IGNOU Bachelors Degree Admission 2021 for July session will commence soon. Indira Gandhi National Open University offers various courses at undergraduate level for a duration of 3 years. For the admission in UG courses, university will shortlist the candidates based on the merit in the qualifying examination. But for some specific courses, the university will conduct the entrance test for the selection of students. The students need to clear the B.Ed. Entrance Test (university-based) for the admission in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) programme. Read the complete article to know more details about IGNOU Bachelors Degree 2021 Admission.
IGNOU Bachelors Degree Admission 2021 Status
|Admission Notification for July session||Yet to Announce|
IGNOU Bachelors Degree Courses
List of courses offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University at the undergraduate level is mentioned below:
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Commerce with Major in Accountancy and Finance (B.COM A & F)
- Bachelor of Commerce with Major in Corporate Affairs and Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce with Major in Financial and Cost Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce (General)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Retailing
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Arts (General)
- Bachelor of Arts (General) in Urdu
- Bachelor of Arts (General) in Hindi
- Bachelor of Arts (General) in Sanskrit
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics Honours
- A. (Vocational Studies) Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For the admission in Bachelor’s Degree courses offered by IGNOU, candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria. Therefore, before applying for the admission candidates must ensure their eligibility for the preferred course. Check the courses-wise eligibility below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IGNOU Bachelors Degree Admission 2021: Application Form, Eligibility - Admissions
Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 level or its equivalent.
Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates). OR
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree with one-year diploma in Library Science. OR
- Graduate with two years of work experience in a Library & Information Centre.
Bachelor of Education
- Candidates who have secure at least 50% marks either in Graduation or Post graduation in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity are eligible.
- Tech. or B.E with specialisation in Science and Mathematics securing 55% marks in aggregate or any other equivalent qualification.
- Reservation to Kashmiri Migrants and war widow candidates will also be provided as per the University Rules.
Note: As per the rules of the Central Government, reservation and relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility will be provided to SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/PWD candidates.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Retailing
Candidates can check the category wise eligibility criteria for the admission in BBARL:
Category A – Direct Entry
- 10+2 or its equivalent qualification based on merit of physically fit candidates.
- The Regional Director will conduct the personal interview at the regional centre before the selection of candidates.
Category B – Sponsored Admission
- The sponsor is allowed to nominate employees, who have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, from their retail organisation.
- The sponsor needs to submit a letter on the company’s letterhead issued by a competent authority along with the application form of each candidate nominated along with the course fee.
- Programme fee need to submitted only after the selection of the candidates.
Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy & Finance)
- Passed 10+2 level examination or its equivalent.
- Should passed Common Proficiency Test/ PE/ Foundation from ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India).
- Registration in Professional Competence Course/ PEII/ Intermediate (Chartered Accountancy First Stage) of ICAI; OR
- Candidates who have already passed Professional Competence Course/ PEII/ Intermediate are also eligible.
Bachelor of Commerce (Corporate Affairs and Administration)
- Completed 10+2 level or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have registered in Company Secretaryship Foundation Programme.
Bachelor of Commerce (Financial and Cost Accounting)
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination.
- Should have registration in ICWAI Foundation Course.
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Science
|General||Completed 10+2 with Science stream or equivalent.|
|Hospitality and Hotel Administration||Passed 10+2 level or its equivalent.|
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Arts
Completed 10+2 or its equivalent or BPP (Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme) from IGNOU.
|Economics Honours||Passed 10+2 level examination.|
Check the eligibility criteria below:
|Bachelor of Social Work||–||Completed 10+2 level examination or its equivalent OR BPP (Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme) from IGNOU.|
|B.A. (Vocational Studies)||Tourism Management|
|Bachelor of Commerce||General|
IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission in Bachelor’s Degree programmes offered by IGNOU need to apply for the same through online mode only.
- The application form for IGNOU UG Admission 2021 can be filled through the official website of the university.
- The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
- It is compulsory to register with our Online Admission System before you can submit your admission form online.
- Candidates are required to use E-mail address to register for Online Admission.
- Complete Registration process (which creates ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ for you).
- Your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ is informed through SMS and email.
- Re-login to the system using your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password.’
- Fill Admission Form online.
How to Apply for the IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Admission 2021?
- Firstly, candidates need to click the available programmes tab on the home page of the Online Re-registration System and select the preferable programme.
- Also, download the Common Prospectus and read the University Rules carefully.
- After reading all the details click on the “REGISTER YOURSELF” button that appears in the applicant login area.
- Here, candidates have to fill the required details to register themselves and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Candidates will get their username via email and SMS.
- If candidates have already registered (existing user) click on the “LOGIN” button.
Fill the Application Form:
- Candidates need to Login with username (enrolment number) and password.
- The application form will appear on the screen, fill the required details and select the optional/elective course.
- Save the selected course and click on the “Next” button.
- Now check the self-declaration box and click on the “Accept & Proceed Payment” button.
Payment of Application Fee:
- Once the application form is filled, candidates need to pay the application fee by using the following methods:
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Credit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
- After paying the application fee, click on the “Next” button.
- After that candidates will get the Form Preview options.
Save/Print the Application form:
- Submit the application form and the take the printout of the same for future reference.
IGNOU Bachelors Degree Admission 2021 Highlights
|Admission Name||IGNOU UG Admission 2021|
|Conducting body||Indra Gandhi National Open University|
IGNOU, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University (A Central University under MHRD, established by an act of Indian Parliament), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in.
Are the Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates awarded by IGNOU recognized by UGC?
Yes, recognized by UGC. IGNOU Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates are recognized by all member universities of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and are at par with Degrees/Diplomas/ Certificates of all Indian Universities/ Institutions, as per UGC Circular letter No. F.1-52/2000(CPP-II) dated 5th May, 2004, AIU Circular No. EV/11(449/94/176915-177115 dated January 14, 1994, AICTE Circular No. AICTE/Academic/ MOU-DEC/ 2005 dated May 13, 2005 and UGC/DEB/2013 dated 14.10.2013.