LSAT 2020 Application Form has been released from 06 December 2019. LSAT 2020 is also known as the Law School Admission Test. This exam conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) at the national level once in a year. This Law SAT exam to offer admission into UG/PG/Integrated courses based on score. More than 45 law schools will accept LSAT—IndiaTM scores in 2020. Candidate can go through the following article from the detailed information regarding LSAT application form.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Application Form has been released from 06 December 2019.
- Last date of filling the form is 01 May 2020.
LSAT 2020 Application Dates
The important dates of the LSAT application form are given below.
|Commencement of Online Application||06 December 2019|
|Last date to fill Online Application||01 May 2020|
|LSAT 2020 Exam||17 May 2020|
LSAT 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the LSAT Application form is given below
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about LSAT 2020 Application Form: Pearson VUE India (LSAT- India 2020) - Admissions
- Application form has been released on 06 December 2019.
- The last date of filling the form is 01 May 2020.
- LSAT registration 2020 will be done by online mode only on the official website.
- There will be no offline mode to apply for the LSAT examination.
- Firstly, Applicants have to fill their registration details.
- Applicants are needed to upload the scanned image of the photograph.
- After the registration, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the registered Email ID.
- Applicants must take a printout of the LSAT 2020 application for further reference.
- There is no requirement to send the printed application to the exam conducting body.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will be rejected by the conducting body.
LSAT Application Fee
Applicants can check the information regarding application fee. It is given below:
- The application fee is Rs.3800/-.
- Mode of Payment: Candidate has paid their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking. No offline mode of the fee will be accepted by the conducting body.
- No request of fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body.
LSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil LSAT 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the exam conducting authority.
For LLB Courses:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Management Entrance Test
GD Goenka DAT
Manav Rachna University
Lovely Professional University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
- Qualification: Candidates should have pass Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
For B.A. LL.B Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
For LL.M Courses:
- Qualification: Students must pass 3 or 5 years Bachelor’s degree in LLB programme from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain a minimum of 45% marks in their LLB or qualifying examination.
How to Fill The LSAT—IndiaTM 2020 Application Form Online?
The procedure of filling the application filling LSAT—India is given below.
- Firstly, go to the LSAT India website i.e. www.pearsonvueindia.com
- Then, click on Application Form Link.
- Now, fill all the required details.
- Also, ay the fees in online mode only.
- Finally, submit the Application Form.
- Also, take a print out of the LSAT Application Form.
NOTE: Click here to fill the LSAT application fee