IGNOU Admissions 2021 Application form will be released for UG, PG and diploma courses for July session soon. Indira Gandhi National Open University was established in 1985. It is a distance learning national university located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. The University was named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi, after the Parliament of India passed the Indira Gandhi National Open University Act, 1985 (IGNOU Act 1985). It is a public central university. IGNOU offers various courses at UG/PG/PhD level to eligible candidates. Admissions in the university are based on the entrance exam held by the University every year. For complete details regarding the IGNOU Admission 2021, candidates may check the given article.
IGNOU Admissions 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to announce for July session|
IGNOU Admissions 2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check here in the table vital dates for IGNOU admission 2021:
|Application form availability||To be released|
|Last date for Admission||To be released|
IGNOU Admission 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the IGNOU Application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IGNOU Admissions 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
- The application form is available in online mode only.
- No other modes are provided by the university.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Also, The candidate may note that there is no need to send the hardcopy of documents to the authority.
- Moreover, keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
How to fill the IGNOU 2021 Application Form?
Steps to Fill The Online Application form:
- First, click on “Log in” button from the homepage of the Online admission system and then login with your UserName and password by clicking the “Log in” button given on the login screen.
- Then, Fill out personal details, programme details, qualification details, course details, and correspondence details. Remember, while filling qualification details If your subjects are different than the subjects mentioned; click the “OTHERS” checkbox.
- For those with the qualification of graduation and above, in the field “Board Code” select “9999”.
- Now, upload Scanned Documents: Remember, before this step you should have the relevant scanned documents (It is suggested to scan documents from your originals). Which includes, Scanned Photograph, Scanned Signature, Scanned copy of Age Proof, Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification, Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate, Scanned Copy of the Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC, Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line.
- Pay your Programme fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking.
- Payment by Debit/Credit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay): You have to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the programme fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of a fee. After successful payment, you will be able to print/save the payment confirmation slip.
- Once you have uploaded the document and click the “NEXT” button you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
IGNOU Admissions 2021 Application Fee
The application fee is Rs. 1000/- per course.
IGNOU Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2 in any discipline with 55% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ ST / PC categories)
- Must have passed 10+2+3 or equivalent examination Candidates belonging to General (UR) and OBC categories must have secured at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Masters degree in the concerned/relevant/allied subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA.
For detailed eligibility criteria as per the courses, the candidates can check the official website.
IGNOU Admission 2021 Admit Card
- Admit Card will be released by the University before a few days before the examination.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website by entering their login details.
- Admit card is an important document and should be kept carefully by the students.
IGNOU Admission 2021 Results
- Results will be announced after a few days of the entrance exam by the University online on the official website.
- Notifications regarding results will be released by the University.
- Candidates can check their results through their roll no. which will be mentioned in the result list to avoid any kind of confusion.
IGNOU Admission 2021 Counseling
Counselling will be based on the merit list. Candidates can check the schedule dates from the official website. Only qualified candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling. Counselling will be conducted only through offline mode in the University and its affiliated colleges.
IGNOU List Of Courses 2021
Some Of the Undergraduate Courses Offered By IGNOU are listed below:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Tourism Studies (BTS)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – International Hospitality Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Retailing (BBARL)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) – Finance and Taxation
- Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) – Computer Science Engineering
- Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Sciences (BLIS)
- Bachelors Preparatory Program(BPP
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – Optometry and Ophthalmic Techniques
Some of the diploma courses offered by IGNOU are listed below:
- Diploma in Business Process Outsourcing Finance and Accounting (DBPOFA)
- Diploma in Added Products from Cereals, Pulses, and oilseeds (DPVCPO)
- Diploma in Value-added Products from Fruits and Vegetables (DVAPFV)
- Diploma in Dairy Technology (DDT)
- Diploma in Meat Technology (DMT)
- Diploma in Nursing Administration (DNA)
- Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
- Diploma in Women’s Empowerment and Development (DWED)
- Diploma in Computer Integrated Manufacturing (DCIM)
- Diploma in Youth in Development Work (DCYP)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE)
Some Of The Certificate courses offered by IGNOU are listed below:
- Certificate in Performing and Visual Arts
- Certificate in NGO Management
- Certificate in Motorcycle Service & Repair (CMSR)
- Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management (ACPDM)
- Certificate in Care Waste Management (CHCWM)
- Certificate in Competency Enhancement for ANM/FHW (CCEANM)
- Certificate in Newborn and Infant Care (CNIC)
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Care (CMCHC)
- Certificate in Business Skills (CBS)
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFE)
- Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
Some of the postgraduate courses offered by IGNOU are listed below:
- Commonwealth Executive Master of Business Administration (CEMBA)
- Commonwealth Executive Master of Public Administration (CEMPA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration – Banking and Finance (MBF)
- Master of Business Administration – Retail Services (MBARS)
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Commerce (MCom) – Finance and Taxation
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Library & Information Sciences (MLIS)
- Master of Arts – English (MEG)
IGNOU Admissions 2021 Highlights
|Admission Name||IGNOU Admissions 2021|
|Conducting body||IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University )|
ignou admission 2020, ignou admission last date, ignou admission 2020-20, ignou admission status, indira gandhi national open university new delhi, delhi, ignou admission last date for january session 2020, no registration, ignou id card.