Mizoram TET 2021 is also known Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) at the state level once a year. This exam offer job of teacher for the primary class and upper primary classes in Mizoram state’s government schools. Candidates may check the eligibility before applying for the Exam. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding Mizoram TET 2021.
MTET 2012 Status
|Exam Notification||Yet Not Announced|
Mizoram TET 2021 Important Dates
The important dates of the Mizoram TET are given in the table below.
|Application Form Available||Last week of November 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form (without late fee)||First week of January 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form (with late fee Rs.300)||January 2022|
|Admit Card Available||January 2022|
|Exam Date||January 2022|
|Result Declaration||February 2021|
Mizoram TET 2021 Application Form
The details regarding Mizoram TET 2021 application form are given below:
- Mizoram TET exam form releases in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the official website.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates may fill the details as per the guidelines.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Registration Process
The steps to apply for the Mizoram TET 2021 exam are given below:
- Visit the MBSE office http://www.mbse.edu.in/
- Firstly, applicants have to buy “Mizoram TET Information brochure” and Mizoram TET Application Form from the MBSE office, Challan on the payment of Rs.50/-.
- Then read the notification PDF very carefully and thoroughly to ensure eligibility norms. Now fill the application form with all required information. Attach required documents with form. Deposit the form to the respective office along with application and exam fees.
Candidates are advised to carefully go through the detail brochure and instructions given there before submitting their application forms.
Mizoram TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Primary Level: Paper -1
- Applicants must have passed 12th with minimum 45% marks and 2 years diploma in elementary education from any recognized university/institute.
- Applicants having at least 50% marks in class 12th.
- Those who have completed the Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/2 Year Diploma in special education are also eligible.
Upper Primary Level: Paper – 2
- Candidates have at least a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 level along with a four years degree in B.Sc. Ed./BA. Ed is eligible to apply for Mizoram TET.
- Those Candidates completed graduation degree (BA/BSC/BCOM) with minimum 50% mark and passed/appearing in B.Ed/2 year diploma in Elementary Education/B.El.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed/ 1-year B.ED (Special Education) can also apply.
- Applicants from the reserved categories will be given a relaxation of 5% in minimum passing marks.
Mizoram TET 2021 Exam Pattern
As per the Mizoram TET notification, selection of eligible and capable candidates for Teacher of Primary & Upper Primary Level will be made based on their marks in the exam.
Paper 1 (150 marks)
|Subject||Marks||No. of Questions|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|English (Language II)||30||30|
Paper 2 (150 marks)
|Subject||Marks||No. of Questions|
|Child Development and Pedalogy||30||30|
|Mathematics/ Science/ Social Studies||60||60|
Mizoram TET 2021 Syllabus
For Paper I and Paper II
Mizoram TET syllabus for Paper 1 & 2 has been available on the official detail bulletin of Mizoram TET. All Applicants must note that the syllabus for Mizoram TET will be similar to CTET examination. More details are elaborated below.
- For Child Development and Pedagogy applicants can go through to B.Ed/ D.Ed textbooks.
- For Language I, applicants can refer Class 6 to 10 language syllabus of Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE). The syllabus will cover almost all grammar topics associated with Language I.
- For Language 2, English, applicants can refer Wren and Martin High School English Grammar and Composition Book and practice the exercises of the topics like Tenses, Active and Passive Voice, One Word Substitutes, Synonyms, Antonyms, Direct and Indirect Speech, Parts of Speech and Idioms.
Mizoram TET 2021 Answer Key
The detailed information regarding the Mizoram Answer key is given below.
- Mizoram TET 2021 answer key will be issued on the official website of Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) within a few days after the completion of the exam.
- The answer key will help the applicants to calculate his/her marks in the exam.
- Applicants will be allowed to file objections on the Mizoram TET answer key if any.
- The final Mizoram TET answer key will be issued within a few days before the announcement of results.
Mizoram TET 2021 Result
The vital information regarding the Mizoram TET Result is given below.
- Mizoram TET Result 2021 will be announced after the exam.
- The result of Mizoram TET has been announced on the official website of Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE).
- The applicants can check the result through the official website, by entering the admit card or hall ticket number of Mizoram TET 2020 to check the result. The date for Mizoram TET 2020 results will be updated here.
Mizoram TET 2021 Selection Procedure
- For Mizoram TET, the applicants who appeared for the exam will be declared qualified only if they score at least cutoff marks or percentage prescribed by MBSE.
- However, MBSE has not given clarity on the cutoff marks or percentage, and the same can be checked in the information brochure of Mizoram TET.
- The applicants belonging to General Category must score 60% of marks in TET to qualify the examination. The cutoff marks or percentage for other categories will be different.
Mizoram TET 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||MTET 2021|
|Full-Form||Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Type||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode (PPT)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Exam Date||Will be Available|