NTA Engineering Exam: The Higher education for every citizen is necessary to overcome the issues of less literacy ratio at the global level. The higher education system is divided into various subject domains and the concerned agency is monitoring all the activities such as admission processes, setting-up syllabus, conducting exams and eligibility tests, etc. Conducting various tests has always been a challenge in terms of efficient, transparent, and error less with international standards in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission and recruitment purposes. Conducting research on educational, professional challenges in testing systems is also one of the important aspects and is a need of the hour. The National Testing Agency is envisaged to address all such issues arises in conducting various exams in an efficient and effective manner.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
NTA Engineering Exam Important update: JEE MAIN 2020 Exam to be conducted twice in January & April as per MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). The detailed advertisement along with information brochure is published on NTA website.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main will be conducted by NTA from 2020 onwards. Till now, the Central Board of Secondary Education was conducting this examination.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NTA Engineering Exam-National Testing Agency - Admissions
For admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs JEE MAIN are applicable. The candidate should have passed with at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the Boards. The qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12thclass examination for ST/SC Candidates
NTA Engineering Exam Important Dates
From now onwards, the National Testing Agency is being conducted Authority for Conducting the Joint Entrance Examination as declared by MHRD. Candidates can check the Important Dates below for both January & April 2020.
JEE (MAIN) January 2020
|Application process||September 2019|
|Dates of examination||January 2020|
|Declaration of results||January 2020|
JEE (MAIN) April 2020
|JEE Main April 2020||Dates|
|Availability of Application form||February 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Your Application Form||March 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2020|
|Dates of JEE Main 2020 April Examination (8 sittings, candidates can choose anyone)||April 2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Fee||February 2020 to March 2020|
|Answer Key Release Date||April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||April 2020|
NTA Engineering Exam Includes
- The tests would be computer-based.
- The exams would be held over a period of four-five days and students would have the option of picking the dates.
- The syllabus, question formats, language and fees for the exams would not be changed
- The timetable of the exams is uploaded on the website of MHRD to be conducted by the National testing agency.
- IITs would continue to conduct Joint Entrance Examination-Advanced exam.
Get details about JEE Main 2020<here
For more details visit the national testing agency official website,: http://nta.ac.in/Home
National Testing Agency Engineering Exams Final Schedule
NTA Engineering Exam Highlights
Name of the Examination: Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
Exam Conducting Body: National Testing Agency.
Conducted in a year: Twice (January & April 2020)
Governing Body: Listed Below
Stay tuned with Entrancezone.com for more updates on NTA JEE MAIN 2020.
national testing agency latest news, nta mock test, nta medical exam, nta net, nta exam schedule, nta 2020