LSAT 2022 Registrations are Open for January and May. The last date to apply is 03 January 2022. Law School Admission Test will be conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC). The exam is held at the international level once in a year. This Law SAT exam to offer admission into UG/PG/Integrated courses based on score. More than 45 law schools will accept LSAT—IndiaTM scores in 2022. The candidate can go through the following article from the detailed information regarding LSAT application form.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
Candidates can check here the detailed information regarding LSAT 2023
LSAT India Registrations are Open for January. The last date to apply is 03 January 2022.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about LSAT 2022 Application Form(Ongoing): Apply Here - Admissions
LSAT 2022 Application Dates
The important dates of the LSAT application form are given below.
|Registration opens||October 18 2021|
|Introductory Discount Ends||November 5 2021|
|Early Bird Registration Ends||December 15 2021|
|Registration closes for January 2022 LSAT—India||January 3 2022|
|Test Scheduling for January 2022 LSAT—India||December 20 2021 onwards|
|System Readiness check||December 20 2021 onwards|
|January 2022 LSAT—India||Saturday, January 15 2022|
LSAT 2022 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the LSAT Application form is given below.
- The application form has been released.
- LSAT registration will be done by online mode only on the official website.
- There will be no offline mode to apply for the LSAT examination.
- Firstly, Applicants have to fill their registration details.
- Applicants are needed to upload the scanned image of the photograph.
- After the registration, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the registered Email ID.
- Applicants must take a printout of the LSAT 2020 application for further reference.
- There is no requirement to send the printed application to the exam conducting body.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will be rejected by the conducting body.
LSAT 2022 Application Fee
Applicants can check the information regarding application fee. It is given below:
- The application fee is Rs.3800/-.
- Mode of Payment: Candidate has paid their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking. No offline mode of the fee will be accepted by the conducting body.
- No request of fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body.
LSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil LSAT 2022 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the exam conducting authority.
For LLB Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have pass Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
For B.A. LL.B Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
For LL.M Courses:
- Qualification: Students must pass 3 or 5 years Bachelor’s degree in LLB programme from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain a minimum of 45% marks in their LLB or qualifying examination.
How to Fill The LSAT—India 2022 Application Form Online?
The procedure of filling the application filling LSAT—India is given below.
- Firstly, go to the LSAT India website i.e. www.pearsonvueindia.com
- Then, click on Application Form Link.
- Now, fill all the required details.
- Also, ay the fees in online mode only.
- Finally, submit the Application Form.
- Also, take a print out of the LSAT Application Form.
NOTE: Click here to fill the LSAT Application Form.
Know more about LSAT 2022.
Why is LSAT conducted?
LSAT India is an important entrance exam for admission to law colleges across the nation. Over 50 law colleges across India accept LSAT scores.
What the LSAT Application Fee?
Candidate have to Rs. 3800/- through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking