MAH BHMCT CET 2022
will be held tentatively in October 2022 by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (State CET Cell)
. For admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology programs, the exam will be administered at the state level. The MAH BHMCT CET
is held online once a year. They must first register, then complete the application form
with personal, qualification, address, and test center information. However, before submitting for the State level entrance test, applicants must examine the eligibility criteria for MAH BHMCT CET 2022 to ensure that their admission form is not rejected later on.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can review the MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria below and apply accordingly:
- The candidate must be Indian.
- Candidates must have an HSC or equivalent examination certificate with a minimum of 45 percent aggregate marks (5 percent of relaxation shall be given to the backward class category and a differently-abled person belonging to the state of Maharashtra).
- Candidates pursuing HSC may also apply to take the MAH BHMCT CET 2022.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can view the MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Exam Pattern below:
Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted online (Computer-based test)
Sections: There are three sections in all, which are English Language, Reasoning, and General Knowledge & Awareness.
Exam Format: (Multiple Choice Questions)
Total Questions: The total number of questions is 100.
Exam Duration: 90 minutes.
Overall Marks: The total number of points for the test is 100.
Marking Scheme: Candidates receive one point for each correct answer; there is no negative marking.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Admit Card
Examinees must have their MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Admit Card with them in the exam hall. Get the following additional information regarding the admit card from the below-given information:
- Aspirants must obtain their examination hall ticket from the official website.
- Candidates will also be notified via email/SMS when it is time to download their hall tickets.
- To download the file, the candidate must provide the Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth.
- The admittance ticket must be kept until the admission process is finished.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Result
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Result will be available online at the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra's official website. To check their results, examinees will need a login credential (Registration Number/Roll Number). Those who qualify for the exam will see their names appear on the merit list. All candidates who have been chosen will be contacted for counseling.