Indira Gandhi National Open University Admissions 2019: IGNOU OPENMAT (XLIV) 2019 result has been declared on 02 February 2019. IGNOU 2019 Application Form for January session has been extended till 11 February 2019. Application FormIGNOU 2019 for OPENMAT XLV is going to start from 18 January 2019. IGNOU 2019 Application Form last date for January session has been extended till 31 January 2019. Indira Gandhi National Open University known as IGNOU was established in 1985. It is a distance learning national university located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. The University was named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi, after the Parliament of India passed the Indira Gandhi National Open University Act, 1985 (IGNOU Act 1985). It is a public central university. IGNOU offers various courses at UG/PG/Ph.D. level to eligible candidates. Admissions in the university are based on entrance exam held by the University every year.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- IGNOU OPENMAT XLV 2019 Admit Card has been released on 20 February 2019.
- The result of IGNOU OPENMAT (XLIV) 2019 has been released on 02 February 2019.
- IGNOU 2019 Application Form for January session has been extended till 11 February 2019.
- IGNOU 2019 Application Form for OPENMAT XLV is going to start from 18 January 2019.
- Application Form of IGNOU 2019 last date for January session has been extended till 31 January 2019.
- IGNOU 2018 Exam date has been changed. Check changed the date in the below table.
- Admit Card for IGNOU 2018 December Term Exam has been released. Candidates can download admit card now.
- Students can check the IGNOU Date Sheet for Term End Examination December 2018 released, Click here to check the Date Sheet for all courses.
- Students can fill the application form till 31 December 2018 to take admissions in all Master, Bachelor, Diploma, and Certificate programmes.
- The last date to IGNOU December Examination Form without late fee is over. Candidates can fill the form till 10 November 2018 (with late fee 1000 Rupees).
- IGNOU MBA 2019 Admission Form has been released. Candidates can fill the form till 15 November 2018.
- IGNOU December 2018 Term End Examination Registration has been started now. And Can fill the application form till 31 October 2018.
- Campus Placement Cell of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will organize campus placement campaign on August 2019 with the support of its Delhi-NCR Regional Centers.
- Online Admission is open for Master of Arts (Development Studies) (Open and Distance Learning Mode) from 06 August 2019.
- Admission open for July-2019 Session. The last date for fresh admissions is 15 July 2019.
IGNOU Results 2019
- IGNOU OPENMAT (XLIV) 2019 result has been announced on 02 February 2019.
- Results will be announced after a few days of the entrance exam by the University online on the official website.
- Notifications regarding results will be released by the University.
- Candidates can check their results through their roll no. which will be mentioned in the result list to avoid any kind of confusion.
Indira Gandhi National Open University Admission Procedure 2019
The University conducts Term-end Examination twice a year i.e. June & December, as per the semester examinations. Application forms for July 2019 session are available on the official website. Candidates willing to take admissions can fill the form online along with the application fees.
For B.Ed Admission Click Here.
Indira Gandhi National Open University Admissions Important Dates
|OPENMAT XLIV||Opening of admission form||22 October 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||18 November 2018|
|Releasing of hall ticket||10 December 2018|
|Date of exam||16 December 2018|
|Announcement of result||02 February 2019|
|OPENMAT XLV||Starting of admission form||18 January 2019|
|Last date to submit the admission form||14 February 2019|
|Date of exam||1st week of February 2019|
|Declaration of result||Last week of March 2019|
||Starting of admission form||22 October 2018|
|Last date to submit the admission form||18 November 2018 (Extended)|
|Admit Card Release||10 December 2018|
|Last date for submission of Certificate & Diploma courses||Last week of June 2019|
|Last date for submission of UG/PG Courses||Third week of July 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting Applications (M.Phil/ Ph.D. courses)||Third week of February 2019|
|Last Date for Online Re-registration (for July 2019 session)||4th week of June 2019|
Application Fee Details:
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- per course.
Examinations canceled and re-scheduled:
|Course code||Original Schedule of Exam||Re-schedule of Exam|
|BCS-031||05 December 2018||23 December 2018(F/N)|
|MCS-033||08 December 2018||23 December 2018 (A/N)|
(F/N: Forenoon, A/N: Afternoon)
|Course code||Original Schedule of Exam||Re-schedule of Exam|
|MCS-022||12 December 2018 (A/N)||21 December 2018(A/N)|
|MCS-013||11 December 2018 (A/N)||30 December 2018 (F/N)|
|MCSE-003||13 December 2018(F/N)||30 December 2018 (A/N)|
|MCS-014||13 December 2018 (A/N)||31 December
How to fill Indira Gandhi National Open University Admission Form 2019?
Steps to Fill The Online Application form:
- First, click on “Log in” button from the homepage of the Online admission system and then login with your UserName and password by clicking the “Log in” button given on the login screen.
- Then, Fill out personal details, programme details, qualification details, course details, and correspondence details. Remember, while filling qualification details If your subjects are different than the subjects mentioned; click the “OTHERS” checkbox.
- For those with the qualification of graduation and above, in the field “Board Code” select “9999”.
- Now, upload Scanned Documents: Remember, before this step you should have the relevant scanned documents (It is suggested to scan documents from your originals). Which includes, Scanned Photograph, Scanned Signature, Scanned copy of Age Proof, Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification, Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate, Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC, Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line.
- Pay your Programme fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking.
- Payment by Debit/Credit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay): You have to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the programme fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of a fee. After successful payment, you will be able to print/save the payment confirmation slip.
- Once you have uploaded the document and click the “NEXT” button you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
Indira Gandhi National Open University Date sheet June 2019
The university has released the date sheet for June 2019 term end examination. The date sheet consists of the timetable for the examination and other important details. Candidates can check the PDF given below:
Download IGNOU Date Sheet Here.
Indira Gandhi National Open University List Of Courses 2019
Some Of the Undergraduate Courses Offered By IGNOU are listed below:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Tourism Studies (BTS)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – International Hospitality Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Retailing (BBARL)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) – Finance and Taxation
- Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) – Computer Science Engineering
- Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Sciences (BLIS)
- Bachelors Preparatory Programme (BPP
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Optometry and Ophthalmic Techniques
Some of the diploma courses offered by IGNOU are listed below:
- Diploma in Business Process Outsourcing Finance and Accounting (DBPOFA)
- Diploma in Added Products from Cereals, Pulses, and oilseeds (DPVCPO)
- Diploma in Value-added Products from Fruits and Vegetables (DVAPFV)
- Diploma in Dairy Technology (DDT)
- Diploma in Meat Technology (DMT)
- Diploma in Nursing Administration (DNA)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development (DWED)
- Diploma in Computer Integrated Manufacturing (DCIM)
- Diploma in Youth in Development Work (DCYP)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
Some Of The Certificate courses offered by IGNOU are listed below:
- Certificate in Performing and Visual Arts
- Certificate in NGO Management
- Certificate in Motorcycle Service & Repair (CMSR)
- Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management (ACPDM)
- Certificate in Care Waste Management (CHCWM)
- Certificate in Competency Enhancement for ANM/FHW (CCEANM)
- Certificate in Newborn and Infant Care (CNIC)
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Care (CMCHC)
- Certificate in Business Skills (CBS)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
Some of the postgraduate courses offered by IGNOU are listed below:
- Commonwealth Executive Master of Business Administration (CEMBA)
- Commonwealth Executive Master of Public Administration (CEMPA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration – Banking and Finance (MBF)
- Master of Business Administration – Retail Services (MBARS)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Commerce (MCom) – Finance and Taxation
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Library & Information Sciences (MLIS)
- Master of Arts – English (MEG)
Indira Gandhi National Open University Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 10+2 in any discipline with 55% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ ST / PC categories)
- Must have passed 10+2+3 or equivalent examination Candidates belonging to General (UR) and OBC categories must have secured at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Masters degree in the concerned/relevant/allied subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA.
For detailed eligibility criteria as per the courses, the candidates can check the official website.
Indira Gandhi National Open University List Of Schools 2019
- School of Humanities (SOH)
- School of Social Sciences (SOSS)
- School of Sciences (SOS)
- School of Education (SOE)
- School of Continuing Education (SOCE)
- School of Engineering & Technology (SOET)
- School of Management Studies (SOMS)
- School of Health Sciences (SOHS)
- School of Computer & Information Sciences (SOCIS)
- School of Agriculture (SOA)
- School of Law (SOL)
- School of Journalism & New Media Studies (SOJNMS)
- School of Gender and Development Studies (SOGDS)
- School of Tourism and Hospitality Service Management (SOTHSM)
- School of Interdisciplinary and Trans-disciplinary Studies (SOITS)
- School of Social Work (SOSW)
- School of Vocational Education and Training (SOVET)
- School of Extension and Development Studies (SOEDS)
- School of Foreign Languages (SOFL)
- School of Translation Studies and Training (SOTST)
- School of Performing & Visual Arts (SOPVA)
Indira Gandhi National Open University Admit Card 2019
- Admit Card will be released by the University before a few days before the examination.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website by entering their login details.
- Admit Card for OPENMAT & B.Ed exam has been announced on 10 December 2018.
- Admit card is an important document and should be kept carefully by the students.
Counselling will be based on the merit list. Candidates can check the schedule dates from the official website. Only the qualified candidates will be allowed to attend the counseling. Counselling will be conducted only through offline mode in the University and its affiliated colleges.
ignou admission 2018, ignou admission last date, ignou admission 2018-19, ignou admission status, indira gandhi national open university new delhi, delhi, ignou admission last date for january session 2019, ignou registration, ignou id card.