LSAT 2019 Application Form is going to be released from 16 October 2018 onwards. Law School Admission Test abbreviated as LSAT is a National Level Entrance Exam which is conducted once annually at numerous Test Centres all over India. The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) administers LSAT. Students who will qualify the LSAT exam will be awarded the eligibility to get admission in various renowned law schools. Application Form of LSAT can only be filled through online mode. Here in this article, Candidates will get complete details regarding application form of LSAT 2019. More than 45 law schools will accept LSAT—IndiaTM scores in 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Read about All India Law Entrance Test 2019 Here.
LSAT 2019 Application Form
Applicants can check the application form filling procedure. It is given below:
- LSAT registration 2019 will be done by online mode only.
- The application form will be available from 16 October 2018.
- There will be no offline mode to apply for the LSAT examination.
- Firstly, Applicants have to fill their registration details.
- Applicants are needed to upload the scanned image of the photograph.
- After the registration, a confirmation E-mail will be sent to the registered Email ID.
- Applicants must take a printout of the LSAT 2019 application for further reference.
- There is no requirement to send the printed application to the exam conducting body.
Applicants can check the information regarding application fee. It is given below in this table:
|Application Fee||Rs. 3800/- for all categories|
|Online payment Mode||debit/credit cards.|
|Offline Payment Mode||The application fee will not be accepted by offline mode.|
How to Fill The LSAT—IndiaTM 2019 Application Form Online?
After completing the LSAT—India(TM) registration, candidates can apply to the associated colleges (colleges which will accept LSAT—India (TM) scores). Candidates can choose to apply to any or all of the associated colleges, however, LSAT—India (TM) scores will be given to all associated colleges. A list of associated law colleges is available on this site. Candidates can download the application forms from the respective college websites and apply to the colleges mentioning their LSAT—India(TM) registration number.
Steps to Fill the Online Application Form for LSAT—IndiaTM
- Firstly, go to the LSAT India website i.e. http://www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/index.php
- Secondly, click on Application Form Link.
- Now, fill all the required details.
- Also, ay the fees in online mode only.
- Finally, submit the Application Form.
- In addition, take print out of LSAT Application Form.