JEHOM 2019: Application form has been released by the university from 02 April 2019. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has announced JEHOM 2019, A Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into full-time Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) course in various institutions in West Bengal. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
JEHOM 2019 Important Dates
WBJEEB has announced JEHOM 2019 Examination Dates.
|Start Date of Application Form||02 April 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application and Fee Submission||16 April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||04 July 2019|
|Entrance Examination||13 July 2019|
|Result Declaration||13 August 2019|
The Official Notification of JEHOM 2019 is issued by the WBJEEB for all the Important dates. The Schedule of JEHOM 2019 Entrance Examination is given below:
How to Apply for JEHOM 2019?
The steps to apply for JEHOM 2019 for admissions is mention here.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at WBJEEB.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Applicants firstly need to register by clicking on Admissions Link on Homepage of the Website.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- Review the Application Form and Submit it.
- Put the thumb impression, signature and photograph at the required place on the form.
- Keep the Printout of Application Form for the future purpose.
How to Pay Application Fees for JEHOM 2019
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for JEHOM 2019, the Payment of Fee is only through Online Mode through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website of WBJEEB.
The Application Fees for the different category is:
|1.||All||Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges|
Qualification Criteria for JEHOM 2019
The candidates who are eligible for the JEHOM 2019 for different programmes must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Applicants should have passed (not before 2018) or Appeared (in 2019) the Higher Secondary Education (10+2 System) Matriculation along with ITI Course or any Equivalent Examination from a recognized board with passing marks.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The Candidate should not less than 17 years old as of December 2018.
- The candidate must score a minimum aggregate percentage score of 45% in 12th standard.
JEHOM 2019 Syllabus
The test will be based on 11th and 12th Standard Syllabus of WBSCHE (West Bengal Council of Higher Education).
|English||Dictionary usage, Reading comprehension, Antonyms and synonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Correction, idioms, Jumbled sentences.|
|Logical Reasoning||Relationship, Finding Patterns, Assessment of Figures and diagrams, Statement/ Conclusion, Family tree/ Blood Relations, Simple Puzzles, Cause and Effect Relationship, Sequence and Series, Clock and Calenders, Direction, Assertion/Reasons, Coding/Decoding, Linear Arrangement.|
|Mathematics||Law of indices, Ratio and Proportion, Surds, Number and divisibility, L.C.M and G.C.D, Rational Number, Ordering, Percentages, Profit and loss, Partnership, Pipes and Cisterns, Time, Distance and Work Problems, Area and Volumes, Mensuration, Modular Arithmetics, Statements, Truth Tables, Implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms, Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°,45°, 60°, 90°, 180°),, Trigonometric identities, Sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials, Remainder theorem and consequences, Linear equations and expressions, Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative, Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points., Frequency Distribution, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, Simple problems on Probability|
Preparation Books for JEHOM 2019
|Subjects||Name of the Book||Author|
|English||Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|30 Days To More Powerful Vocabulary||Norman Lewis|
|Objective General English||S.P Bakshi|
|Better English||Norman Lewis|
|Grammer Error Spot||A. Upadhaya|
|A Mirror of Common Errors||Dr Ashok Kumar Singh|
|Proficiency in Reading Comprehension simplifying the “Passage” for you||Ajay Singh|
|Mathematics||A complete Manual for the CAT||Arihant|
|Mathematics for MBA||R.S Aggarwal|
|Vedic Mathematics||Dr Aditi Singhal|
|Mathematics Papers||Kiran Publications|
|Logical Reasoning||How to prepare for Logical Reasoning||Arun Sharma|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||R S Agarwal|
Examination Pattern of JEHOM 2019
The Examination pattern of JEHOM 2019 is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Duration of exam: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Exam Type: MCQ’s
- No. of Questions: 50
- Total Marks: 100
- Marks per Question: 2 Marks
- Negative Marks: For each wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be reduced.
- Subjects: The Paper is divided into 4 sections:
- English: 15 Questions of 2 Marks each
- General Knowledge: 15 Questions of 2 Marks each
- Logical Reasoning: 10 Questions of 2 Marks each
- Elementary mathematics: 10 Questions of 2 Marks each
How to download Admit Card for JEHOM 2019
Admit Card is mandatory to appear for the JEHOM 2019. The Admit Card shall be available for download online on the official websites of WBJEEB. The Admit Card is a necessary document which will be needed at the time of Entrance Examination. Make sure, the details on Admit Card is correct and also the Photograph on Admit Card is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
The Admit Card can be downloaded using the following steps:
- Visit the official website and then click on the link to download the admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
WBJEE JEHOM Result 2019
- The result will be announced on the official website after a week of the exam.
- The result will be released in the form of the rank card which consists of total marks secured by the candidate.
- It is also advised to the candidates to take a print of the result after downloading it.
Documents Required at the time of Admission Under JEHOM 2019?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
JEHOM 2019 Highlights
|Name of Exam||WBJEE JEHOM|
|Type of Exam||UG Courses|
|Level of Exam||State level|
|Exam Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper based)|
|Duration of Exam||1 hour and 30 min.|
The controller of Examinations,
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
AQ-13/1, Sector –V,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Examination Helpdesk:-1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050
For More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates about JEHOM 2019.
jehom colleges, colleges under jehom, jehom question paper, jehom full form, jeedec 2019, jehom previous year question paper, jehom syllabus, jehom 2018.