ULSAT 2019 Exam: University of Petroleum and Energy studies conducts ULSAT 2019. UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test or ULSAT is an online examination in the field of law. ULSAT 2019 provides an opportunity for the aspirants to get admission into College of legal studies (Dehradun). The result for the same can be seen on the official website of UPES. Candidates needed to qualify ULSAT 2019 in order to get admission in law college of University of petroleum and energy studies. for three year LLB and LLM courses. Candidates willing to compete at the national level rather than a state can appear for CLAT(common law entrance test) exam. For those who gave a ULSAT 2019 attempt can check their Results, marks, cut-off and answer key below.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
ULSAT 2019 Latest Update
- The LLM entrance exam for the University of Petroleum and Energy studies will be held from 13-19 May 2019.
- The university follows Credit Based Choice System (CBCS – Advantage).
- Mode of exam- Computer Based Test ()
ULSAT 2019 Important Dates
|Downloading of Admit card||Last week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit ULSAT 2019 LLB online application||08 May 2019.|
|Last date to submit ULSAT 2019 LLM online application||08 May 2019.|
|LLB ONLINE EXAM.||13-19 May 2019|
|LLM ONLINE EXAM.||13-19 May 2019|
|ULSAT result, merit list and scorecard||June 2019|
|Start of GDPI sessions||June 2019|
|ULSAT counselling||June 2019|
UPES LLB Admission Selection Process: Admission through Non-Examination Pathway
The University follows certain admission process for admission into Law courses. Where candidates must have 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) both.
Non-Examination Pathway: LAW Programs through Board Merit/ CLAT Merit / L-SAT India Merit (Seats Allotted- Up to 20 %). The last date to apply through Non-Examination Pathway is 3 June 2019.
CLAT Merit / L-SAT India Merit
|BA LLB (Hons.)/ BBA LLB (Hons.)/ B.Com, LLB (Hons)||Applicants with minimum 50% Marks in Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th) and CLAT ranking up to 10000/ L-SAT India score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPES Law Studies Aptitude test and will be invited directly for GD and Interview.|
|B. Tech LLB (Hons.)||Applicants with minimum 50% Marks in Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th), minimum 50% Marks in PCM at Senior Secondary Level (12th) and CLAT ranking up to 10000/ L-SAT India score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPES-EAT and admissions through Merit Ranking.|
|BA LLB (Hons.)/ BBA LLB (Hons.)/B.Com LLB (Hons)||Candidates with 85% marks in 10th and 12th best of five subjects (English as one of the compulsory paper) are exempted from UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (UL-SAT) and will be invited directly for GD and Interview.|
|B. Tech LLB (Hons.)||Candidates with minimum 70% marks in 10th, 12th and 12th PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) are exempted from UPES-EAT and admissions will be through Merit Ranking.|
Eligibility & Admission for LLM
Eligibility Criteria: The applicants need a minimum of 50% marks at higher (10th) & Secondary (12th) level and LLB degree.
- Candidates appearing in ULSAT 2019 to seek admission into BA LLB, BBA LLB and B.Com LLB need to score at least 50% marks in 10th and 12th examination under 10+2 educational system.
- B.Tech Energy Technology + LL.B with specialization in IPR and B.Tech Energy Technology + LL.B with specialization in Cyber Law aspirants appearing in ULSAT 2019 need to acquire 50% marks in 10th and 12th examination.
- There is no age Limite to appear in ULSAT 2019.
|Programs||Exam Name||Last Date to Apply||Exam Date|
|LLM||ULSAT for LLM||Last week of May 2019||Last week of May 2019|
Read about engineering admission UPESEAT here.
UPES Law Courses
Candidate if qualified after results can opt for the following courses:
|INTEGRATED LLB COURSES.||LLM COURSES.|
|a)BA LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Energy Laws||LLM with specialization in
a) Energy laws
b) Business law
c) International economic law
d) Law and technology.
|b)BBA LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Corporate Laws|
|c)B.Com LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Taxation Laws|
|d)BA LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Criminal Law/Labour Law/Constitution Law|
|e)BBA LLB (Hons) with specialisation in International Trade & Investment/Banking, Finance & Insurance/Media & Entertainment Law|
|f)BSc LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Intellectual Property Rights/Medical Law/Health Law/Food Law/Forensic Law|
ULSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test is mention below:
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Time of Examination||180 minutes (3:00 hours)|
|Number of Questions Asked||150|
|Type of questions Asked||MCQs (Multiple choice questions)|
|Subjects Related||· Language comprehension. (30 marks)
· Quantitative and numerical ability. (30 marks)
· Logical reasoning. (30 marks)
· Legal general knowledge. (30 marks)
· Legal Aptitude. (30 marks)
ULSAT 2019 Exam Syllabus
There are not any updates as of now regarding the syllabus of ULSAT by the UPES. However, some of the law experts have suggested some of the subjects for the subjects which are broadly divided into many components. Candidates could refer the following list of subjects for the preparation of the ULSAT 2019 exam.
- Reading comprehension
- One word substitution
- Figures of Speech.
- Legal terms.
Quantitative and Numerical Ability:
- Mental Ability and Logical/Mathematical Analysis
- Deductive Reasoning
- Odd-Even Discretion
- Blood Relations
- Agreement and Disagreement
Legal General Knowledge and Legal Aptitude:
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of crimes
- Contracts and constitutional laws
- International law
- Intellectual property rights
- Legal awareness covering constitutional Law and Polity
ULSAT 2019 Admit card
ULSAT 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode.
- The application can be filled from the website of ULSAT
- The application fee is Rs1850/- via online mode and via offline its Rs1750/-.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and upload all the necessary documents in the application form.
- The university shall provide the facility only in some particulars very soon.
The below link is the application and other essential information links: https://www.upes.ac.in/upes-programs/llb.php.
ULSAT 2019 Exam Counselling
ULSAT 2019 counselling will be held after the declaration of result. Candidates those who cleared the entrance exam will be called for the counselling round and will get the call letters with dates time and venue of ULSAT Counselling. Candidates shall need to attend the counselling as to get admission into institutions. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the ULSAT.
UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test Highlights
A brief introduction to university law program is given below:
- Name of Exam: UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test
- Abbreviated name: ULSAT
- Type of Exam: Undergraduate Law Entrance Exam
- level of Exam: University
- Mode of Exam: Online(Computer-based) & Offline (Paper-based)
- Exam Conducting Body: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun
- Total number of seats: 400
- Number of test takers: 8000 (approximately)
ULSAT GD-PI Schedule
The complete schedule will be released soon by University. The GD PI date for the month of June 2019.
Schedule of GD-PI session
Hotel Levana, 72, MG Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226 001
|St. Xavier’s College, 5, Mahapalika Marg, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400 001||Mumbai||
|PHD House, 4/2 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi 110 016||
|PHD House, 4/2 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi 110 016||
|Hotel Levana, 72, MG Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226 001,||
|Hotel Gargee Grand, Plot no 825, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar – 800 001||
|Lemon Tree Premier (Near Inox Cinema), 8th Floor, Tangerine 2, Nirwan Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302 016||
|The Residency, 208, Zone – I, MP Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh – 462 011||
|The Residency, 208, Zone – I, MP Nagar Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh – – 462 011||
|Park Plaza, 17 Garcha, 1st Lane, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700 019||
|UPES, Knowledge Acres, Kandoli, Dehradun||
|Hotel Sunbeam, SCO-1058-1061, Udyog Path, Sector 22-B, Chandigarh – 160 022||
All India Category: The candidates scoring more than 75% marks in class 10th and 12th of for CBSE, ICSE & State Board can get 50% tuition fee waiver on 20% seats of each program in the first semester.
Uttarakhand Domicile Special Scholarships: The candidates scored a minimum of 80% aggregate in Class 10th & 12th. Also, the applicant must have “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” (Permanent Residence Certificate) of Uttarakhand. one seat is available within the 15% reservation for Uttarakhand Domicile students. Furthermore, the student will get 25% of tuition fee for Boys and 35% for Girl students in the first year and scholarship will be renewed in the Second Semester provided the student obtains SGPA of 8/10
ulsat colleges, ulsat full form, clat 2019, ulsat previous year papers, ulsat 2018 exam date, upes dehradun law admission 2018, petroleum college dehradun admission.