MAH BHMCT CET 2022 is an acronym for Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test is organized by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra for admission into Hotel Management and Catering Technology courses. This exam will comprise of MCQs of 90 minutes. Read the whole article to know more about MHT BHMCT CET 2022 Sample Papers.
MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Question Format
Candidates can check below MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Language of the exam: English Language
- Exam Mode: It will be held via online (Computer-based test) mode
- Sections: There are a total of three sections namely English Language, Reasoning, and General Knowledge & Awareness.
- Total Number of Questions asked: 100 questions
- Type of Questions: MCQ format (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Duration of test: 90 minutes.
- Total Marks: The total number of marks for the test is 100.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be given 1 mark for each correct answer and there is no negative marking.
Candidates can check the section-wise distribution of questions for MAH BHMCT CET 2022:
MHT CET B.HMCT 2022 Format
|Section||Number of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||30|
How to download MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Sample Papers?
help students analyse their strengths and weaknesses so that they can focus on weak areas to improve their results. It plays a vital role for candidates to get prepared to appear in the exam. The model papers cover all important topics so that the examinees can easily achieve a good score in MAH BHMCT CET. Candidates can download the MAH BHMCT CET 2022
Sample Papers PDF for all subjects from the below given Steps:
- Step 1- Visit the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State - http://cetcell.mahacet.org/
- Step 2 - Click on the link given at the left side of the page - B.HMCT
- Step 3 - Thereafter click on Sample Papers.
- Step 4 - Question bank pdf will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5 - Download the same and start preparing for the exam to score good marks.
Benefits of MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Sample Papers?
Being prepared is imperative to stay focused and achieve academic milestones. Solving sample question papers is a smarter way to excel in exams. Following are some of the benefits of solving old papers of the Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test:
Sample test papers make you aware of the latest question patterns and frequently asked questions. Having a fair share of knowledge about the type of questions that can be asked reduces the stress and exam fear to a great extent.
- The candidates become familiar with the marking scheme and also the weightage of important topics in the exam.
Solving the question papers can help candidates increase their question-solving ability and make them fast and efficient.
Practising sample papers helps candidates know about their weaker and stronger sections and they can work on it accordingly.
Download MAH BHMCT CET 2022 Previous Year Papers