ULSAT 2020 Application Form has been started from 21 September 2019. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies conducts ULSAT 2020. UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test or ULSAT is an online examination. ULSAT 2020 provides an opportunity for the aspirants to get admission into the College of legal studies (Dehradun). The result for the same can be seen on the official website of UPES. Candidates needed to qualify ULSAT 2020 to get admission in law college of University of petroleum and energy studies. for three year LLB and LLM courses. Candidates willing to compete at the national level rather than a state can appear for CLAT(common law entrance test) exam. For those who gave a ULSAT 2020 attempt can check their Results, marks, cut-off and answer key below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
ULSAT 2020 Latest Update
- The Application Form for ULSAT 2020 has been started from 21 September 2019.
- Last date of filing the application form for LLB candidates is 03 May 2020 and for LLM candidates is 16 May 2020.
ULSAT 2020 Important Dates
The list important dates of ULSAT 2020 is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ULSAT 2020 Exam: Application Form (Started), Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. (Official Links) Apply Here
Starting date application form
21 September 2019 (Available)
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GD Goenka DAT
Manav Rachna University
Lovely Professional University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Management Entrance Test
Last date of application form for LLB
03 May 2020
|Last date of application form for LLM||16 May 2020|
Slot booking and admit card
18 April 2020
ULSAT 2020 exam of LLB
8-15 May 2020
|ULSAT 2020 exam of LLM
19 May 2020
Last week of June 2020
ULSAT Counselling 2020
This is the latest updated dates of ULSAT 2020 as notifies by the official. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates by UPES.
ULSAT 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding ULSAT Application form 2020 is given below:
- The application form of the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies has been released from 21 September 2019.
- The last date of filing the form for LLB aspirant is 03 May 2020 and for LLM candidate is 16 May 2020.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
- The application will be filled from the official website of ULSAT.
- The application fee for all the courses in UPES is Rs. 1350/-
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and upload all the necessary documents in the application form.
- In the form, candidates have to enter all the valid and working information.
- Incompletely filled application form will be rejected by the officials.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will be rejected by the conducting body.
Click here for ULSAT 2020 Application form
Eligibility & Admission for LLM
Eligibility Criteria: The applicants need a minimum of 50% marks at higher (10th) & Secondary (12th) level and LLB degree.
- Candidates appearing in ULSAT 2020 to seek admission into BA LLB, BBA LLB and B.Com LLB need to score at least 50% marks in 10th and 12th examination under 10+2 educational system.
- B. Tech Energy Technology + LL.B with specialization in IPR and B.Tech Energy Technology + LL.B with specialization in Cyber Law aspirants appearing in ULSAT 2020 need to acquire 50% marks in 10th and 12th examination.
- There is no age Limite to appear in ULSAT 2020.
|Programs||Exam Name||Last Date to Apply||Exam Date|
|LLM||ULSAT for LLM||08 May 2020||13 – 19 May 2020|
ULSAT 2020 Admit card
Aspirants of ULSAT 2020 will be issued admit card of ULSAT 2020 by the second week of May 2020. Candidates will get access to the ULSAT 2020 Admit card in online mode through their registered accounts of ULSAT. Candidates will get all the important information related to examination and candidature in the hall ticket of ULSAT 2020.
UPES LLB Admission Selection Process: Admission through Non-Examination Pathway
The University follows a certain admission process for admission into Law courses. Where candidates must have 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) both.
Non-Examination Pathway: LAW Programs through Board Merit/ CLAT Merit / L-SAT India Merit (Seats Allotted- Up to 20 %). The last date to apply through Non-Examination Pathway is 3 June 2020.
CLAT Merit / L-SAT India Merit
|BA LLB (Hons.)/ BBA LLB (Hons.)/ B.Com, LLB (Hons)||Applicants with minimum 50% Marks in Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th) and CLAT ranking up to 10000/ L-SAT India score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPES Law Studies Aptitude test and will be invited directly for GD and Interview.|
|B. Tech LLB (Hons.)||Applicants with minimum 50% Marks in Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th), minimum 50% Marks in PCM at Senior Secondary Level (12th) and CLAT ranking up to 10000/ L-SAT India score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPES-EAT and admissions through Merit Ranking.|
|BA LLB (Hons.)/ BBA LLB (Hons.)/B.Com LLB (Hons)||Candidates with 85% marks in 10th and 12th best of five subjects (English as one of the compulsory paper) are exempted from UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (UL-SAT) and will be invited directly for GD and Interview.|
|B. Tech LLB (Hons.)||Candidates with minimum 70% marks in 10th, 12th and 12th PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) are exempted from UPES-EAT and admissions will be through Merit Ranking.|
UPES Law Courses
Candidate if qualified after results can opt for the following courses:
|INTEGRATED LLB COURSES.||LLM COURSES.|
|a)BA LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Energy Laws||LLM with specialization in
a) Energy laws
b) Business law
c) International economic law
d) Law and technology.
|b)BBA LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Corporate Laws|
|c)B.Com LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Taxation Laws|
|d)BA LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Criminal Law/Labour Law/Constitution Law|
|e)BBA LLB (Hons) with specialisation in International Trade & Investment/Banking, Finance & Insurance/Media & Entertainment Law|
|f)BSc LLB (Hons) with specialisation in Intellectual Property Rights/Medical Law/Health Law/Food Law/Forensic Law|
ULSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test is mention below:
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Time of Examination||180 minutes (3:00 hours)|
|Number of Questions Asked||150|
|Type of Questions Asked||MCQs (Multiple choice questions)|
|Subjects Related||· Language comprehension. (30 marks)
· Quantitative and numerical ability. (30 marks)
· Logical reasoning. (30 marks)
· Legal general knowledge. (30 marks)
· Legal Aptitude. (30 marks)
ULSAT 2020 Exam Centres
The list of the exam centres is given below:
This list of exam centres is based on previous year examination.
ULSAT 2020 Exam Syllabus
There are not any updates as of now regarding the syllabus of ULSAT by the UPES. However, some of the law experts have suggested some of the subjects for the subjects which are broadly divided into many components. Candidates could refer the following list of subjects for the preparation of the ULSAT 2020 exam.
- Reading comprehension
- One word substitution
- Figures of Speech.
- Legal terms.
Quantitative and Numerical Ability:
- Mental Ability and Logical/Mathematical Analysis
- Deductive Reasoning
- Odd-Even Discretion
- Blood Relations
- Agreement and Disagreement
Legal General Knowledge and Legal Aptitude:
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of crimes
- Contracts and constitutional laws
- International law
- Intellectual property rights
- Legal awareness covering constitutional Law and Polity
ULSAT 2020 Exam Counselling
ULSAT 2020 counselling will be held after the declaration of result. Candidates those who cleared the entrance exam will be called for the counselling round and will get the call letters with dates time and venue of ULSAT Counselling. Candidates shall need to attend the counselling as to get admission into institutions. The seats will be allotted based on rank obtained in the ULSAT.
UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test Highlights
A brief introduction to university law program is given below:
- Name of Exam: UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test
- Abbreviated name: ULSAT
- Type of Exam: Undergraduate Law Entrance Exam
- level of Exam: University
- Mode of Exam: Online(Computer-based) & Offline (Paper-based)
- Exam Conducting Body: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun
- Total number of seats: 400
- Number of test takers: 8000 (approximately)
ULSAT GD-PI Schedule
The complete schedule will be released soon by University. The GD-PI date for June 2020.
Schedule of GD-PI session
Hotel Levana, 72, MG Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226 001
|St. Xavier’s College, 5, Mahapalika Marg, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400 001||Mumbai||
|PhD House, 4/2 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi 110 016||
|PhD House, 4/2 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi 110 016||
|Hotel Levana, 72, MG Marg, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226 001,||
|Hotel Gargee Grand, Plot no 825, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar – 800 001||
|Lemon Tree Premier (Near Inox Cinema), 8th Floor, Tangerine 2, Nirwan Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302 016||
|The Residency, 208, Zone – I, MP Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh – 462 011||
|The Residency, 208, Zone – I, MP Nagar Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh – – 462 011||
|Park Plaza, 17 Garcha, 1st Lane, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700 019||
|UPSUPES, Knowledge Acres, Kandoli, Dehradun||
|Hotel Sunbeam, SCO-1058-1061, Udyog Path, Sector 22-B, Chandigarh – 160 022||
All India Category: The candidates scoring more than 75% marks in class 10th and 12th of for CBSE, ICSE & State Board can get 50% tuition fee waiver on 20% seats of each program in the first semester.
Uttarakhand Domicile Special Scholarships: The candidates scored a minimum of 80% aggregate in Class 10th & 12th. Also, the applicant must have “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” (Permanent Residence Certificate) of Uttarakhand. one seat is available within the 15% reservation for Uttarakhand Domicile students. Furthermore, the student will get 25% of tuition fee for Boys and 35% for Girl students in the first year and scholarship will be renewed in the Second Semester provided the student obtains SGPA of 8/10.
Read about engineering admission UPESEAT here.
ulsat colleges, ulsat full form, clat 2020, ulsat previous year papers, ulsat 2018 exam date, upes dehradun law admission 2018, petroleum college dehradun admission.