AP PECET 2019 is conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Vishakhapatnam, on behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (AP PECET) is state level examination in the courses of B.P.Ed and U.G.D.P.Ed of Andhra Pradesh state, as each and every state has its own state exams for various different courses or fields. AP PECET 2019 is conducted in May every year, The result for the same would be released in the next week of the exam. Candidates needed to qualify AP PECET 2019 in order to get admission in the above mentioned courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The AP PECET is generally held in two components: a) Physical efficiency Test b) Skill test game. For those who gave an AP PECET attempt can check their Results, marks, cut-off and answer key below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: AP PECET 2019 Result declared.
AP PECET 2019 Important Dates
|Release of Notification||16 Mar 2019|
|Commencement of submission of online application form||18 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit online application without a late fee.||24 April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with late fee of Rs.500/- (+ Rs.850/- registration fee for OBC, BC and Rs.650 for SC and ST.)||26 April 2019|
|Opening of Correction window||28 April 2019|
|Downloading of hall ticket from the website (released)||30 April 2019|
|AP PECET 2019 Examination Date||04 May 2019|
|Result Declaration||17 May 2019|
AP PECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The qualification criteria for Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test is given below:
- Candidates shall be Indian citizens or Indian Nationals.
- Candidates applying for B.P.Ed shall have passed 3-year degree from any recognized university in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants shall have completed the age of 19 years.
- Candidates applying for U.G.D.Ed shall have passed Intermediate or Equivalent course from any recognized board in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates for the above shall have completed the age of 16 years.
AP PECET 2019 2019 Exam Pattern
The paper pattern for Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test is mention here:
|Subjects Related|| 1)Physical Efficiency Test (400 Marks)
a)100 meters run for both (100 Marks)
b)Putting the shots for men-6Kgs (100 Marks)
Putting the shots for women-4Kgs(100 Marks)
c)800 Metres Run for men(100 Marks)
400 Meters for women. (100 Marks)
d) Long jump/High Jump for both.
2) Skill test in game-Any one as opted by the candidate. (100 Marks)
j) Hand ball
AP PECET 2019 Counselling
AP PECET 2019 counselling will be held after the declaration of result. Candidates those who cleared the entrance exam will be called for the counselling round, and will get the call letters with dates time and venue of AP PECET Counselling. Candidates must attend the counselling in order to get admission into institutions. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the AP PECET 2019 result. However, the candidates who didn’t qualify the minimum marks are not eligible for AP PGECET 2019 counselling. Candidates shall keep all the documents handy for verification of the same.
AP PECET 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the application form only through onlinemode using credit/debit cards and online banking/e-seva/ mee-seva centres.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.800/- as registration fees and Rs.600 for SC/ST candidates.
- The application process of AP PCECET was enclosed from 24 Mar 2019.
- Furthermore, the application can be filled from the website of AP PCECET .
- Application form can be filled till 28 Apr 2019 with late fees.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and upload all the necessary documents in the application form.
AP PECET 2019 Results
Candidates who would secure qualifying marks in AP PECET would be allotted ranks as per the marks obtained. However, for the SC/ST, there is no minimum qualification marks.
In the situation if one or more scoring the same aggregate marks, there shall be a tie to decide the relative rankings as follows:
- The marks which would be scored in physical efficiency shall be taken into consideration.
- In the situation of the further tie, marks obtained in skill test as well would be considered.
- Candidates of older age would be given preference in the situation of a tie in date of birth.
- In the situations of the further tie, the common rank will be allotted to the individuals of same rank holders.
AP PCECT Rank Cards shall be available at the website after the announcement of results of AP PCECT 2019. The candidates who are willing to download the rank cards could be able to download it once the results are declared. Candidates are genuinely requested to have a little bit of patience until the results are declared.
Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test Highlights
Physical education common entrance test for U.G.D.P.Ed (2 years) and B.P.Ed (2 years) courses in Andhra Pradesh.
Name of Exam: AP PECET
Exam Conducting Body: Acharya Nagarjuna University, Vishakhapatnam, on behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad.
Courses: U.G.D.P.Ed & B.P.Ed.
Level: State Level
ap pecet 2018 counselling dates, ap pecet colleges list, ap pecet 2018 results, appecet, appecet.nic.in 2018, ap pecet colleges list 2018, ap pecet notification 2018, appecet 2018 counselling date