JNU Admission 2020 Application form has been extended till 30 June 2020. JNU Admission is conducted by JNUEE test. JNUEE 2020 is also known as Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination 2020. This exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency(NTA) at the national level once in a year. This examination offers admission into various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs in various specialization under Science, Commerce, and Arts stream etc. Candidates can get admission in various fields such as engineering, science, law, humanities etc. Interested candidates may go through the article for the detailed information regarding JNUEE 2020 exam.
NOTE: JNUEE is also known as JNUET.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
Parul University, Vadodara Admissions 2020
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Acharya Institutes, Bangalore Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
- JNU Admission 2020 Application form has been extended till 30 June 2020.
- JNUEE Exam has been postponed till further notice.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Admission 2020 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the JNU Entrance Examination 2020 are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Jawaharlal Nehru University Admission 2020: JNUEE 2020 Application(Extended) - Admissions
JNUET 2020 Dates
|Release of Application form||02 March 2020|
|Last date of application submission||30 June 2020 (Extended)|
|Application correction window opens||May 2020|
|Availability of Admit card|
|Result||31 May 2020|
|Release of Merit list||July 2020|
|Counselling||Third week of August 2020|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the official notification and all the other dates will also be updated soon.
JNU MBA Dates
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Application form release||3rd week of January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application||1st week of March 2020|
|Date of MBA viva/ interview of shortlisted candidates||3rd week of April 2020|
|Final result||4th week of April 2020|
|Booking of seats||3rd week of May 2020|
|Closing of booking of seats||1st week of May 2020|
|Second list||2nd week of May 2020|
|Booking of seats||2nd week of May 2020|
|Closing of booking of seats||3rd week of May 2020|
Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
JNUEE 2020 Notification
As per the latest notification by NTA on 15 June 2020, JNUEE 2020 Application form submission has been extended till 30 June 2020. Candidates may check the official notification below:
- Also, JNU 2020 Admit Card that was about to be released on 21 April 2020 has been postponed.
- Moreover, The JNU Entrance Examination has been Postponed due to COVID-19 and new exam date will be announced soon by the authority.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Admission 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the JNU Admission Application form is given below.
- JNUEE 2020 Application form has been released on 02 March 2020.
- Application has been released in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date of filling the form is extended till 30 June 2020.
- The complete process of filling the application is online.
- Candidates may fill the application form as per the guidelines.
- Moreover, keep a copy of the filled application for further use.
The courses wise JNUEE application fee is given below.
|No. of Choices||M.Phil./M.Tech./MPH/ Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D./M.A./M.Sc./M.C.A. (In Rs.)||B.A. (Hons.) 1st & 2nd year and all Part-Time Courses (In Rs.)|
|GEN||SC/ST/PWD & OBC||BPL||GEN||SC/ST/PWD & OBC||BPL|
|For 1 Choice||530||310||110||400||265||65|
|For 2 Choices||800||415||215||575||325||125|
|For 3 Choices||1000||500||300||750||380||180|
Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to Apply for JNU Admission(2020-2021), Delhi?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for JNUEE 2020 exam.
BA Course: For getting admission in this university the candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
Online Mode: Candidates can register themselves to get admission in B.A (for both regular or lateral entry) through filling online admission form which is available at the official website of JNU. Candidates also have to pay the application fee of Rs. 300 through net banking, credit or debit card etc.
Offline Mode: Candidates can also send their application form through the post with prospectus and a demand draft of Rs. 300.
- DD should be made in the favour of Jawahar Lal Nehru University which will be payable at New Delhi and the letter which will be sent by the candidate should mention the name of the program for which the application is required.
- Candidates who are Natives of Nepal can also get the prospectus and application form by posting DD of Rs. 400.
- Candidates are requested to post the filled application form with necessary documents which are required on the address given below:
- Section Officer (Admissions)
- Room No. 28, Administrative Block,
- Jawaharlal Nehru University,
- New Delhi-110067
Documents Required for JNUEE 2020
The documents that are required for JNUEE 2020 are mentioned below:
- Two self-attested copies of the Matriculation, Higher Secondary Pre-University of Indian School Certificate or Senior School Certificate (10+2) or an equivalent examination certificate, showing the age/date of birth of the candidate
- Migration Certificate (in original) from the Head of the Institution/University last attended.
- A Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate, if belonging to SC/ST/OBC category
- Two self-attested copies of the statement of marks obtained by the candidate in Senior School
- A Medical Certificate for PWD Candidates certifying nature & percentage of disability issued by the competent medical authority
Jawaharlal Nehru University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admissions in this programme is given below.
|B.A. (HONS.) (Entry point – 1st year)||12th class certificate with a minimum of 45% marks|
|B.A. (HONS.) (Entry point – 2nd year)||1st yr. Bachelor’s degree or recognized examination as equivalent with minimum 45% marks or 50% in the case of German under the 10+2+3 pattern of education.|
|M.A. in Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Persian, & French||Bachelor degree or recognized examination as equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks. Applicants must have good proficiency in the concerned language.|
|M.Sc in Life Sciences||B.Sc. or B.Tech or equivalent in Biological, Physical or Agricultural Sciences or Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks.|
|MA in Economics||Bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream with at least 50% marks. Must know 12 level mathematics.|
|MCA||Bachelor degree in any discipline with a good knowledge of mathematics with at least 55% marks required.|
|M.Tech in Statistical Computing||Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research or in any branch of Science, Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering, MCA Applicants must have at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination.|
|M.Tech in Computer Science and Technology||Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, any branch of Science, any branch of Engineering, MCA with at least 55% marks required.|
Jawaharlal Nehru University Admission 2020 Syllabus
The details regarding the JNUEE 2020 Syllabus are given below:
|MCA||General Aptitude, Reasoning and 12th and Bachelor’s level Mathematics and Computer Science.|
|M.Tech in Statistical Computing||Part A: General Aptitude, Reasoning, and Bachelor’s/Master’s level in Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science.
Part B: Data science/Data Communication stream.
|M.Tech in Computer Science and Technology||General Aptitude, Reasoning and Bachelor’s/Master’s level Mathematics & Computer Science.|
|M.A. in Economics||Microeconomics, Descriptive Statistics, Problems of Economic History, Underdevelopment & Growth, etc.|
|M.Sc in Life Sciences||Candidates can follow the UGC approved syllabus in their respective subjects.|
|B.A. (Hons.) 1st year in Foreign Languages||General knowledge, Artificial Language, short essays on issues related to the subject.|
JNU 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the JNUEE 2020 Admit card are given below:
- Applicants will get the JNU 2020 admit card through online mode.
- Admit Card will be released soon on the official website.
- Applicants have to bring admit card along with a latest passport size photograph at the exam centre.
- Without the admit card, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidates have to carry a copy of the admit card to appear for the exam.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Admission 2020 Admission
The exam will be conducted through online mode. JNU 2020 admissions for 1065 seats and another 1080 MPhil and PhD seats will be conducted through a Computer-Based Test in collaboration with National Testing Agency.
Official Notification Regarding JNUEE 2020 December 2019 Exam
JNU conducts various entrance tests for granting admissions to various programs at Kendriya Vidyalayas which is spread across all over the country in the 3rd week of May every year. The time duration for the entrance exam is of 3 hours and the entrance exam held for 4 days for with 2-3 hours session every day. The weightage for the written test is of 70% and 30% for viva voce. This university also reserved seats for foreign nationals to the extent of 15%, along with reserving seats for the candidates of backward classes and people with physical disabilities. These seats for foreign nationals are fixed for each programme. And this university also awards deprivation points to all female students, these points exceeds up to 10.
Information about admissions in various UG, PG courses you can get on this page.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Admission 2020 Exams for UG, PG, and other courses will conduct from May 2020. Download complete Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Admission prospectus 2020 – 20
JNU UG Admission 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru University is the school of Language, Literature and Cultural Studies. This is the only university which provides Bachelor’s degree. In UG there is only B.A. (Hons.) in various languages – French, German, Japanese, Arabic, Chinese, Persian, Spanish, Russian, Pashto, and Korean. This school of language also offers lateral entry to this course. For getting admissions in the 1st year of B.A (Hons.) there is no viva voce exam but for 2nd-year admission, candidates have to give viva voce exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing for the viva voce for getting admission in 2nd year, candidates must have secured following marks out of 70 in the written exam.
JNU Admission Process
BA (First year): Admission will be granted based on the performance of candidates in the entrance exam which is held the JNU itself.
BA (Lateral Entry): Admission will be granted based on the performance of the candidates in the entrance exam (70%) and in viva voce (30%) which is held by JNU itself.
In this university 27% of seats are being reserved for OBC candidates, 15% for SC and 7.5% seats are also reserved for ST candidates. Here seats are also reserved for physically challenged candidates to the extent of 3%.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Admission 2020 Answer Key
The details regarding the JNUEE 2020 Answer key are given below:
- The JNUEE 2020 Answer Key will release through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the answer key from the official website.
- The answer key will release after the 2-3 days of the JNU Entrance Exam.
- Also, The answer key will help the candidates to verify their marks and calculate the score.
- The answers will be present for the objective type questions only.
How to Check the JNU Answer Key?
Applicants must follow the given below steps to check the answer key:
- Firstly, go to the official site of JNU.
- Secondly.search the link “JNUEE 2020 Answer Key”.
- Now, click on that link.
- Also, select the course.
- Finally, the Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
- Also, applicants can download the answer key.
- Also, take the copy of the answer key for future reference.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Admission 2020 Result
- JNUEE 2020 Result will release on 31 May 2020 for viva voice courses.
- Applicants will be able to check their results only through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- After the completion of the viva, a merit list will be made.
- JNU merit list will release in March 2020 for other courses and April 2020 for viva voce curses.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Admission 2020 Cut- Off
- The Cut-Off list will release after the JNU result declaration for various courses.
- Applicants can check the JNU 2020 Cut Off through online mode.
- The cut-off is the minimum marks obtained by the applicants in the JNU Entrance Exam (JNUEE) for the PG courses.
- The Cut-off list will be made based on the given factors such as the total number of candidates appeared in the examination, difficulty level of the examination, highest & lowest marks secured by the applicants, etc.
- Based on the cut-off, the authority will invite the aspirants for the admission process.
- General Category- 25% (17.50 marks out of 70)
- OBC- 50% (15.75 marks out of 70)
- SC/ST/PH- 15% (10.50 marks out of 70)
The final admissions in UG programs will be given on the basis of inter-se merit of candidates in their respective specializations.
Candidate must have scored the following minimum marks in the entrance examination for admission to the undergraduate programs of study:
- General Category: 30%
- OBC: 27%
- SC/ST/PH: 25%
Read more about JNUEE Admission Here.