ULSAT 2021 is scheduled to be held from 15 to 20 June 2021. The last date to apply is 10 June 2021. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies conducts UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test in an online mode at the university level. The exam provides an opportunity for the aspirants to get admission into the College of legal studies (Dehradun). Candidates needed to qualify to get admission in law college of UPES for three year LLB and LLM courses. Candidates having a certificate of CLAT/LSAT exam need not appear. Read the complete article to knore about ULSAT 2021.
ULSAT 2021 Status
ULSAT 2021 Important Dates
The list of important dates of ULSAT 2021 is given in the table below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ULSAT 2021(15 - 20 Jun) : Application Form(Releaed) - Admissions
Starting date application form
Last date of application form for LLB
|10 June 2021|
|Last date of application form for LLM||To be Announced|
Slot booking and admit card
|To be Announced|
ULSAT 2021 exam of LLB
|15 to 20 June 2021|
|ULSAT 2021 exam of LLM||
To be Announced
Last week of July 2021
This is the latest updated dates of ULSAT 2021 as notifies by the official. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates by UPES.
ULSAT 2021 Application Form
The detailed information regarding ULSAT Application form 2021 is given below:
- The application form of the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies has been released.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
- The application will be filled from the official website of ULSAT.
- The application fee for all the courses in UPES is Rs. 1350/-
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and upload all the necessary documents in the application form.
- In the form, candidates have to enter all the valid and working information.
- The incompletely filled application form will be rejected by the officials.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will be rejected by the conducting body.
ULSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for LLB and B.Com LLB courses admissions through UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test – CBT (Computer Based Test):
- The applicants should have cleared the HSC & SSC examination
- Applicants should have achieved a minimum of 50% of sore in their HSC exams.
- The applicant should be a minimum of 21 years of age at the time of admission.
UPES LLB Admission Selection Process: Admission through Non-Examination Pathway
The University follows a certain admission process for admission into Law courses. Where candidates must have 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) both.
Non-Examination Pathway: LAW Programs through Board Merit/ CLAT Merit / L-SAT India Merit (Seats Allotted- Up to 20 %). The last date to apply through Non-Examination Pathway is 3 June 2021.
CLAT Merit / L-SAT India Merit
|BA LLB (Hons.)/ BBA LLB (Hons.)/ B.Com, LLB (Hons)||Applicants with minimum 50% Marks in Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th) and CLAT ranking up to 10000/ L-SAT India score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPES Law Studies Aptitude test and will be invited directly for GD and Interview.|
|B. Tech LLB (Hons.)||Applicants with minimum 50% Marks in Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th), minimum 50% Marks in PCM at Senior Secondary Level (12th) and CLAT ranking up to 10000/ L-SAT India score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPES-EAT and admissions through Merit Ranking.|
ULSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test is mention below:
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Time of Examination||180 minutes (3:00 hours)|
|Number of Questions Asked||150|
|Type of Questions Asked||MCQs (Multiple choice questions)|
|Subjects Related||· Language comprehension. (30 marks)
· Quantitative and numerical ability. (30 marks)
· Logical reasoning. (30 marks)
· Legal general knowledge. (30 marks)
· Legal Aptitude. (30 marks)
|Marking scheme||Each correct answer will be given 1 marks|
ULSAT 2021 Exam Syllabus
There are not any updates as of now regarding the syllabus of ULSAT by the UPES. However, some of the law experts have suggested some of the subjects for the subjects which are broadly divided into many components. Candidates could refer the following list of subjects for the preparation of the ULSAT 2020 exam.
- Reading comprehension
- One word substitution
- Figures of Speech.
- Legal terms.
Quantitative and Numerical Ability:
- Mental Ability and Logical/Mathematical Analysis
- Deductive Reasoning
- Odd-Even Discretion
- Blood Relations
- Agreement and Disagreement
Legal General Knowledge and Legal Aptitude:
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of crimes
- Contracts and constitutional laws
- International law
- Intellectual property rights
- Legal awareness covering constitutional Law and Polity
ULSAT 2021 Admit card
The details regarding the ULSAT Admit Card 2021 are given below:
- The admit card will be issued only to those who submit the form succesfully.
- Candidates need to carry the hall ticket while going for the exam.
- No entrance will be given without it.
- The admit card need to be downloaded from the official website of the UPES.
- It should be preserved until the admission process is over.
How to Download the ULSAT 2021 Admit Card?
The steps to download the admit card are given below:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the admit card link.
- Enter the application number and date of birth.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates may download the admit card and take a printout for further exam.
ULSAT 2021 Result
The information that helps the applicants to understand the results process is as per below:
- The result will be released after 15 days of the exams getting over.
- The results will be released on the website and applicants have to use the credentials along with the seat/roll number and DOB to open the document. It is recommended to print the document and make copies of the same.
UPES Law Courses
Candidate if qualified after results can opt for the following courses:
|INTEGRATED LLB COURSES.||LLM COURSES.|
|a)BA LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Energy Laws||LLM with specialization in
a) Energy laws
b) Business law
c) International economic law
d) Law and technology.
|b)BBA LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Corporate Laws|
|c)B.Com LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Taxation Laws|
|d)BA LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Criminal Law/Labour Law/Constitution Law|
|e)BBA LLB (Hons) with specialisation in International Trade & Investment/Banking, Finance & Insurance/Media & Entertainment Law|
|f)BSc LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Intellectual Property Rights/Medical Law/Health Law/Food Law/Forensic Law|
ULSAT 2021 Scholarships
All India Category: The candidates scoring more than 75% marks in class 10th and 12th of for CBSE, ICSE & State Board can get 50% tuition fee waiver on 20% seats of each program in the first semester.
Uttarakhand Domicile Special Scholarships: The candidates scored a minimum of 80% aggregate in Class 10th & 12th. Also, the applicant must have “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” (Permanent Residence Certificate) of Uttarakhand. one seat is available within the 15% reservation for Uttarakhand Domicile students. Furthermore, the student will get 25% of tuition fee for Boys and 35% for Girl students in the first year and the scholarship will be renewed in the Second Semester provided the student obtains SGPA of 8/10.
ULSAT 2021 Counselling
ULSAT 2021 counselling will be held after the declaration of result. Candidates those who cleared the entrance exam will be called for the counselling round and will get the call letters with dates time and venue of ULSAT Counselling. Candidates shall need to attend the counselling as to get admission into institutions. The seats will be allotted based on rank obtained in the ULSAT.
ULSAT 2021 Important Links
- Click here to Apply for ULSAT 2021
ULSAT 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check hereunder. ULSAT 2021 basic details:
|Exam Name||ULSAT 2021|
|Full-Form||UPES Law Studies Aptitude test|
|Exam Type||UG & PG|
|Conducting Body||UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies)|
|Exam Date||15th -20th June 2021|
ulsat colleges, ulsat full form, clat 2020, ulsat previous year papers, ulsat 2018 exam date, upes dehradun law admission 2018, petroleum college dehradun admission.