LSAT 2024 Application form has been released. LSAT—India registration deadline until 31 May 2024. Law School Admission Test will now be conducted from June 8, 2024 over multiple days and slots. The Registration for the June 2024 LSAT will now close on May 26, 2024. This exam has been conducted globally and countries like India, Canada, Spain, etc accept the LSAT score to offer admissions to the aspirants who wish to pursue Law in their respective countries. There are nearly 85 colleges that consider LSAT scores to offer admission which is a big number. Colleges offer UG/PG/Integrated courses based on LSAT scores. Candidates’ proficiency in Logical Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning is checked through the LSAT. This article further tells about the LSAT 2024 other important details.
The LSAT is a 3-hour, 35-minute exam that is divided into four sections:
- Logical Reasoning (2 sections)
- Reading Comprehension (1 section)
- Analytical Reasoning (1 section)
The exam is scored on a scale of 120-180, with a mean score of 150. The LSAT is required for admission to most law schools in the United States, Canada and India.
Law School Admission Test (LSAT 2024) Latest Update
- LSAT India 2024 Exam Dates Announced: Registration Now Open at lsatindia.in
- Important Dates and Fee Details for LSAT India January and May 2024 Sessions
- Law School Admission Council (LSAC) Releases LSAT India 2024 Exam Schedule
- LSAC India 2024 Registration Process Commences: Apply on lsatindia.in
- LSAT India January 2024 Exam Date: January 20-21; May 2024 Exam Dates: May 16-19
- Key Deadlines: Register for LSAT India January 2024 by January 10; May Session Deadline: May 7, 2024
- LSAT India January 2024 Exam: Two-Day Schedule on January 20-21; May Session: May 16-19, 2024
- Application Fee: Rs 3,999 for LSAT India 2024 Exam
LSAT 2024 Exam Status
Candidates can check the LSAT 2024 exam status from the below table:
LSAT 2024 Dates Announced
|Session||Exam Dates||Registration Deadline|
|January||January 20-21, 2024||January 10, 2024|
|May||May 16-19, 2024||May 7, 2024|
LSAT 2024 Exam Dates
Following are the important dates related to LSAT 2024.
Law School Admission Test Dates
|Application opens||August 14, 2023|
|Application deadline (January session)||January 10, 2024|
|Admit card (January session)||January 17, 2024|
|LSAT (January session)||January 20-21, 2024|
|Result (January session)||February 10, 2024|
|Counselling (January session)||February 14-25, 2024|
|Application deadline (May session)||May 7, 2024|
|Admit card (May session)||May 14, 2024|
|LSAT (May session)||May 16-19, 2024|
|Result (May session)||June 10, 2024|
|Counselling (May session)||June 14-25, 2024|
LSAT 2024 Application Form
Candidates must keep these points in their mind while filling LSAT 2024 Application Form:
- The LSAT Application Form has been released only on the official website.
- Candidates must visit the official website of the organizing committee as all the essential information is available on this website.
- Candidates should provide all the information correctly and should not be misleading in any form.
- Filling up the form multiple times June lead to rejection of the candidature.
- Re-check everything before the final submission of the application form to avoid the hassle.
- Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before filling up the form otherwise their application will be rejected.
LSAT 2024 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The payment of fees can be done through Online mode only.
- Online: The Application fees of Rs. 3800/- can be submitted via Debit card/Credit card.
- The Application Fees are the same for all the applicants irrespective of caste and gender.
- There is NO option of making Offline payment through cash or demand draft.
LSAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the LSAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam otherwise their candidature will be rejected. The following parameters that a candidate should fulfill are given below:
- There is no age limit as such to apply for Law School Admission Test 2024 but students must check the specific age limit specified by the individual colleges they are applying for.
- BA-LLB Course: Candidates must have passed 12th from a recognized board/university. Students must have scored a minimum of 45% marks for seeking admission in this course.
- LLB Course: Candidates must have passed 12th from a recognized board/university with a minimum score of 45% aggregate marks to pursue this course.
- LLM Course: Candidates must have passed a three-year or a five-year LLB program from a recognized institute/university. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the course of LLB or passing marks June vary as per the institutions.
LSAT 2024 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding the LSAT 2024 Exam Pattern is mentioned below which includes mode, duration, number of questions, and a lot more other details which all the candidates should check before they appear for the examination and prepare accordingly.
LSAT Paper Pattern
Mode of Examination
Offline (Pen & Paper)
Number of Questions
Language of Questions
+1 for Correct and NO Negative Marking
NOTE: Candidates should make sure that every question has one and only one correct answer.
LSAT Section-wise Distribution of Questions
Number of Questions (Approximate)
1st Section of Logical Reasoning
2nd Section of Logical Reasoning
Candidates can check the time distribution and make a strategy accordingly to not miss any of the questions in the exam which will eventually help in scoring good marks.
LSAT 2024 Syllabus
The LSAT 2024 Syllabus is mentioned in detail below which contains section-wise topics:
- Logical deductions
- Intersection Type
- Coding & Decoding
- Family-Based Problems
- Binary Logic
- Venn diagram
- Logical Matching
- Blood Relation
- Seating Arrangements
- Logical Connectives
- Some Topics of reading comprehension are mentioned by the Authority which includes Sociology, Technology, Law, Economics, Business, Psychology, Philosophy, etc.
LSAT 2024 Preparation Tips
The detailed information regarding LSAT 2024 Preparation Tips are mentioned below which are useful for all the candidates appearing for the Examination:
- Candidates must go through the examination syllabus before they start preparing for it.
- Candidates should look up famous books related to the syllabus or if there is a book available for that particular examination that includes practice sets and previous years.
- All the exams have a pattern that is closely related to the previous year's examinations going through which the applicants can get an idea of important and frequently asked topics.
LSAT 2024 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms will get their LSAT 20242Admit Card on the official website. Check details below about the hall ticket:
- All the candidates who will be eligible are supposed to download their admit cards.
- If candidates are found without Admit Card in the examination hall, there are chances that the authorities might not allow them to sit for the examination.
- The details on the admit card of each candidate will be cross-checked from any of their valid ID proof and if any of the particulars are found to be different then actions will be taken accordingly.
- If there is any discrepancy found by the candidates in the Admit Card particulars, then they should immediately get in touch with the Authority to get it rectified.
LSAT 2024 Result
The detailed information regarding the LSAT 2024 Result is given below:
- LSAT 2024 Result has been declared.
- Results has been posted on the official website from where candidates can download their scorecard which will have details like Marks scored, Rank, and other information regarding further counseling and admission.
- Percentile would be mentioned too in the scorecard which gives the candidate an idea of how well he/she has performed amongst all those who appeared.
- A merit list would be published soon after the LSAT Result 2024 declaration which can be downloaded by the students who have cleared the exam. The scorecard would be available for 2 months after the declaration of the result.
LSAT 2024 Counseling
The detailed information regarding LSAT 2024 Counselling is given below:
- Various colleges across India will arrange their counseling individually where students will apply along with their scorecards and valid documents.
- Candidates can apply in up to 70+ colleges while filling up their choices and will freeze once they have been allotted to a particular college as per their preferences.
LSAT 2024 Participating Colleges
Law colleges accepting LSAT 2024
- Alliance School of Law
- Institute of Law & Research
- NMIMS School of Law
- Asian Law College (ALC)
- Parul Institute of Law
- B.N. Law College
- Azim Premji University
- B.S. Annapurna Institute of Law
- Central India College of Law
- Haldia Law College
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University
- NIMS Law School
- Auro University School of Law
- Dr Anushka Vidhi Mahavidyalaya
- JSS Law College
- Durgapur Institute of Legal Studies (DILS)
- MATS Law School
- Geeta Institute of Law
- School of Law, Noida International School
- Altius Institute of Universal Studies
- College of Legal Studies (UPES)
- REVA University
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University
- IMS Unison University
- G.H. Raisoni Law School
- Institute of Management Studies
- Amity University, Manesar
- Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University
- NCU Law School
- KLE B V Bellad Law College
- VIT Law School
- KLE’s GK Law college
- K.R. Mangalam University
- M A B Institue of Juridical Science
- KLE Society’s Law College
- Midnapore Law College
- MATS Law School
- BMS College of Law
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law
- NIMT Institute of Method & Law
- School of Law, Gitam University
- R N Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice
- Faculty of Law, SGT University
- Royal College of Law
- School of Law, Ansal University
- Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law
- School of Law, Sharda University
- C. M. R. Law School
- School of Law, Galgotias University
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Law
- Chotanagpur Law College
- M.L. & G.E. Society’s Manikchand Pahade Law College
- The ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education
- Faculty of Law, SRM University
- Siddhartha Law College
- Raffles School of Law, Raffles University
- Smt. Kamlaben Ghambirchand Shah Law School
- IFIM Law College
- Tagore Public Law College
- Lovely Professional University
- Vaikunta Baliga College of Law
- Saveetha College Of Law
- Disha Law College
- IIMT- Greater Noida
- School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University
- Aurora’s Legal Science Institute, Nalgonda
- NA Global Law School
- Jaipur School of Law
- RNBGU School of Law
- Chanakya Law College
- Adamas University
- Shri Swami Dayal Bhatnagar Law College
- L J School of Law
- Jagan Nath University
- Glocal University’s Glocal Law School
- Jai Hind Defence College of Law
- JECRC University
LSAT 2024 Highlights
Candidates can get check the important points of LSAT in the table given below:
Law School Admission Council (LSAC), India
Undergraduate/Postgraduate/Integrated courses in Law
LSAT Official website
Offline (Pen & Paper)
To offer admission in various Undergraduate/Postgraduate/Integrated courses in Law Offered by the University
Stay connected to the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), India.
Law School Admission Council (LSAC), India
The LSAT—India is a test of reasoning and reading skills, not a test to see whether you happened to have memorized the right facts or equations. The theory behind the LSAT—India is democratic and inclusive. It holds that students acquire critical thinking skills over their educational lifetimes and that these skills are the most important for the study of law. Good critical thinking skills June be acquired in virtually any educational program anywhere so long as it is rigorous and of high quality. Thus, no training in any specific field or set of fields is required to do well on the LSAT—India The test rewards candidates with generalized abilities adaptable to a variety of circumstances.