NTA Engineering Exam: The Higher education for every citizen is necessary to overcome the issues of less literacy ratio at the global level. The higher education system is divided into various subject domains and the concerned agency is monitoring all the activities such as admission processes, setting-up syllabus, conducting exams and eligibility tests, etc. Conducting various tests has always been a challenge in terms of efficient, transparent, and error less with international standards in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission and recruitment purposes. Conducting research on educational, professional challenges in testing systems is also one of the important aspects and is a need of the hour. The National Testing Agency is envisaged to address all such issues arises in conducting various exams in an efficient and effective manner.
NTA Engineering Exam Latest Update
- The JEE Main 2021 is being conducted in multiple Sessions (February/March/April/May 2021). Check Detailed Information Here > JEE Main 2021
- 11.18 lakh students applied for JEE Main 2020 January exam, which is 1.6% more than the last JEE Main January exam.
- 9.34 lakh students have registered for the engineering entrance examination, and rest 1.84 lakh for the architecture, planning entrance exams.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main will be conducted by NTA from 2020 onwards. Till now, the Central Board of Secondary Education was conducting this examination.
For admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs JEE MAIN are applicable. The candidate should have passed with at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the Boards. The qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12thclass examination for ST/SC Candidates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NTA Engineering Exam: JEE Main by National Testing Agency - Admissions
NTA Engineering Exam Important update: JEE MAIN 2020 Exam to be conducted twice in January & April as per MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). The detailed advertisement along with information brochure is published on NTA website.
NTA Engineering Exam Important Dates
From now onwards, the National Testing Agency is being conducted Authority for Conducting the Joint Entrance Examination as declared by MHRD. Candidates can check the Important Dates below for both January & April 2020.
JEE (MAIN) January 2020
|Application process||September 2019|
|Dates of examination||January 2020|
|Declaration of results||January 2020|
JEE (MAIN) April 2020
|JEE Main April 2020||Dates|
|Availability of Application form||February 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Your Application Form||March 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2020|
|Dates of JEE Main 2020 April Examination (8 sittings, candidates can choose anyone)||April 2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Fee||February 2020 to March 2020|
|Answer Key Release Date||April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||April 2020|
NTA Engineering Exam Includes
- The tests would be computer-based.
- The exams would be held over a period of four-five days and students would have the option of picking the dates.
- The syllabus, question formats, language and fees for the exams would not be changed
- The timetable of the exams is uploaded on the website of MHRD to be conducted by the National testing agency.
- IITs would continue to conduct Joint Entrance Examination-Advanced exam.
Get details about JEE Main 2020<here
For more details visit the national testing agency official website,: http://nta.ac.in/Home
National Testing Agency Engineering Exams Final Schedule
List of Exams Conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA)
- IIFT MBA Exam
- UGC NET
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) NET
- Joint Entrance Examination- Mains (JEE Mains)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Graduate Pharmacy Admission Test (GPAT)
- All India Ayush Postgraduate Examination
- National Council for Hotel Management (NCHM) JEE
- IGNOU MBA / B.Ed
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Test (JNUET)
- Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET)
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-Undergraduate (NEET-UG)
- SAI-CEP Sports Authority of India
- ARPIT- Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching
NTA Engineering Exam Highlights
Name of the Examination: Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
Exam Conducting Body: National Testing Agency.
Conducted in a year: Twice (January & April 2020)
Governing Body: Listed Below
- List of Exams Conducted by NTA
- UGC National Eligibility Test 2021
- CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test June 2021
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main), January & April 2021
- Common Management Admissions Test (CMAT), 2021
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT), 2021
- All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test (AIA PGET)
- National Council for Hotel Management (NCHM) JEE, 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) MBA
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR AIEE), 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Test (JNUET)
- Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET), 2020
- IIFT MBA Exam, 2021
- SAI-CEP 2021
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test- Undergraduate 2021
- IND-SAT Exam 2021
Stay tuned with Entrancezone.com for more updates on NTA JEE MAIN 2020.
national testing agency latest news, nta mock test, nta medical exam, nta net, nta exam schedule, nta 2020