LSAT 2021 Application Form submission last date for May session is 14 May 2021. Law School Admission Test will be conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) on 29 May 2021. The exam is held at the international level once in a year. This Law SAT exam to offer admission into UG/PG/Integrated courses based on score. More than 45 law schools will accept LSAT—IndiaTM scores in 2021. The candidate can go through the following article from the detailed information regarding LSAT application form.
Candidates can check here the detailed information regarding LSAT 2021
LSAT India May 2021 is scheduled to be held on 29 May 2021.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about LSAT 2021 Application Form(Ongoing): Apply Here - Admissions
LSAT 2021 Application Dates
The important dates of the LSAT application form are given below.
|Commencement of Online Application||10 November 2021|
|Last date to fill Online Application||14 May 2021|
|LSAT May 2021 exam date||29 May 2021|
|Exam appointment info for May Administration||21 May 2021|
LSAT 2021 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the LSAT Application form is given below.
- The application form has been released on on 10 November 2021
- The last date of filling the form fro May 2021 session is 14 May 2021.
- LSAT registration 2020 will be done by online mode only on the official website.
- There will be no offline mode to apply for the LSAT examination.
- Firstly, Applicants have to fill their registration details.
- Applicants are needed to upload the scanned image of the photograph.
- After the registration, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the registered Email ID.
- Applicants must take a printout of the LSAT 2020 application for further reference.
- There is no requirement to send the printed application to the exam conducting body.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will be rejected by the conducting body.
LSAT 2021 Application Fee
Applicants can check the information regarding application fee. It is given below:
- The application fee is Rs.3800/-.
- Mode of Payment: Candidate has paid their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking. No offline mode of the fee will be accepted by the conducting body.
- No request of fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body.
LSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil LSAT 2021 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the exam conducting authority.
For LLB Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have pass Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
For B.A. LL.B Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
For LL.M Courses:
- Qualification: Students must pass 3 or 5 years Bachelor’s degree in LLB programme from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain a minimum of 45% marks in their LLB or qualifying examination.
How to Fill The LSAT—India 2021 Application Form Online?
The procedure of filling the application filling LSAT—India is given below.
- Firstly, go to the LSAT India website i.e. www.pearsonvueindia.com
- Then, click on Application Form Link.
- Now, fill all the required details.
- Also, ay the fees in online mode only.
- Finally, submit the Application Form.
- Also, take a print out of the LSAT Application Form.
NOTE: Click here to fill the LSAT Application Form.
Know more about LSAT 2021.
Why is LSAT conducted?
LSAT India is an important entrance exam for admission to law colleges across the nation. Over 50 law colleges across India accept LSAT scores.
What the LSAT Application Fee?
Candidate have to Rs. 3800/- through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking