Mizoram TET 2023 is also known Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) at the state level once a year. This exam offer job of teacher for the primary class and upper primary classes in Mizoram state’s government schools. Candidates may check their eligibility before applying for the Exam. Interested candidates can go through the following article for detailed information regarding Mizoram TET 2023.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
MTET 2023 Status
|Exam Notification||Yet Not Announced|
|Exam Date||yet to announce|
|Application Form||yet to start|
|Brochure pdf||yet to release|
Mizoram TET 2023 Important Dates
The important dates of the Mizoram TET are given in the table below.
|Application Form Available||Last week of December 2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form (without late fee)||January 2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form (with late fee Rs.300)||January 2023|
|Admit Card Available||January 2023|
|Exam Date||January 2023|
|Result Declaration||February 2023|
Mizoram TET 2023 Application Form
The details regarding Mizoram TET 2023 application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Mizoram TET 2023: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date - Admissions
- Mizoram TET exam form releases in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the official website.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates may fill the details as per the guidelines.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 Registration Process
The steps to apply for the Mizoram TET 2023 exam are given below:
- Visit the MBSE office http://www.mbse.edu.in/
- Firstly, applicants have to buy “Mizoram TET Information brochure” and Mizoram TET Application Form from the MBSE office, Challan on the payment of Rs.50/-.
- Then read the notification PDF very carefully and thoroughly to ensure eligibility norms. Now fill the application form with all the required information. Attach required documents with form. Deposit the form to the respective office along with application and exam fees.
Candidates are advised to carefully go through the detail brochure and instructions given there before submitting their application forms.
Mizoram TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Primary Level: Paper -1
- Applicants must have passed 12th with minimum 45% marks and 2 years diploma in elementary education from any recognized university/institute.
- Applicants having at least 50% marks in class 12th.
- Those who have completed the Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/2 Year Diploma in special education are also eligible.
Upper Primary Level: Paper – 2
- Candidates have at least a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 level along with a four years degree in B.Sc. Ed./BA. Ed is eligible to apply for Mizoram TET.
- Those Candidates completed a graduation degree (BA/BSC/BCOM) with a minimum 50% mark and passed/appeared in B.Ed/2 year diploma in Elementary Education/B.El.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed/ 1-year B.ED (Special Education) can also apply.
- Applicants from the reserved categories will be given a relaxation of 5% in minimum passing marks.
Mizoram TET 2023 Exam Pattern
As per the Mizoram TET notification, selection of eligible and capable candidates for Teacher of Primary & Upper Primary Level will be made based on their marks in the exam.
Paper 1 (150 marks)
|Subject||Marks||No. of Questions|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|English (Language II)||30||30|
Paper 2 (150 marks)
|Subject||Marks||No. of Questions|
|Child Development and Pedalogy||30||30|
|Mathematics/ Science/ Social Studies||60||60|
Mizoram TET 2023 Syllabus
For Paper I and Paper II
Mizoram TET syllabus for Paper 1 & 2 has been available on the official detail bulletin of Mizoram TET. All Applicants must note that the syllabus for Mizoram TET will be similar to CTET examination. More details are elaborated below.
- For Child Development and Pedagogy applicants can go through to B.Ed/ D.Ed textbooks.
- For Language I, applicants can refer Class 6 to 10 language syllabus of Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE). The syllabus will cover almost all grammar topics associated with Language I.
- For Language 2, English, applicants can refer Wren and Martin High School English Grammar and Composition Book and practice the exercises of the topics like Tenses, Active and Passive Voice, One Word Substitutes, Synonyms, Antonyms, Direct and Indirect Speech, Parts of Speech and Idioms.
Mizoram TET 2023 Answer Key
The detailed information regarding the Mizoram Answer key is given below.
- Mizoram TET 2023 answer key will be issued on the official website of Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) within a few days after the completion of the exam.
- The answer key will help the applicants to calculate his/her marks in the exam.
- Applicants will be allowed to file objections on the Mizoram TET answer key if any.
- The final Mizoram TET answer key will be issued within a few days before the announcement of results.
Mizoram TET 2023 Result
The vital information regarding the Mizoram TET Result is given below.
- Mizoram TET Result 2023 will be announced after the exam.
- The result of Mizoram TET has been announced on the official website of Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE).
- The applicants can check the result through the official website, by entering the admit card or hall ticket number of Mizoram TET 2020 to check the result. The date for Mizoram TET 2020 results will be updated here.
Mizoram TET 2023 Selection Procedure
- For Mizoram TET, the applicants who appeared for the exam will be declared qualified only if they score at least cutoff marks or percentage prescribed by MBSE.
- However, MBSE has not given clarity on the cutoff marks or percentage, and the same can be checked in the information brochure of Mizoram TET.
- The applicants belonging to General Category must score 60% of marks in TET to qualify the examination. The cutoff marks or percentages for other categories will be different.
Mizoram TET 2023 Highlights
The candidates can check hereunder; short details about MTET 2023:
|Exam Name||MTET 2023|
|Full-Form||Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Type||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode (PPT)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Exam Date||Will be Available|