MAH BHMCT CET 2022 will be conducted on 02 August 2022 by the State Common Entrance Test Cell (State CET Cell), Maharashtra State. The last date to apply is 07 May 2022. The exam will be conducted at the state level for admission into Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology courses. BHMCT CET is held once a year via online mode. This exam will comprise MCQs of 90 minutes. Read the whole article to know more about MHT BHMCT CET 2022 like online registration, eligibility requirements, exam pattern, etc.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the MAH BHMCT CET 2022 exam status from the below table:
MHT CET BHMCT 2022 application form status
- MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Registration has been extended till 07 May 2022. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Exam is going to be held on 02 August 2022.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events related to MAH BHMCT CET 2022 below in the given table:
MHT CET BHMCT 2022 Schedule
|Events||Important Dates |
|MAH BHM CET 2022 Registration starts ||19 March 2022|
|Last date to apply ||07 May 2022|
|MAH BHMCT exam date 2022||02 August 2022|
|Result declaration date||August 2022|
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Application Form
In order to appear for MAH-B.HMCT-CET, the candidates are required to apply online as per the schedule. Form via any other mode will not be accepted. While registration applicants should keep in mind a few vital details:
- The candidates should scan their photographs and signature as per the required specifications.
- They should have a valid and active personal email ID and mobile number.
- Any complete detail will lead to the rejection of the form.
- After completing the form the candidate must deposit the examination fee.
- Once the details will be entered and the fee will be deposited aspirants must keep a copy of the filled form for future references.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Application Fee
Aspirants can check below in the table category-wise fees for MAH B.HMCT CET 2022. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
MHT BHMCT CET Registration Fees 2022
|For General Category Candidates ||Rs 800/-|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC and EWS] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs 600/-|
Mode of Payment - Through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card(RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges. For fee payment no other mode of payment shall be permitted.
How to Apply for MAH BHMCT CET 2022?
Seeking aspirants can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for BHMCT CET Registration 2022:
Step 1 - Visit the official website at www.mahacet.org
Step 2 - Find the link given MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2022 & click on the same.
Step 3 - Thereafter click on the tab " Click here for New Registration"
Step 5 - Enter the personal and educational details and get registered.
Step 6 - Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications.
Step 7 - Lastly, they can click on the Payment tab & proceed for payment.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria below and accordingly can apply:
- The candidate should be an Indian.
- Candidates must hold a certificate of HSC or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (5% of relaxation shall be given to the backward class category and a differently-abled person belonging to the state of Maharashtra).
- Candidates who are pursuing HSC can also apply to appear for MAH BHMCT CET 2022.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Language: English medium
- Exam Mode: The mode of the examination is online (Computer-based test)
- Sections: There are a total of three sections namely English Language, Reasoning and General Knowledge & Awareness.
- Type of Questions: MCQ format (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Number of Questions: 100 questions
- Duration of test: 90 minutes.
- Total Marks: The total marks for the test is 100.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates can get 1 mark for each correct answer and there is no negative marking.
Candidates can check the section-wise distribution of marks for MAH BHMCT CET 2022 below.
MHT CET B.HMCT 2022 Format
|Section||Number of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||30|
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus for MAH BHMCT CET 2022 below.
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Fill in the blanks
- Adverbs and Adjectives
- Complete / Improvement of the sentences with the correct use of Pronouns, Verbs, Adverbs
- Phrases and Idioms
- Reading comprehension
General Knowledge and Awareness
- Sports and Games
- Latest events
- Historical events
- Scientific Inventions
- Countries and Currencies
- Current affairs relating to Business and Trade
- Aptitude for Service Sector
- Geography including Tourist Places and Spots
- Political, Social, Cultural and Economic current affairs and events
Reasoning (Verbal and Arithmetic)
- Logic-based questions to find the right conclusion from four sentences.
- Fill in the blanks of the series based on the numerical pattern and logic of the series.
- Geometrical designs and Identification.
- Completion of numerical series based on the pattern or logic.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Admit Card
It is mandatory for the examinees to carry MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Admit Card in the exam hall. Get the other relevant details about admission ticket:
- Aspirants will need to download the examination hall ticket from the official web portal.
- Intimation for downloading the hall ticket will also be sent through email/SMS to the candidates.
- The candidate will have to enter the Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth to download the same.
- The admission ticket must be preserved until the admission process is complete.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Result
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Result will be declared online on the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra. The examines will need a login credential (Registration Number/Roll Number) to check their Result.
- Those who will qualify for the exam their name will reflect in the merit list.
- All the selected candidates will be called for counseling.
How to check MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Result?
Candidates can check MAH BHMCT CET 2022 result by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Visit the official website or click on the link given below in the highlight table.
Step 2: Thereafter find the Result PDF which will have a registration number, Roll number, Candidate’s name, and Obtained Marks.
Step 3: At last, candidates can download the result and print it for future references.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Counselling
After the declaration of the Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2022 final merit list, the selected aspirants will have to attain counseling.
- The counseling shall be conducted through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP).
- All the candidates will have to register themselves for the CAP.
- What are the Documents required for MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Counselling?
Candidates can check the list of the documents required at the time of MAH BHMCT CET Counselling:
- BHMCT CET Score Card 2022
- Admit Card of BHMCT CET
- SSC(Std.X) Mark sheet/Certificate
- HSC (Std. XII) Mark Sheet /Certificate
- D.Ed./D.T.Ed./D.El. Ed. Marksheet and Certificate
- FY, SY, TY Degree Marksheet and Convocation certificate
- B.Ed./B.El.Ed. Marksheet and Convocation Certificate.
- Degree/Convocation certificate
- 1st & 2nd year Post Graduation Marksheet (If Applicable)
- Certificate in proof of place of birth.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- School Leaving Certificate, if required
- Domicile Certificate or Birth Certificate Mentioning place of Birth or School Leaving
- Print out of Online Application form and Options form of the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) 2022.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Highlights
Aspirants can get a few short information about Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test 2022 hearby;
MHTCET BHMCT 2022 Basic Details
|Exam Name||MAH BHMCT CET 2022 or Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Level of exam||State-level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|MAH BHMCT CET Official website||https://cetcell.mahacet.org/|