IIFT 2022 or Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2022 Admit Card will be released in November 2021. Candidates who have applied for the same can download the IIFT 2022 Hall Ticket from the official website of NTA. IIFT 2022 is a National-level exam held Annually. It offers admission into MBA specialization course International Business to both General/Reserved Category candidates and Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidate. Candidates are recommended to check the following article and retrieve all information associated to IIFT MBA(IB) 2022 Admit card viz; how to download, documents required at the time of examination, guidelines regarding IIFT MBA (IB)-2022 and also the dates of downloading the Hall Ticket.
IIFT 2022 Admit Card Dates
Following are the important dates related to IIFT 2022Admit Card.
|Admit card release date||November 2021|
|Exam date||05 December 2021|
IIFT 2022 Admit Card
The IIFT Admit Card 2022 will be issued provisionally to the applicant subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2022 admits card will be released on 11 January 2022. Only those candidates who have filled IIFT application form successfully can download the hall ticket after their successful registration through Online mode only.
The Candidates are advised to go through following instructions carefully before going for the Examination:
- Not a single applicant will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that assigned to them in their Admit card.
- In case candidates are unable to download Hall Ticket from the website, or technical help the candidate should approach the Helpline between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- The aspirants are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- In case of any kind of discrepancy in the particulars of the applicants or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Helpline between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. In this cases, applicants would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, National Testing Agency (NTA) will take necessary action to correct the record later.
- The candidate may please note that Admit Cards will not be sent via post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for IIFT 2022 exam would be issued at the exam centres.
- Aspirants must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card shall be issued/published to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete/defective for any of the reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further inspected at subsequent stages of the admission process.
How to Download IIFT 2022 Admit card?
IIFT Exam Admit Card will be downloaded only from NTA's website. Steps for downloading IIFT MBA 2022 hall ticket is as followed:
- STEP 1: The Aspirants need to visit the official website of IIFT MBA 2022 for downloading admit card.
- STEP 2: On the homepage, click on the tab displaying "Download Admit Card".
- STEP 3: A new page will appear and the candidate will see an option on the page to download the admit card. The page appeared is requisite form & ask about necessary details (Application Number & Date of Birth) for downloading the Admit card.
- STEP 4: Once the candidates filling-up the form, they will be redirected to a new page. Candidates need to fill the required details such as Application Number, Password, Date of Birth (DOB) and Security Code and then click on "Login" button.
- STEP 5: The Admit card will appear on the dashboard.
- STEP 6: Download and take print of it. The candidates must take an extra print out of their hall ticket for future reference.
Details in IIFT 2022 Admit Cards
Details mentioned in IIFT MBA(IB) 2022 Admit card is enlisted below:
- Applicant Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- State of Eligibility
- Father's Name
- Application Number
- Exam Medium
- Course Name
- Reporting Time
- Date of Exam
- Test centre number
- Exam centre address
- Candidate photograph and signature
IIFT 2022 Examination Schedule
Schedule of IIFT 2022 Entrance exam is enlisted in the table hereby. The table contains particulars like timings, Entry at Exam centre/hall etc.
Entry in Examination Centre
08:00 AM – 8:45 AM
Entry in Examination Hall/Room
8:45 AM – 9:00 AM
Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator
9:00 AM – 9:15 AM
Sitting on the seat in the Examination Hall
Instructions by the Invigilators
9:15 AM – 9:25 AM
Candidates log in to read Instructions
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Important Instructions for Computer Based Test (CBT)
Read the instructions given below for the candidates who would be sitting to appear in the examination:
- A sample/mock test will be available on IIFT 2022 website for practice purpose and to give the candidate look and feel of the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The important instructions to be followed for Computer Based Test (CBT) will be available on IIFT NTA's website.
- All calculations/writing work is to be done only in the rough sheet provided at the centre in the Examination Room/Hall and on completion of the test candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the observer on duty in the Room/Hall.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check Hall Ticket of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate.
- The candidates are governed by all Rules and Regulations of the NTA about their conduct in the Examination Hall. All cases of unfair means will be dealt with according to the rules.
- Candidates MUST bring the following list of documents on the day of examination at the test centre. Aspirants who will not bring these will not be permitted to sit in the examination.
- Print replica of Hall Ticket downloaded from NTA’s website.
- One passport size photograph (as per uploaded on the Online Application Form) must be taken for pasting on the specific area in the attendance sheet provided at Centre during the examination.
- Anyone of the recognized photo IDs proof (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E-Aadhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph/college/university ID.
- PwD certificate issued by the gazetted medical officer, if claiming for the relaxation under PwD category.
- The aspirants must present at the Test Centre 02 hours before the commencement of the examination to complete the registration formalities well before the time. The registration desk will be closed 30 minutes before the examination.
- Aspirants shall not be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall/Room after 9:00 A.M. The applicants are advised to go through the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.