JNU Admission 2021 Application form will be released tentatively in the month of June 2021. JNU Admission is conducted by JNUEE test. This exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency(NTA) at the national level once in a year. This examination offers admission into various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs in various specialization under Science, Commerce, and Arts stream etc. Candidates can get admission in various fields such as engineering, science, law, humanities etc.
JNU Admission 2021 Status
|Admission notification||Yet to announce|
JNU Admission 2021 Dates
The important dates regarding the JNU Entrance Examination 2021 are given below:
|Release of Application form||June 2021|
|Last date of application submission||July 2021|
|Application correction window opens||August 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||August 2021|
|Exam Date||September 2021|
|Release of Merit list||September 2021|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the official notification and all the other dates will also be updated soon.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JNU Admission 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
JNU Admission 2021 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the JNU Admission Application form is given below.
- The application will be released in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through the official website.
- The complete process of filling the application is online.
- Candidates may fill the application form as per the guidelines.
- Moreover, keep a copy of the filled application for further use.
JNU 2021 Application Fee
The courses wise JNUEE application fee is given below.
|No. of Choices||M.Phil./M.Tech./MPH/ Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D./M.A./M.Sc./M.C.A. (In Rs.)||B.A. (Hons.) 1st & 2nd year and all Part-Time Courses (In Rs.)|
|GEN||SC/ST/PWD & OBC||BPL||GEN||SC/ST/PWD & OBC||BPL|
|For 1 Choice||530||310||110||400||265||65|
|For 2 Choices||800||415||215||575||325||125|
|For 3 Choices||1000||500||300||750||380||180|
Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to Apply for JNU Admission 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for JNUEE 2021 exam.
BA Course: For getting admission in this university the candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
Online Mode: Candidates can register themselves to get admission in B.A (for both regular or lateral entry) through filling online admission form which is available at the official website of JNU. Candidates also have to pay the application fee of Rs. 300 through net banking, credit or debit card etc.
Offline Mode: Candidates can also send their application form through the post with prospectus and a demand draft of Rs. 300.
- DD should be made in the favour of Jawahar Lal Nehru University which will be payable at New Delhi and the letter which will be sent by the candidate should mention the name of the program for which the application is required.
- Candidates who are Natives of Nepal can also get the prospectus and application form by posting DD of Rs. 400.
- Candidates are requested to post the filled application form with necessary documents which are required on the address given below:
- Section Officer (Admissions)
- Room No. 28, Administrative Block,
- Jawaharlal Nehru University,
- New Delhi-110067
Documents Required for JNUEE 2021
The documents that are required for JNUEE 2021 are mentioned below:
- Two self-attested copies of the Matriculation, Higher Secondary Pre-University of Indian School Certificate or Senior School Certificate (10+2) or an equivalent examination certificate, showing the age/date of birth of the candidate
- Migration Certificate (in original) from the Head of the Institution/University last attended.
- A Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate, if belonging to SC/ST/OBC category
- Two self-attested copies of the statement of marks obtained by the candidate in Senior School
- A Medical Certificate for PWD Candidates certifying nature & percentage of disability issued by the competent medical authority
JNU Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admissions in this programme is given below.
|B.A. (HONS.) (Entry point – 1st year)||12th class certificate with a minimum of 45% marks|
|B.A. (HONS.) (Entry point – 2nd year)||1st yr. Bachelor’s degree or recognized examination as equivalent with minimum 45% marks or 50% in the case of German under the 10+2+3 pattern of education.|
|M.A. in Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Persian, & French||Bachelor degree or recognized examination as equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks. Applicants must have good proficiency in the concerned language.|
|M.Sc in Life Sciences||B.Sc. or B.Tech or equivalent in Biological, Physical or Agricultural Sciences or Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks.|
|MA in Economics||Bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream with at least 50% marks. Must know 12 level mathematics.|
|MCA||Bachelor degree in any discipline with a good knowledge of mathematics with at least 55% marks required.|
|M.Tech in Statistical Computing||Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research or in any branch of Science, Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering, MCA Applicants must have at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination.|
|M.Tech in Computer Science and Technology||Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, any branch of Science, any branch of Engineering, MCA with at least 55% marks required.|
JNU Admission 2021 Syllabus
The details regarding the JNUEE 2021 Syllabus are given below:
|MCA||General Aptitude, Reasoning and 12th and Bachelor’s level Mathematics and Computer Science.|
|M.Tech in Statistical Computing||Part A: General Aptitude, Reasoning, and Bachelor’s/Master’s level in Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science.
Part B: Data science/Data Communication stream.
|M.Tech in Computer Science and Technology||General Aptitude, Reasoning and Bachelor’s/Master’s level Mathematics & Computer Science.|
|M.A. in Economics||Microeconomics, Descriptive Statistics, Problems of Economic History, Underdevelopment & Growth, etc.|
|M.Sc in Life Sciences||Candidates can follow the UGC approved syllabus in their respective subjects.|
|B.A. (Hons.) 1st year in Foreign Languages||General knowledge, Artificial Language, short essays on issues related to the subject.|
JNU 2021 Admit Card
The details regarding the JNUEE 2021 Admit card are given below:
- Applicants will get the JNU 2020 admit card through online mode.
- Admit Card will be released soon on the official website.
- Applicants have to bring admit card along with a latest passport size photograph at the exam centre.
- Without the admit card, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidates have to carry a copy of the admit card to appear for the exam.
JNU Admission 2021 Answer Key
The details regarding the JNUEE 2021 Answer key are given below:
- The JNUEE 2020 Answer Key will release through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the answer key from the official website.
- The answer key will release after the 2-3 days of the JNU Entrance Exam.
- Also, The answer key will help the candidates to verify their marks and calculate the score.
- The answers will be present for the objective type questions only.
How to Check the JNU Answer Key?
Applicants must follow the given below steps to check the answer key:
- Firstly, go to the official site of JNU.
- Secondly.search the link “JNUEE 2020 Answer Key”.
- Now, click on that link.
- Also, select the course.
- Finally, the Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
- Also, applicants can download the answer key.
- Also, take the copy of the answer key for future reference.
JNU Admission 2021 Result
- Applicants will be able to check their results only through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website.
- After the completion of the viva, a merit list will be made.
JNU Admission 2021 Cut- Off
- The Cut-Off list will release after the JNU result declaration for various courses.
- Applicants can check the JNU 2020 Cut Off through online mode.
- The cut-off is the minimum marks obtained by the applicants in the JNU Entrance Exam (JNUEE) for the PG courses.
- The Cut-off list will be made based on the given factors such as the total number of candidates appeared in the examination, difficulty level of the examination, highest & lowest marks secured by the applicants, etc.
- Based on the cut-off, the authority will invite the aspirants for the admission process.
- General Category- 25% (17.50 marks out of 70)
- OBC- 50% (15.75 marks out of 70)
- SC/ST/PH- 15% (10.50 marks out of 70)
The final admissions in UG programs will be given on the basis of inter-se merit of candidates in their respective specializations.
Candidate must have scored the following minimum marks in the entrance examination for admission to the undergraduate programs of study:
- General Category: 30%
- OBC: 27%
- SC/ST/PH: 25%
JNU Admission 2021 Highlights
|Admission name||JNU Admission 2021|
|Conducting body||JNU(Jawahar Lal Nehru University)|
|Exam||JNUEE by NTA|