Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Directorate of Distance Education was from the Academic year 2003-04 with the permission of the Distance Education Council (DEC), IGNOU, New Delhi and also got the approval of the Joint Committee consisting of the DEC, UGC-AICTE-DEC Vide F.No.DEC/ Recog/ 2010 2290 dated 04.08.2010 (2010-11). The Directorate of Distance Education offers courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma level all over the country. Details regarding Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Directorate of Distance Education Admission 2020 are given in the article below:
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Directorate of Distance Education Application Process 2020
Candidates willing to take admission into the Directorate of Distance Education must apply for the application form. The application forms are available in both online as well as offline mode. Candidates can download the application form online from the official website. The application form must be submitted before the last date along with the application fees.
- Application fees will not be accepted in the form of cash, challans or online banking.
- The Application Form can be obtained from the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati – 517 507 on payment by DD for Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) drawn in favour of The Registrar, RSVP, Tirupati.
Candidates must enclose the following documents along with the application form.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Directorate of Distance Education Admission 2020 - Admissions
- Duly attested Xerox copies of the following certificates.
- Provisional/Original pass certificates of the last qualifying examination
- Marks obtained in each examination right from Matriculation/SSC/OSLC to the last qualifying examination
- Date of birth certificate
- Study certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Conduct certificate
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Directorate of Distance Education Important Dates 2020
Candidates can check the important dates regarding the admissions from the below-given table:
|Application form availability||15 May 2020|
|Last date of submission of the application form||31 August 2020|
|Last date of submission of the application form with late fee fine of Rs. 100/-||16 September 2020|
|Last date of submission of the application form with late fee fine of Rs. 200/-||30 September 2020|
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapith Directorate of Distance Education Courses Offered 2020
List of courses offered under the DDE system is given below:
- Prak-Sastri (Pre-Degree Course/+2)
- Sastri (B.A)
- A. (Sanskrit)
- Acharya (M.A.)
- Jyotisha (Phalita)
Under the Open University System
- Certificate course in Sanskrit (6 months)
- Diploma Course in Sanskrit (1 year)
- G.Diploma in Yoga Vijnan (1 year)
- Acharya (M.A.) OUS (2 Years – Year wise scheme)
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Directorate of Distance Education Eligibility Criteria 2020
Eligibility criteria for courses offered under DDE are given below:
Prak-Sastri (Pre-Degree Course/+2)
- Candidate must have passed CBSE/S.S.C/O.S.S.C with Sanskrit or without Sanskrit.
- Purva Madhyama of Rashtriya Sanskrit Samsthan, New Delhi or Sampoornananda Sanskrit University, Varanasi.
- Must have passed an examination recognized as equivalent to X class with or without Sanskrit.
Sastri (B.A) / B.A. (Sanskrit)
Candidates must pass in any one of the examinations under 10+2+3 pattern.
- Uttara Madhyama of Sampoornananda Sanskrit University, Varanasi or Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi.
- Prak-Sastri of R.S.Vidyapeetha, Tirupati or Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi. or K.K.Sanskrit University, Maharastra.
- Madhyama of Kasi Hindu Viswavidyalaya, Varanasi.
- Varishthopadhyaya of Rajasthan Board of Intermediate Education, Ajmer.
- Upasastri of Sree Jagannath Sanskrit University,Puri or Kameshwar Singh Sanskrit University, Darbhanga
- Sahitya of Karnataka State.
- Candidate must pass the intermediate or equivalent examination (with Sanskrit or Vichakshana of Samskruta Bhasha Pracharini Sabha, Chittoor)of +2 stage in 10+2+3 pattern conducted by a State Board/University/ Institute recognized by the Vidyapeetha.
- Candidate must have studied equivalent course without Sanskrit at plus 2 stages with reading and writing ability in Sanskrit. (A declaration to this effect is required- Annexure-II.).
- Those who pass the Diploma in Sanskrit with English are eligible to join Sastri/B.A. course directly if he/she completes seventeen years of age.
Pass in 3 years degree course in the concerned subject from one of the following institutions.
- Sastri of all universities or D.U. recognized by UGC.
- Acharya for obtaining IInd P.G. Degree.
- Siromani Final examination of – Madras University, Madras, Annamalai University, Annamalai nagar.
- Shiromani final examination of (i) S.V.University, Tirupati.
- Sastra Bhushana Final examination of Kerala Government.
- Vidyapraveena final examination of AndhraUniversity, Waltair.
- Vidyalankara and Vedalankara examinations of Gurukula Kangeri
- Viswavidyalaya, Haridwar.
- Vidwat Madyama examination of Karnataka Government.
- A.(O.L) / B.A.(L)/ B.A/ B.A (Hons.) /B.O.L/M.A/ equivalent examinations with Sanskrit of all recognized universities.
- Any other examinations recognized by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha as equivalent to Shastri for obtaining IInd P.G.Degree.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery.
- Kovida of Samskrita Bharati with any general graduation from any of the Indian universities.
List of PG courses at RSV:
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Seats||Duration|
|M.A.||Acharya||(a) Pass in 3-year degree course /Sastri /in respective subjects. However those who have Sanskrit as Second language or one of the subjects in the group at Graduate Level are also eligible for admission into Acharya in Sahitya, Puranetihasa and Dharmasastra. (b) Two years degree course with Bridge course of i) Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. ii) Sri Lal Bahadur Sastri Rashtirya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi. iii) Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi. (c) Siromani Final examination of i) Madras University, Chennai. ii) Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar. (d) Siromani final examination of S.V. University, Tirupati (e) Sastra Bhushana Final examination of Kerala Government. (f) Vidyapraveena final examination of Andhra University, Waltair. (g) Vidyalankara and Vedalankara examinations of Gurukula Kangeri Viswavidyalaya, Haridwar. (h) Vidwat Madyama examination of Karnataka Government. (i) B.A.(O.L)/B.A.(L),B.A./B.A(Hons.)/B.O.L equivalent examinations with Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha 17 Sanskrit of all recognized universities. (j) Any other examination recognized by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha as equivalent to Sastri.||40||2 years|
|Sanskrit (Sabdabodha Systems & Language Technology)||Sastri/ B.A./ any other equivalent degree ( Preferably in Nyaya, Vyakarana, Mimamsa or Darsana) with Computer Science/Computer Applications or sufficient Computer background. OR B.A./B.Sc./BCA/ any other equivalent degree with Sanskrit and Computer Science or Mathematics background.||10|
|Hindi||(1) Any Graduate/equivalent to Graduate with second language Hindi / optional Hindi. (2) Any Graduate without Hindi at the graduate level, but is with Rashtra Bhasha Praveena of Dhakshina Bharat Hindi Prachara Sabha, Chennai. (3) Any graduate without Hindi as a subject at the graduate level,||20|
|M.Sc.||Computer Science & Sanskrit Language Technology||Any graduate with Computer Science/Computer Applications and Sanskrit at +2 level or degree level.||15||2 years|
|PG Diploma||Comparative Aesthetics (Sahitya) in Global Perspective||Acharya (Sahitya) or equivalent Pass with 55 % Marks||15||1 year|
|MAM||Ancient Indian Management Techniques||Graduates from any discipline having secured a minimum of 50% marks||20||2 years|
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Directorate of Distance Education Fee Structure 2020
The fee structure for all the courses offered as per the categories is given on the official website. Candidates can check the link below:
- Acharya 2500/-
- Sammanita Sastri/B.A. 1500/-
- G.Diploma in Yoga 2000/-
- Diploma in Sanskrit 1200/-
The filled-in application form along with a Xerox Copy of Memo of Marks / Provisional Certificate and Demand Draft as indicated in the form may be sent to the Controller of Examinations, RSVP, Tirupati to obtain the certificate.
Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha
(University established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956)
Tirupati – 517 507
Andhra Pradesh, India
For more information regarding IGNOU B.Ed 2020.
Check details of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Directorate of Distance Education Admission 2020 here.
rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Tirupati distance education, ma Sanskrit distance education in ap, b.ed Sanskrit distance education, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Tirupati jobs, ba Sanskrit distance education in tamilnadu, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Tirupati vice chancellor, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan distance education result 2018, ba Sanskrit distance education ignou