MAH BHMCT CET 2020 Application form will be released in the month of February 2020. Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2020 is conducted for admission for Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering technology programs offered by Government Institutions, Government Aided Institutions, and Unaided Self Financed Institutions. State Common Entrance Test (CET), Government of Maharashtra conducts MAH BHMCT CET on a yearly basis.
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 Important Date
|MAH BHMCT CET Application Form Started||Second week of February 2020|
|Application Form Last Date||Second week of March 2020|
|Admit Card released||Second week of May 2020|
|Maharashtra BHMCT Common Entrance Test 2020 Date||Third week of 2020|
|Declaration of Result||First week of June 2020|
|Counselling- Document Verification and registration for Admission||Last week of June 2020 – First week of July 2020|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||First week of July 2020|
|Display of Final Merit List||First week of July 2020|
|Counselling Round 1||First week of July 2020|
|Counselling Round 2||Second week of July 2020|
|Counselling Round 3||Last week of July 2020|
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 Application Form
The important points regarding application form for Maharashtra BHMCT COmmon Entrance Test 2020 are as follows:
- MAH BHMCT CET 2020 Application form will be available in February 2020.
- The application form can be filled through online mode only.
- An applicant must submit copies of Passport Size Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format (jpg file format).
|General/ OBC||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 600/-|
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for MAH BHMCT CET 2020 differs widely as per the program. However, basic criteria to apply and appear for Maharashtra Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Common Entrance Test 2020 is as mentioned below:
- Candidate must be a citizen of Indian.
- Candidate must have passed 12th with at least qualifying marks 45%.
- For SC/ST applicants minimum qualifying marks are 40%.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final examination of class 12 or has appeared in this exam but waiting for the result can apply for Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2020.
How to check and Download Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2020 Admit Card?
- Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2020 will be available on the official website in the month May 2020.
- Admit card will not be sent to the applicants through the post.
- Visit the official website.
- Look for Admit Card for BHMCT CET 2020 link and click on it.
- Login with Registration Number or Roll Number and Password or Date of Birth
- Click on Submit Button.
- Admit Card will appear on the screen,
Check all the information carefully and download it.
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 Syllabus
Maharashtra BHMCT Common Entrance Test 2020 Syllabus will consist of these 3 sections:
- English Language
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Fill in the blanks
- Adverbs and Adjectives
- Complete / Improvement of the sentences with the correct use of Pronouns, Verbs, Adverbs
- Phrases and Idioms
- Reading comprehension
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
- Logic-based questions to find the right conclusion from four sentences.
- Geometrical designs and Identification.
- Fill in the blanks of the series based on the numerical pattern and logic of the series.
- Completion of numerical series based on the pattern or logic.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Sports and Games
- Latest events
- Historical events
- Geography including Tourist Places and Spots
- Political, Social, Cultural and Economic current affairs and events
- Countries and Currencies
- Current affairs relating to Business and Trade
- Aptitude for Service Sector
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 Exam Pattern
BHMCT or Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Entrance Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Paper||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Duration of Paper||90 minutes|
|Sections||3 (General English, GK, and Reasoning)|
|Medium of Paper||English|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for every correct Answer|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
Maharashtra BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology) CET 2020 Result
- MAH BHMCT CET 2020 result will be released in June 2020.
- The result will be displayed on the official website i.e. dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- Answer key of the question paper will be published on the official website of MAH BHMCT CET.
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 Highlights
|Exam Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra|
|Mode of Exam||Online mode (CBT)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Exam Duration||1 hour and 30 Minute|
|Type of Questions||Objective type|
|Course Offered||Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology|
For more information regarding MHT CET 2020.