IIFT 2022 Result will be announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Those who will qualify for the entrance exam will be given admission into the MBA (International Business) program. The selected examinees will be offered seats in Delhi and Kolkata campuses of IIFT. Through this article, candidates will get to know about the IIFT 2022 Result, scorecard, etc.
IIFT 2022 Result Dates
Candidates may note down the IIFT 2022 exam Result Dates so that they can view the result on time. The important dates related to IIFT MBA 2022 is given below:
Release Date of IIFT 2022 Result
|IIFT 2022 exam Date||05 December 2021|
|Result date||December 2021|
The exact dates of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) will be updated once NTA will release it.
IIFT 2022 Result
The National Testing Agency will release the IIFT MBA (IB) 2022 Result after the few days of exam. Detailed information related to the result of IIFT Admission for MBA programme is given below:
- The result will be declared in online mode only.
- IIFT result will be in the PDF form which can be easily downloaded.
- Candidates can view and download their IIFT MBA Scorecard by entering the necessary details.
- They have to enter the registered User Id and Date of Birth (DOB) to download the result.
- Candidates who will secure minimum qualifying marks will be shortlisted for further admission process.
- Qualified candidates will be called for next round (GD and PI) od selection process.
How to download the IIFT MBA 2022 Result?
Candidates can download the IIFT MBA Admission Test 2022 Result by following the steps given below:
- STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the NTA official website.
- STEP 2: Now, candidates have to enter the login credentials (Roll number and Date of Birth).
- STEP 3: After entering the required details, click on the "Submit" button.
- STEP 4: The IIFT (MBA) result will be displayed on the screen.
- STEP 5: Now, download the scorecard and can also take the printout of the same.
IIFT 2022 Admission Procedure
After clearing all the round of selection process (Written-test, Essay writing, Group Discussion and Interview) final admission will be offered to the candidates. The admission process will begin after the few days of the result declaration.
- To get admission, it is mandatory to clear all the rounds of the admission procedure.
- A separate merit list will be prepared by the NTA after all the rounds, on which the final result will be declared for the selected candidates.
- The Interview and other rounds will be organized at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.