Telangana DEECET 2019 Answer Key will be available soon. Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test is conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Telangana. TS DEECET 2019 exam is a state level exam. Applications have invited for eligible applicants who are seeking to get admissions into 2 years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) course in government District Institution of Educational Training (DIET’s) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in Telangana for the academic year 2019-2021. Eligible applicants can submit their online applications through functional website tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in. Candidate can fill the application form at the official website. The last date of application form was 15 April 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
TS DEECET 2019 Result has been released on 04 June 2019.
TS DEECET 2019
The admission in TS DEECET 2019 will be determined on the based performance of applicants. An applicant scoring minimum qualifying marks will be considered eligible for admission. Minimum qualifying marks for applicants who belong to “OC” and “OB” communities are secure 35% and for SC/ST/PH Candidates no minimum marks provision may be applied. Every applicant will be given a rank in the order of merit on the basis of score obtained in the examination in TS DEECET 2019.
TS DEECET Important Dates
|Start of Online Application Form (Released)||11 March 2019|
|End of Online Application Form||15 April 2019 (Extended)|
|DEECET Exam Fee payment||10 March 2019|
|End Date for Online Fee Payment||16 April 2019|
|Admit Card||15 May 2019|
|Exam||22 May 2019|
|Result||04 June 2019|
TS DEECET 2019 Application Form
TS DEECET 2019 Online Application Form has been started from 11 March 2019.
Application form for TS DEECET 2019 is now available at the official website of Department of School Education, Government of Telangana. Before applying for the exam, candidates must ensure his/her eligibility. The application form will consider incomplete if the application fee will not pay.
The applicant can submit fee in Online mode. The application and processing fee will be Rs. 350/- for all the candidates. The fee shall be payable through the Payment Gateway provided on www.deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in from 3rd week of April 2019 to 2nd week of May 2019
How to Apply the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET)?
Application Form for TS DEECET 2019 will be available at the official website starting from the 3rd week of June 2019. Applicants require to refer the steps below to smoothly complete their Application process. Follow the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the website http:deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Check the Instructions for filling online TS DEECET 2019 form.
- Check Eligibility criteria of Program.
- After that, Register using email ID and contact number. The system will automatically generate a unique enrolment number.
- Then, Use the generated enrolment number and log in again.
- Enter all the details of applicants and pay the requisite application fees
- Attach your recent passport size coloured photograph and your scanned signature of the applicant.
- Fees Payment can be made through Payment Gateway mode.
- Finally, the candidate is required to note down details of fees, the Transaction for future purpose. Application Form for TS DEECET 2019 will be available at the official website starting from the 3rd week of June 2019.
It is informed to applicants to read instructions from the information brochure carefully before applying the application form. Candidates who fail to fulfil any eligibility criteria will be disqualified from the exam. Therefore, it is needed that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria are mention below.
Age Limit: The applicant must not more than 17 years as on 01 September 2019.
- The applicant has to pass or appear in 10+2 during 2018-19 final exam or equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, the candidate should pass the exam by the time of admission.
- The candidate must pass with 50 per cent of marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam for TS DEECET 2019. The candidate who belongs to Schedule caste, Schedule tribe and Physically challenged candidates must pass with a minimum 45% of marks.
Note: The applicants who have passed class 10+2 with vocational courses will not eligible.
Telangana DEECET 2019 Highlights
|Name of Examination||Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known As||TS DEECET 2019|
|Conducting Body||Department of School Education of Government of Telangana|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions into D.El.Ed course of colleges in Telangana State|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs. 350/-|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam Basis|
TS DEECET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus is an important part for any exam. So TS DEECET entrance exam syllabus covered two subjects. TS DEECET 2019 exam syllabus is given below:
Various topics covered under General English are as follows:
- Sentence completion.
- Spotting the Errors.
- Idioms & phrases.
- Spellings Check.
- Re-arranging sentences.
- Comprehensive skills.
- Sentence formation.
- Spelling mistakes.
- Number System.
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D).
- Fractions Exponents
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Compound Interest Discount.
- Introduction to Algebra.
- Whole Numbers.
- Negative Numbers and Integers.
- Understanding Elementary Shapes.
- Cube root Profit & Loss.
- Data handling, statistics also.
Telangana DEECET Exam Pattern
The entrance exam will be held in Online mode. The paper will consist of three parts and comprise of 100 objective type and multiple-choice question each to be completed in 2 hours and 30 minutes duration. Each question shall have 4 options out of which only one will be correct. Each correct answer carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking in exam TS DEECET 2019.
Subject Wise Exam Pattern:
- The subject and syllabi of Part 3 of exam shall be of the standard of class 10th.
- The applicant who obtains qualifying marks shall only be assigned ranks as per the order of merit.
Qualifying Marks for TS DEECET 2019
The candidates have to secure a minimum set of marks to be declared as qualified in the entrance exam. The minimum qualifying marks for TS DEECET 2019 may generally be around 35% for “OC” and “BC” communities, while for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks.
Telangana DEECET 2019 Result
TS DEECET 2019 result has been declared through online mode. The applicant may get the result by entering the Hall ticket number of applicants on the official website. The result will display the applicant’s Name, Roll number, exam centre, and other information. Applicant should take the print of the result for future reference.
Seat Allotment: Applicants need to pay the fee for admission letter first for the seat allotment. After the payment of the fee, the candidate can download the allotment letter. A list of applicants will be released which will show the college wise candidates allotted.
Required Documents at the time of Counselling
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- 2 coloured passport size photographs
Telangana DIET College List and Information Brochure
- Download Telangana DEECET Information Bulletin 2018 Here.
- Download Telangana DIET College List Here.
ap ttc notification 2019, ttc exam date 2019 ap, ts deecet 2018, ts ttc notification 2019, ttc notification 2019 in Telangana, ttc entrance exam 2019, tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in 2018, ap deecet 2019 notification, ts decet, ttc entrance exam model paper