Telangana DEECET 2020 Application Form submission has been extended till 27 June 2020. The application correction facility will start from 28 June till 30 June 2020. Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Telangana. TS DEECET 2020 exam is a state-level exam. Eligible applications are invited who are seeking to get admissions into 2 years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) course in government District Institution of Educational Training (DIET’s) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in Telangana for the academic year 2020-2022. Eligible applicants can submit their online applications through a functional website. Candidate can fill the application form at the official website. Interested candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the Telangana DEECET 2020.
Latest Update: TS DEECET 2020 Application form has been updated till 27 June 2020.
Telangana DEETCET 2020 Important Dates
The exam date 2020 of TS DIETCET are given in the table below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Telangana DEECET 2020: Application form (Till 27 June), Exam Postponed - Admissions
|Online Application Form starts from||13 March 2020|
|Online Application Form ends on||27 June 2020|
|Declaration of Result|
These are the officially announce dates of the TS DEECET.
Telangana DEECET 2020 Public Notification
On 24 April 2020, official notification has been released that TS DEECET Application Form has been extended till 15 May 2020. Also, TS DEECET Exam has been postponed due to lockdown of the nation. New dates will be released soon by the officials. Candidates can refer to the following notice.
On 03 April 2020, the official notification has been released that TS DEECET Application Form has been extended till 27 April 2020 due to outbreak of COVID19 and lockdown of 21 days. Candidates can refer to the following article.
NOTE: Click here to download the Telangana DEECET Public Note.
Telangana DEECET 2020
The admission in TS DEECET 2020 will be determined on the based performance of applicants. An applicant scoring minimum qualifying marks will be considered eligible for admission. Minimum qualifying marks for applicants who belong to “OC” and “OB” communities are secure 35% and for SC/ST/PH Candidates no minimum marks provision may be applied. Every applicant will be given a rank in the order of merit on the basis of score obtained in the examination in TS DEECET 2020.
Telangana DEECET 2020 Application Form
The vital information regarding the Telangana DEECET Application Form is given below.
- Telangana DEECET Online Application Form has been released on 13 March 2020.
- Application form for TS DEECET is available in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the official website of Department of School Education, Government of Telangana.
- The last date of submission of application has been extended till 27 June 2020.
- Before applying for the exam, candidates must ensure his/her eligibility.
- Candidates have to complete the payment in order to submit the application form.
The detailed information regarding the Telangana DEECET Application Fee is given below.
- The application and processing fee will be Rs. 450/- for all the candidates.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via debit card, credit card or Net Banking.
- Candidates can make the payment through the official website i.e www.deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in.
How to Apply the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET)?
Application Form for TS DEECET 2020 will be available at the official website starting from the 3rd week of June 2020. Applicants require to refer the steps below to smoothly complete their Application process. Follow the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the website http:deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Check the Instructions for filling online TS DEECET 2020 form.
- Check Eligibility criteria of Program.
- After that, Register using email ID and contact number. The system will automatically generate a unique enrolment number.
- Then, Use the generated enrolment number and log in again.
- Enter all the details of applicants and pay the requisite application fees
- Attach your recent passport size coloured photograph and your scanned signature of the applicant.
- Fees Payment can be made through Payment Gateway mode.
- Finally, the candidate is required to note down details of fees, the Transaction for future purpose. Application Form for TS DEECET 2020 will be available at the official website starting from the 3rd week of June 2020.
Telangana DEECET Eligibility Criteria
It is informed to applicants to read instructions from the information brochure carefully before applying the application form. Candidates who fail to fulfil any eligibility criteria will be disqualified from the exam. Therefore, it is needed that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria are mention below.
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Domicile: Candidate must satisfy the local/Non-local status requirement as laid down by the Telangana Government.
Age Limit: The applicant must not more than 17 years as on 01 September 2020.
- The applicant has to pass or appear in 10+2 during 2020 final exam or equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, the candidate should pass the exam by the time of admission.
- The candidate must pass with 50 per cent of marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam for TS DEECET 2020. The candidate who belongs to Schedule caste, Schedule Tribe and Physically challenged candidates must pass with a minimum 45% of marks.
Note: The applicants who have passed class 10+2 with vocational courses will not eligible.
TS DEECET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus is an important part of any exam. So TS DEECET entrance exam syllabus covered two subjects. TS details regarding the DEECET 2020 exam syllabus is given below:
Various topics covered under General English are as follows:
- Sentence completion.
- Spotting the Errors.
- Idioms & phrases.
- Spellings Check.
- Re-arranging sentences.
- Comprehensive skills.
- Sentence formation.
- Spelling mistakes.
- Number System.
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D).
- Fractions Exponents
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Compound Interest Discount.
- Introduction to Algebra.
- Whole Numbers.
- Negative Numbers and Integers.
- Understanding Elementary Shapes.
- Cube root Profit & Loss.
- Data handling, statistics also.
Telangana DEECET Exam Pattern
The details regarding the Telangana DEECET Exam Pattern are given below:
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be held in Online mode.
- Sections: The paper will consist of three parts.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain multiple-choice questions.
- Each question shall have 4 options out of which only one will be correct.
- Total Questions: The paper will comprise of 100 MCQs.
- Duration of Exam: 02 hours and 30 minutes duration.
- Marking Scheme:
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking in exam TS DEECET 2020.
Subject Wise Exam Pattern:
- The subject and syllabi of Part 3 of exam shall be of the standard of class 10th.
- The applicant who obtains qualifying marks shall only be assigned ranks as per the order of merit.
Telangana DEECET 2020 Preparation Tips
The tips to prepare for the Telanagana DEECET 2020 are given below:
- Firstly, Evaluate the whole syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper study schedule and prepare accordingly.
- Learn the time management to complete the paper before time during the exam.
- Make short notes and revise them before the exam.
- Solve sample papers or previous year papers to evaluate the performance.
- At last, Keep your mind fresh and calm till the exam for better performance.
Qualifying Marks for TS DEECET 2020
The candidates have to secure a minimum set of marks to be declared as qualified in the entrance exam. The minimum qualifying marks for TS DEECET 2020 may generally be around 35% for “OC” and “BC” communities, while for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks.
Telangana DEECET 2020 Result
The details regarding the Telangana DEECET 2020 Result are given below:
- TS DEECET 2020 result will be declared through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result through the official website.
- The applicant may get the result by entering the Hall ticket number of applicants.
- The result will display the applicant’s Name, Roll number, exam centre, and other information. Applicant should take the print of the result for future reference.
- The authority will prepare the result on the basis of the marks of the candidate in the exam.
TS DEECET 2020 Counselling
The details regarding the TS DEECET Counselling are given below:
- TS DEECET Counselling process will start after the declaration of the result.
- Applicants need to pay the fee for admission letter first for the seat allotment.
- After the payment of the fee, the candidate can download the allotment letter.
- A list of applicants will be released which will show the college wise candidates allotted.
Documents Required for TS DEECET Counselling
The Required Documents at the time of Counselling are listed below:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- 2 Coloured passport size photographs
Telangana DIET College List and Information Brochure
- Download Telangana DEECET Information Bulletin 2018 Here.
- Download Telangana DIET College List Here.
Telangana DEECET Reservation Criteria
The details regarding the TS DEECET Reservation criteria are:
|Category A||80% seats|
|Category B||20% seats|
Telangana DEECET 2020 Highlights
The overview of the Telangana DEECET 2020 Exam is given below:
|Name of Examination||Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known As||TS DEECET 2020|
|Conducting Body||Department of School Education of Government of Telangana|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions into D.El.Ed course of colleges in Telangana State|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs. 450/-|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam Basis|