IIFT Application Form 2021 will be released by NTA soon. IIFT is a national level exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Admission Test 2021 is conducted every year to offer admission into MBA (International Business) program. Candidates who will qualify the exam will get the admission into Delhi and Kolkata campus of IIFT. After the entrance exam, the Personal Interview round will be organized for Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidates to provide admission into the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). Candidates can go through the article below to know all the details about the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Admission Test 2021.
Changes in IIFT 2021
Few changes introduced in IIFT 2021 entrance exam are:
- Earlier, IIFT was conducted by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) but from 2019 onwards it will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
IIFT 2021 Application Form
The IIFT Application Form 2021 will be released by NTA in the second week of September 2020. Candidates can check the complete details of the IIFT 2021 Application Form
- The Application Form will be available on the official website of the NTA.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
- Candidates can apply for IIFT till the fourth week of October 2020.
- Only one application will be accepted by the candidates. Multiple application by an applicant will be rejected.
- In case candidates want to make any corrections/modifications in the details of the application, then the correction window will open from the first week of November 2020.
- The complete application process will consist of certain steps - Online registration, Filling of Application Form, Uploading documents, Payment of Fee and Submitting Application Form.
- Foreign Nationals and NRI Candidates also have to follow the same procedure to fill the application form.
IIFT 2021 Application Fee
The Application Fee of IIFT Admission 2021 for the various category is given below in a table:
IIFT Admission Test Application Fee
|General/Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL) ||Rs. 2000/-|
|For Foreign Nationals/NRIs||Rs. 9,500/- (US$150)|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through online mode by using Debit Card/Credit card/Net Banking/UPI/ PAYTM.
- Fee once remitted by the candidate will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- EWS category refers to Economically Weaker Section and OBC (NCL) refers to Other Backward Classes-Non Creamy Layer.
IIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should check the IIFT 2021 Eligibility to find if they are eligible
or not. The eligibility criteria for the various category is given below:
- There is no age limit for appearing in this examination.
For General/Reserved Category Candidates
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor's degree of 3 years' duration and the candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories must have alteast 45% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing for their qualification examination (final year) are also eligible for the examination. They have to submit a proof of requisite qualification by 07 October 2021.
For Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidates
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in Bachelor's degree of 3 years' duration.
- Candidates who are appearing for their qualification examination (final year) can also apply for the exam. and have to submit a proof of requisite qualification by 07 October 2021.
- If a candidate wants to qualify as an international candidate to apply for IIFT entrance exam, then he/she should expect to be resident outside India for not less than 18 months as on 31 December 2019 and be outside India during the IIFT examination.
- The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce a certificate along with a application from the Indian Embassy/High Commission/Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently living, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31 December 2019.
- NRI-Sponsored candidates and Children of NRIs are not considered under this category.
IIFT 2021 Exam Pattern
National Testing Agency has released the IIFT 2021 exam pattern. Candidates can IIFT MBA (IB) 2021 exam pattern
given below to know the complete format of the examination.
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be conducted through Online mode (CBT) only.
- Duration of Exam: Total time allotted for the exam will be 120 minutes (two hours).
- Type of Questions: The question paper consists of multiple-choice objective type questions.
- The medium of Question Paper: The medium of IIFT MBA 2021 question paper will be English language only.
- Section: The question paper will consist of five sections:
- English Grammar
- Vocabulary and Comprehension
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis
- Candidates can check the distribution of questions from the table given below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25|
IIFT 2021 Syllabus
Candidates have to study the various topics that will be covered in the IIFT 2021 syllabus
. The topics that will be covered are:
- Vocabulary and Comprehension: Spellings, Word meaning match, Sentence Completion, Sentence Arrangement, Grammar, Synonyms, Figure of Speech, Phrases, Reading Comprehension, etc.:
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: Topics related to current scenarios, political, economic, sports awareness, International Affairs, Awards & Awardees, Politics, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Linear & Matrix Arrangements, Visual & Critical Reasoning, Coding & Decoding, Sequencing, Cause & Effect, Family Tree Problem, Symbol based Problem, etc.
- Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis: Parentages, HCF & LCM, Vectors, Logarithm, Venn Diagram, Number System, Median, Mode, Clocks, Calendar, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Installments payments Time, Speed, Distance, Ratios & Proportions, Simple interest, etc.
IIFT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download the IIFT 2021 Admit Card/Hall Ticket from the second week of November 2020 through the official website of NTA.
- IIFT Hall Ticket 2021 will be issued to those candidates only who have submitted the online application and paid the examination fee on or before the due date.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- Applicants will need the application number and password to download the admit card.
- Candidates must carry their admit card to the examination centre along with a valid photo Id proof.
- Take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe for further reference.
- Candidates should report at the examination centre before two hours of commencement of the examination.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during the examination.
IIFT 2021 Answer Key
The official IIFT 2021 Answer key has been released by the National Testing Agency on the first week of December 2020. The NTA will display provisional Answer Keys & Question Paper attempted by the candidate on the NTA’s website.
- The Answer key will be displayed only after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates can challenge the provisional answer key through online mode only.
- They have to pay a required amount of Rs.1000/- per question to challenge the answer key.
- The subject experts will examine all the challenges received and then a final answer key will be declared.
- No grievance about answer key after the declaration of result of IIFT MBA 2021 will be entertained and there shall be no revaluation.
IIFT 2021 Result
The Result of IIFT 2021 entrance exam will be declared by the National Testing Agency in the second week of December 2020. For checking the result, candidates have to enter their registered User Id and date of birth which they provided at the time of registration.
The result can be downloaded in the form of PDF. Also, the conducting authority will release the merit list after the announcement of the IIFT entrance exam result.
IIFT 2021 Scorecard
Along with the declaration of result, IIFT will release the scorecard of each candidate. Every qualified candidate has to show the scorecard at the time of admission. Only the qualified candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
Candidates are advised to check all the information mentioned on the IIFT Scorecard such as their name, DOB, category, total score, section score and percentile score.
IIFT 2021 Cut off
IIFT cut off is the minimum marks that a candidate must have in order to qualify the exam and take part in the further admission process. The category wise IIFT 2020 cut off is given below:
IIFT Cutoff for MBA
Cutoff (Out of 300)
A sectional cutoff is also released by the NTA which the candidates have to qualify. The minimum number of marks scored by the candidates in each section is known as the sectional cutoff. IIFT (MBA) sectional wise cutoff for this year is given below in a table:
IIFT Sectional-wise Cutoff
Reading Comprehension & Verbal Ability
Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
IIFT 2021 Exam Centres
The list of examination centres for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA (IB) Admission Test 2021 is given below in a table:
IIFT 2021 Exam Centres
|S.No.||State||Number of Cities|
|3||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||01|
|8||Daman & Diu||02|
|10||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||01|
|16||Jammu & Kashmir||04|
The information above is provided based on the previous years' Information Brochure.
IIFT 2021 Highlights (Basic Information)
Check the basic information related to IIFT MBA (International Business) 2021 exam given below:
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Admission Test|
National Testing Agency (NTA)
MBA (International Business)
IIFT Official Website
About National Testing Agency
It is a National Agency approved by the Union Council of Ministers established in November 2017. The main aim of NTA is to conduct entrance examinations for higher educational institutions. Other than JEE MAIN, NTA also conducts various exams like National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Undergraduate, National Eligibility Test, Common Management Admission Test and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test.