ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form will be released on 01 March 2020. The Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR), New Delhi organizes All India Entrance Examinations for Admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degree courses in agriculture and allied sciences. All India Entrance Examination for Admission in 15% seats in Bachelor Courses (B.Sc ag./ B.Tech/B.F.Sc, etc) at Agricultural Universities (AUs) and 25% seats each in Masters and 100% seats in ICAR-DUs. Examination dates of 24th AIEEA for UuG, PG and AICE JRF/SRF 2020 will be announced by ICAR. Check the details about Application Form, Syllabus, Date here.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form will be released on 01 March 2020.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Important Dates
The official exam schedule of ICAR AIEEA 2020 for UG and PG courses are mention below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ICAR AIEEA 2020: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility - Admissions
|S. No.||Events||Dates (Announced)|
|01||Starting of online application form||01 March 2020|
|02||Last date for online application form submission||31 March 2020|
|03||Last date for Fees Payment||March 2020|
|04||Admit card Downloading Starts (e-Admit card information on ICAR website)||25 April 2020|
|05||AIEEA UG examination date||01 June 2020|
|06||AIEEA PG examination date||June 2020|
|07||AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS) exam date||June 2020|
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. (Official Links) Apply Here
15 June 2020
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form
ICAR will release the application form from 01 March 2020 in online mode only. Candidates are required to follow the mentioned below steps:
- Firstly, candidates have to go on the official website of the university.
- Secondly, candidates are required to fill the necessary details and upload all the required documents.
- Then, candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the application form.
- After uploading all the documents and images, candidates need to submit the application form along with the application fee.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details because the correction facility will not be provided to the candidates.
- After submitting the application form, candidates are advised to save the application form and download it for further use.
Eligibility Requirements for UG Courses
Age and Nationality: Indian Nationals of at least 16 years of age as on 31 August 2020 are eligible to apply for the entrance examination.
- Applicants for UG courses must have passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary Examination) of the CBSE or any other examination that must be equivalent to the Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized Indian Board/university.
- The medium of instruction in admitting University will be English.
- Marks: For General, OBC(NCL) and UPS categories candidates must have passed any one of the qualifying examinations and scored above 50% marks in aggregate. Whereas for SC, ST and PC categories are 40% marks only.
- Candidates with compartment/ supplementary in any of the subjects will not be eligible unless proof of having cleared the examination with requisite percentage mentioned above.
Note: If a candidate obtained 49.99% marks in the qualifying examination, then it will not rounded off to 50%.
Eligibility Requirements for PG courses
Age and Nationality: Indian Nationals having age, not below 19 years as on 31 August 2020.
Qualifying Examination: Applicants must have passed (or due to appear at the final examination) their Bachelor degree from a recognized university in the concerned field under 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc. & A.H.), 10+2+4, 10+6 years degree (B.Sc.Ag.) programmes may apply for this examination.
ICAR Exam 2020 Syllabus PDF Downloads
- SYLLABUS FOR ICAR’S ALL INDIA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR ADMISSION TO BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMMES (AIEEA-UG-2020). Download Information Bulletin AIEEA UG Re-Examination 2020 PDF Here.
- SYLLABI FOR ICAR’S ALL INDIA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR ADMISSION TO MASTER DEGREE PROGRAMMES AND ICAR-PG SCHOLARSHIP/NTS (PGS). Download Information-Bulletin AIEEA PG Re-Examination 2020 PDF Here.
DEGREE PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE FOR ADMISSION: During this academic session, admission to 11 Bachelor degree programmes of four years duration in the subjects of (i) Agriculture (ii) Horticulture (iii) Fisheries (iv) Forestry (v) Community Science (erstwhile Home Science) (vi) Food Nutrition and Dietetics (Subject to accreditation by National Agricultural Education Accreditation Board ) (vii) Sericulture (viii) Biotechnology (ix) Agricultural Engineering (x) Dairy Technology (xi) Food Technology is available to Indian Nationals based on merit-rank in ICAR’s All India Entrance Examination2020.
Indian Council of Agriculture Research AIEEA Important Information
भारतीय कृषि अनुसंधान परिषद|
Name of Exam: AIEEA UG, PG and AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS) for PhD admission test.
Examination Conducting Body: Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR).
Courses: Agriculture and Allied Sciences.
Exam Dates: 01 June 2020
Official Website: www.icar.org.in, https://ntaicar.nic.in/GenRegSysCms/public/home.aspx
Indian Council of Agriculture Research
Controller of Examinations (Agril. Edn)
Examination Cell, Agricultural Education Division
Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Room No. 216, KrishiAnusandhanBhavan-II
Pusa, New Delhi 110 012
For more information regarding JEE Main 2020.