NTA Engineering Exam: Higher education for every citizen is necessary to overcome the issues of less literacy ratio at the global level. The higher education system is divided into various subject domains and the concerned agency is monitoring all the activities such as admission processes, setting up the syllabus, conducting exams and eligibility tests, etc. Conducting various tests has always been a challenge in terms of efficiency, transparency, and error less with international standards in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission and recruitment purposes. Conducting research on educational, professional challenges in testing systems is also one of the important aspects and is a need of the hour. The National Testing Agency is envisaged to address all such issues arises in conducting various exams in an efficient and effective manner.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
NTA Engineering Exam Latest Update
- The JEE Main 2023 will be conducted in Two Sessions (January/April 2023). Check Detailed Information Here > JEE Main 2023
- 11.18 lakh students applied for JEE Main 2023 January exam, which is 1.6% more than the last JEE Main January exam.
- 9.34 lakh students have registered for the engineering entrance examination, and rest 1.84 lakh for the architecture, planning entrance exams.
NTA Joint Entrance Examination 2023
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main will be conducted by NTA from 2023 onwards. Till now, the Central Board of Secondary Education was conducting this examination.
For admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs JEE MAIN are applicable. The candidate should have passed with at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the Boards. The qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12thclass examination for ST/SC Candidates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NTA Engineering Exam: JEE Main 2023 by National Testing Agency - Admissions
NTA Engineering Exam Important update: JEE MAIN 2023 Exam to be conducted multiple times as per MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). The detailed advertisement along with information brochure is published on NTA website.
NTA Engineering Exam Important Dates
From now onwards, the National Testing Agency is being conducted Authority for Conducting the Joint Entrance Examination as declared by MHRD. Candidates can check the Important Dates below:
|For January Exam|
|Announcement of JEE Main 2023 date, registration dates||December 15, 2022|
|JEE Main registration 2023 starts on|
|Last date to apply||January 12, 2023|
|Last date to pay fee||January 12, 2023|
|JEE Main correction 2023||January 12, 2023|
|JEE Main admit card release date||January third week 2023|
|JEE Main 2023 Session 1 (Jan) Exam Date||24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 January 2023|
|Issuance of official answer key||February first week|
|Last date to challenge official answer key||February second week|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2022 result / NTA score||To be notified|
|For Apr Exam|
|Online registration started on||February 7, 2023|
|Last date to apply||March 7, 2023|
|Last date to of fee submission||March 7, 2023|
|Correction in the form can be done until||March 7, 2023|
|Admit card released on||March last week 2023|
|JEE Main Session 2 (April) Exam Date||06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 April 2023|
|Issuance of official answer key||April third week 2023|
|Last date to challenge official answer key||April last week 2023|
|Issuance of final answer key||April last week 2023|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2022 result / NTA score||To be announced|
These are the confirmed dates of JEE Main for the April session. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
NTA Engineering Exam Includes
- The tests would be computer-based.
- The exams would be held over a period of four-five days and students would have the option of picking the dates.
- The syllabus, question formats, language and fees for the exams would not be changed
- The timetable of the exams is uploaded on the website of MHRD to be conducted by the National testing agency.
- IITs would continue to conduct Joint Entrance Examination-Advanced exam.
Get details about JEE Main 2023<here
For more details visit the national testing agency official website,: http://nta.ac.in/Home
List of Exams Conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA)
- IIFT MBA Exam
- UGC NET
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) NET
- Joint Entrance Examination- Mains (JEE Mains)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Graduate Pharmacy Admission Test (GPAT)
- All India Ayush Postgraduate Examination
- National Council for Hotel Management (NCHM) JEE
- IGNOU MBA / B.Ed
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Test (JNUET)
- Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET)
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-Undergraduate (NEET-UG)
- SAI-CEP Sports Authority of India
- ARPIT- Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching
NTA Engineering Exam Highlights
- Name of the Examination: Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
- Exam Conducting Body: National Testing Agency.
- Conducted in a year: Multiple Times in a year
- Governing Body: Listed Below
- List of Exams Conducted by NTA
- UGC National Eligibility Test 2023
- CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test June 2023
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main), January & April 2023
- Common Management Admissions Test (CMAT), 2023
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT), 2023
- All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test (AIA PGET)
- National Council for Hotel Management (NCHM) JEE, 2023
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) MBA
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR AIEE), 2023
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Test (JNUET)
- Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET), 2023
- IIFT MBA Exam, 2023
- SAI-CEP 202
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test- Undergraduate 2023
- IND-SAT Exam 2023
Stay tuned with Entrancezone.com for more updates on NTA JEE MAIN 2023.
national testing agency latest news, nta mock test, nta medical exam, nta net, nta exam schedule, nta 2023