examination.
- Make sure, the details on Admit Card is correct and also the Photograph on Admit Card is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
- Candidates have to bring a valid ID proof along with the admit card on the day of exam.
How to download WBJEE JEHOM 2021 Admit Card?
The procedure to download the admit card is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in/JEHOMCMS
- Click on the link to download the admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
- After login, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates may download it and take a printout for further use.
WBJEE JEHOM 2021 Result
The complete detailed information regarding WBJEE JEHOM 2021 Result is given below.
- WBJEE JEHOM 2021 Result will be announced soon after the exam will be over.
- Scorecard will be released through the online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result on the official website.
- The result will be released in the form of the rank card which consists of total marks secured by the candidate.
- It is also advised to the candidates to take a print of the result after downloading it.
JEHOM 2021 Counselling
The detailed information regarding JEHOM counselling is given below.
- The counselling process will start after the declaration of result.
- Counselling round will be conducted in the month of September 2020.
- The counselling will be conducted through offline mode by the officials.
- Candidate has to carry all required documents in the counselling process.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
The list of documents required at the time of admission is given below
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
JEHOM 2021 Highlights
The important highlights of WBJEE JEHOM is given below
|Name of Exam||WBJEE JEHOM 2021|
|Type of Exam||UG Courses|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Exam Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
What is the duration of WBJEEB JEHOM 2020?
The duration of WBJEEB JEHOM is 1 hour 30 minutes.
What type of questions comes in WBJEEB JEHOM?
WBJEEB JEHOM is objective in nature so, there are multiple-choice questions.
How many questions are there in WBJEEB JEHOM?
There are 50 questions in total in the WBJEEB JEHOM.
In what mode WBJEE JEHOM is conducted?
WBJEE JEHOM is conducted in the offline mode which means it is a pen-paper test.
How many sections are there in WBJEEB JEHOM 2020?
There are 4 sections in WBJEEB JEHOM namely General Knowledge, English Language, Logical Reasoning, Elementary Mathematics.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
jehom colleges, colleges under jehom, jehom question paper, jehom full form, jeedec 2020, jehom previous year question paper, jehom syllabus, jehom 2018.