IIFT 2021 Application form will be available by National Testing Agency. It is a national level entrance exam which is conducted once in a year to offer admission in MBA courses in International Business i.e. MBA (IB) that is offered at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. The exam will be conducted in online mode i..e computer-based mode across 41 cities in India. Candidates get all the important details regarding Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) 2021 entrance exam application form, fees, documents required while filling form and eligibility to check there are eligible or not for the exam.
IIFT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can do the IIFT MBA registration 2021 from the NTA official website. IIFT Application form 2021 will be released in the second week of September 2020. Candidates must go through the given points before filling the application form:
- Candidates can apply for IIFT 2021 registrations in online mode only, it is not accepted in any other mode.
- One candidate can submit only one form, multiple forms submitted by candidates will be rejected.
- Candidates must have a valid mobile number and email id because all information is sent via SMS or mail.
- Authority will not accept any change in the registration form once it is submitted.
- Candidates must keep safe their application number and password.
- Copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format
- IIFT 2021 registration fees should be non-refundable.
- The candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
- No need to send the copy of application form to the authority by post.
IIFT MBA Application Form Dates
Application form dates for IIFT MBA 2021 is given in the below-mentioned table, so candidates must check it carefully:
IIFT 2021 Application Dates
|IIFT Application Form Start Date||Second week of September 2020|
|End of Application Form||First week of November 2020|
|IIFT Exam Date||First week of December 2020|
All the dates will be updated once NTA will release exam prospectus.
IIFT 2021 Application Fee
Application fees for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Test 2021 are given in the below table:
Application fee for IIFT
|General/Gen-EWS/ OBC(NCL)||Rs. 2000/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/Transgender ||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Foreign Nationals/NRIs||Rs. 9,500/- (US$150)|
Notes: Indian and Foreign or NRI both candidates can complete IIFT 2020 registration.
Mode of Examination: Candidates can pay the fees through given mode:
Candidates can pay fees through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/PAYTM/UPI Service.
When candidates successfully pay the application fees, take the print out the confirmation page.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled and the candidates have to approach the concerned bank for a refund of
Documents Required while filling IIFT Application Form 2021
Candidates must check the following points regarding documents required while doing IIFT 2021 registration
- Class 12 Marks Sheet
- Degree Marks Sheet
- Scanned copy of Signature and photographs (size of scanned photograph 10 kb to 200 kb and signature 4 kb to 30 kb)
- Scanned copy of Caste certificate (size of the certificate should be between 50 kb - 300 kb)
- Valid email id and mobile number
- CV form
- Copy of GMAT score certificate
- Letter of recommendation (one from current supervisor or manager and second from who is in a position to describe candidate performance)
- Copy of all Passport pages having official entries
- The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with the application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission / Consulate of the country
Note: PwD certificate should be issued by the authorized medical officer.
How to Apply for IIFT 2021?
The application form for IIFT 2021 is available on the NTA website. Candidates must go through the given below steps for filling the application form:
STEP 1: Registration
- The candidates must visit the official website of NTA to start the online form filling procedure.
- The candidates must register themselves before filling the online application form.
- Filling the registration form
- The application number is generated for further process.
STEP 2: Filling Application Form
Candidates can login with the generated Application number and create a password and filling online application form.
STEP 3: Upload Documents
Candidates have to submit a scanned copy of a photograph, signature and caste certificate.
IIFT Documents Specification
|Photograph||10 KB to 200 KB|| JPG/JPEG|
|Signature|| 04 KB to 30 KB|| JPG/JPEG|
|Caste Certificate||50 KB – 300 KB||-|
STEP 4: Payment
In this step, the candidates have to pay the required amount of IIFT application fees. Candidates must choose the mode of payment, enter the necessary details and pay the fee.
IIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT 2021 entrance exam is given below, candidates check their eligibility before applying for IIFT form:
For Indian National
- Candidates must pass the three years bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks and for SC/ST/PwD is 45%.
- There is no age limit for appearing in the examination
For Foreign National/NRI candidates
- Candidates must pass the three years bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks
- Foreign Nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India
- Candidates should produce the GMAT score which should be received by the Institution.
- If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year in India (2019) such as CAT/XAT /IIFT, etc., they are not eligible to apply.
- NRI-Sponsored candidates and Children of NRIs are not considered under this category