Telangana DEECET 2021 or Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Telangana. This is a state-level exam. Eligible applications are invited who are seeking to get admissions into 2 years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) course in government District Institution of Educational Training (DIET’s) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions. Interested candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the Telangana DEECET 2021.
Telangana DEETCET 2021 Important Dates
TS DIETCET 2021 important dates are given in the table below:
|Online Application Form starts from||May 2021|
|Online Application Form ends on||May 201|
|Admit Card||June 2021|
|Exam Date||June 2021|
|Declaration of Result||July 2021|
Telangana DEECET 2021 Application Form
The vital information regarding the Telangana DEECET 2021 Application Form is given below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Telangana DEECET 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
- Telangana DEECET Online Application Form will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the official website of Department of School Education, Government of Telangana.
- Before applying for the exam, candidates must ensure his/her eligibility.
- Candidates have to complete the payment in order to submit the application form.
Telangana DEECET 2021 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding the Telangana DEECET Application Fee is given below.
- The application and processing fee will be Rs. 450/- for all the candidates.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via debit card, credit card or Net Banking.
- Candidates can make the payment through the official website i.e www.deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in.
How to Apply for Telangana DEECET 2021?
Application Form for TS DEECET 2021 will be available at the official website starting from the 3rd week of June 2021. Applicants require to refer the steps below to smoothly complete their Application process. Follow the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the website http:deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Check the Instructions for filling online TS DEECET 2021 form.
- Check Eligibility criteria of Program.
- After that, Register using email ID and contact number. The system will automatically generate a unique enrolment number.
- Then, Use the generated enrolment number and log in again.
- Enter all the details of applicants and pay the requisite application fees
- Attach your recent passport size coloured photograph and your scanned signature of the applicant.
- Fees Payment can be made through Payment Gateway mode.
- Finally, the candidate is required to note down details of fees, the Transaction for future purpose.
Telangana DEECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is informed to applicants to read instructions from the information brochure carefully before applying the application form. Candidates who fail to fulfil any eligibility criteria will be disqualified from the exam. Therefore, it is needed that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria are mention below.
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Domicile: Candidate must satisfy the local/Non-local status requirement as laid down by the Telangana Government.
Age Limit: The applicant must not more than 17 years as on 01 September 2020.
- The applicant has to pass or appear in 10+2 during 2020 final exam or equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, the candidate should pass the exam by the time of admission.
- The candidate must pass with 50 per cent of marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam for TS DEECET 2021. The candidate who belongs to Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically challenged candidates must pass with a minimum 45% of marks.
Note: The applicants who have passed class 10+2 with vocational courses will not eligible.
Telangana DEECET 2021 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the Telangana DEECET 2021 Exam Pattern are given below:
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be held in Online mode.
- Sections: The paper will consist of three parts.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain multiple-choice questions.
- Each question shall have 4 options out of which only one will be correct.
- Total Questions: The paper will comprise of 100 MCQs.
- Duration of Exam: 02 hours and 30 minutes duration.
- Marking Scheme:
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking in exam TS DEECET 2021.
Subject Wise Exam Pattern:
- The subject and syllabi of Part 3 of exam shall be of the standard of class 10th.
- The applicant who obtains qualifying marks shall only be assigned ranks as per the order of merit.
Telangana DEECET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus is an important part of any exam. So TS DEECET entrance exam syllabus covered two subjects. TS details regarding the DEECET 2021 exam syllabus is given below:
Various topics covered under General English are as follows:
- Sentence completion.
- Spotting the Errors.
- Idioms & phrases.
- Spellings Check.
- Re-arranging sentences.
- Comprehensive skills.
- Sentence formation.
- Spelling mistakes.
- Number System.
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D).
- Fractions Exponents
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Compound Interest Discount.
- Introduction to Algebra.
- Whole Numbers.
- Negative Numbers and Integers.
- Understanding Elementary Shapes.
- Cube root Profit & Loss.
- Data handling, statistics also.
Telangana DEECET 2021 Preparation Tips
The tips to prepare for the Telanagana DEECET 2021 are given below:
- Firstly, Evaluate the whole syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper study schedule and prepare accordingly.
- Learn the time management to complete the paper before time during the exam.
- Make short notes and revise them before the exam.
- Solve sample papers or previous year papers to evaluate the performance.
- At last, Keep your mind fresh and calm till the exam for better performance.
Telangana DEECET 2021 Result
The details regarding the Telangana DEECET 2020 Result are given below:
- TS DEECET 2020 result will be declared through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result through the official website.
- The applicant may get the result by entering the Hall ticket number of applicants.
- The result will display the applicant’s Name, Roll number, exam centre, and other information. Applicant should take the print of the result for future reference.
- The authority will prepare the result on the basis of the marks of the candidate in the exam.
Qualifying Marks for TS DEECET 2021
The candidates have to secure a minimum set of marks to be declared as qualified in the entrance exam. The minimum qualifying marks for TS DEECET 2020 may generally be around 35% for “OC” and “BC” communities, while for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks.
Telangana DEECET 2021 Counselling
The details regarding the TS DEECET Counselling are given below:
- TS DEECET Counselling process will start after the declaration of the result.
- Applicants need to pay the fee for the admission letter first for the seat allotment.
- After the payment of the fee, the candidate can download the allotment letter.
- A list of applicants will be released which will show the college wise candidates allotted.
Documents Required for TS DEECET Counselling
The Required Documents at the time of Counselling are listed below:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- 2 Coloured passport size photographs
Telangana DEECET Reservation Criteria
The details regarding the TS DEECET Reservation criteria are:
|Category A||80% seats|
|Category B||20% seats|
Telangana DEECET 2021 Highlights
The overview of the Telangana DEECET 2021 Exam is given below:
|Name of Examination||Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known As||TS DEECET 2021|
|Conducting Body||Department of School Education of Government of Telangana|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions into D.El.Ed course of colleges in Telangana State|