LSAT 2023 Application form has been released. Law School Admission Test will now be conducted from June 8, 2023 over multiple days and slots. The Registration for the June 2023 LSAT will now close on May 26, 2023. This exam has been conducted globally and countries like India, Canada, Spain, etc accept the LSAT score to offer admissions to the aspirants who wish to pursue Law in their respective countries. There are nearly 85 colleges that consider LSAT scores to offer admission which is a big number. Colleges offer UG/PG/Integrated courses based on LSAT scores. Candidates’ proficiency in Logical Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning is checked through the LSAT. This article further tells about the LSAT 2023 other important details.
Law School Admission Test Latest Update
- The registration process for LSAT India 2023 will conclude tomorrow, May 26, 2023.
- Candidates interested in appearing for LSAT India can submit their applications through the official website discoverlaw.in.
- The LSAT exams are scheduled to take place from June 8.
- The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) is responsible for conducting the LSAT India exams and managing the registration process.
- To complete the LSAT registration for 2023, candidates need to submit their application forms online and pay a registration fee of Rs 3,999, applicable for both general and reserved categories.
- The LSAT 2023 exam will be conducted from June 8 to 11.
- LSAT India is an entrance exam conducted for admission to various law programs, including a 5-year integrated LLB program, a 3-year LLB program, and a 1-year LLM program.
- Several Indian colleges and universities are associated with LSAC, including Jindal Global Law School, GD Goenka University, Alliance University, Presidency University, BML Munjal University, Mewar University, and more.
LSAT 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the LSAT 2023 exam status from the below table:
|LSAT JUNE Exam Dates||June 8 -11, 2023|
LSAT 2023 Important Dates
Following are the important dates related to LSAT 2023.
LSAT Jan-June 2023 Schedule
|Registration opens||18 October 2023|
|Introductory Discount Ends||05 November 2023|
|Early Bird Registration Ends||15 December 2023|
|Registration closes for January 2023 LSAT—India||04 January 2023|
|Test Scheduling for January 2023 LSAT—India|
20 December 2023 to 04 January 2023
|January 2023 LSAT—India System Readiness check|
20 December 2023 to 10 January 2023
|January 2023 LSAT—India||15 January 2023|
|Score Card Release for January LSAT—India|
|Registration Closes for June 2023 LSAT—India||Wednesday, June 08, 2023|
|Test Scheduling for June 2023 LSAT—India||Starting June 09, 2023|
|June 2023 LSAT—India||Starting June 22, 2023|
|Score Card Release for June LSAT—India||To be announced|
LSAT 2023 Application Form
Candidates must keep these points in their mind while filling LSAT 2023 Application Form:
- The LSAT Application Form has been released only on the official website.
- Candidates must visit the official website of the organizing committee as all the essential information is available on this website.
- Candidates should provide all the information correctly and should not be misleading in any form.
- Filling up the form multiple times June lead to rejection of the candidature.
- Re-check everything before the final submission of the application form to avoid the hassle.
- Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before filling up the form otherwise their application will be rejected.
LSAT 2023 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The payment of fees can be done through Online mode only.
- Online: The Application fees of Rs. 3800/- can be submitted via Debit card/Credit card.
- The Application Fees are the same for all the applicants irrespective of caste and gender.
- There is NO option of making Offline payment through cash or demand draft.
LSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the LSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam otherwise their candidature will be rejected. The following parameters that a candidate should fulfill are given below:
- There is no age limit as such to apply for Law School Admission Test 2023 but students must check the specific age limit specified by the individual colleges they are applying for.
- BA-LLB Course: Candidates must have passed 12th from a recognized board/university. Students must have scored a minimum of 45% marks for seeking admission in this course.
- LLB Course: Candidates must have passed 12th from a recognized board/university with a minimum score of 45% aggregate marks to pursue this course.
- LLM Course: Candidates must have passed a three-year or a five-year LLB program from a recognized institute/university. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the course of LLB or passing marks June vary as per the institutions.
LSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding the LSAT 2023 Exam Pattern is mentioned below which includes mode, duration, number of questions, and a lot more other details which all the candidates should check before they appear for the examination and prepare accordingly.
LSAT Paper Pattern
Mode of Examination
Offline (Pen & Paper)
Number of Questions
Language of Questions
+1 for Correct and NO Negative Marking
NOTE: Candidates should make sure that every question has one and only one correct answer.
LSAT Section-wise Distribution of Questions
Number of Questions (Approximate)
1st Section of Logical Reasoning
2nd Section of Logical Reasoning
Candidates can check the time distribution and make a strategy accordingly to not miss any of the questions in the exam which will eventually help in scoring good marks.
LSAT 2023 Syllabus
The LSAT 2023 Syllabus is mentioned in detail below which contains section-wise topics:
- Logical deductions
- Intersection Type
- Coding & Decoding
- Family-Based Problems
- Binary Logic
- Venn diagram
- Logical Matching
- Blood Relation
- Seating Arrangements
- Logical Connectives
- Some Topics of reading comprehension are mentioned by the Authority which includes Sociology, Technology, Law, Economics, Business, Psychology, Philosophy, etc.
LSAT 2023 Preparation Tips
The detailed information regarding LSAT 2023 Preparation Tips are mentioned below which are useful for all the candidates appearing for the Examination:
- Candidates must go through the examination syllabus before they start preparing for it.
- Candidates should look up famous books related to the syllabus or if there is a book available for that particular examination that includes practice sets and previous years.
- All the exams have a pattern that is closely related to the previous year's examinations going through which the applicants can get an idea of important and frequently asked topics.
LSAT 2023 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms will get their LSAT 20232Admit Card on the official website. Check details below about the hall ticket:
- All the candidates who will be eligible are supposed to download their admit cards.
- If candidates are found without Admit Card in the examination hall, there are chances that the authorities might not allow them to sit for the examination.
- The details on the admit card of each candidate will be cross-checked from any of their valid ID proof and if any of the particulars are found to be different then actions will be taken accordingly.
- If there is any discrepancy found by the candidates in the Admit Card particulars, then they should immediately get in touch with the Authority to get it rectified.
LSAT 2023 Result
The detailed information regarding the LSAT 2023 Result is given below:
- LSAT 2023 Result has been declared.
- Results has been posted on the official website from where candidates can download their scorecard which will have details like Marks scored, Rank, and other information regarding further counseling and admission.
- Percentile would be mentioned too in the scorecard which gives the candidate an idea of how well he/she has performed amongst all those who appeared.
- A merit list would be published soon after the LSAT Result 2023 declaration which can be downloaded by the students who have cleared the exam. The scorecard would be available for 2 months after the declaration of the result.
LSAT 2023 Counseling
The detailed information regarding LSAT 2023 Counselling is given below:
- Various colleges across India will arrange their counseling individually where students will apply along with their scorecards and valid documents.
- Candidates can apply in up to 70+ colleges while filling up their choices and will freeze once they have been allotted to a particular college as per their preferences.
LSAT 2023 Participating Colleges
Law colleges accepting LSAT 2023
- Alliance School of Law
- Institute of Law & Research
- NMIMS School of Law
- Asian Law College (ALC)
- Parul Institute of Law
- B.N. Law College
- Azim Premji University
- B.S. Annapurna Institute of Law
- Central India College of Law
- Haldia Law College
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University
- NIMS Law School
- Auro University School of Law
- Dr Anushka Vidhi Mahavidyalaya
- JSS Law College
- Durgapur Institute of Legal Studies (DILS)
- MATS Law School
- Geeta Institute of Law
- School of Law, Noida International School
- Altius Institute of Universal Studies
- College of Legal Studies (UPES)
- REVA University
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University
- IMS Unison University
- G.H. Raisoni Law School
- Institute of Management Studies
- Amity University, Manesar
- Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University
- NCU Law School
- KLE B V Bellad Law College
- VIT Law School
- KLE’s GK Law college
- K.R. Mangalam University
- M A B Institue of Juridical Science
- KLE Society’s Law College
- Midnapore Law College
- MATS Law School
- BMS College of Law
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law
- NIMT Institute of Method & Law
- School of Law, Gitam University
- R N Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice
- Faculty of Law, SGT University
- Royal College of Law
- School of Law, Ansal University
- Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law
- School of Law, Sharda University
- C. M. R. Law School
- School of Law, Galgotias University
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Law
- Chotanagpur Law College
- M.L. & G.E. Society’s Manikchand Pahade Law College
- The ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education
- Faculty of Law, SRM University
- Siddhartha Law College
- Raffles School of Law, Raffles University
- Smt. Kamlaben Ghambirchand Shah Law School
- IFIM Law College
- Tagore Public Law College
- Lovely Professional University
- Vaikunta Baliga College of Law
- Saveetha College Of Law
- Disha Law College
- IIMT- Greater Noida
- School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University
- Aurora’s Legal Science Institute, Nalgonda
- NA Global Law School
- Jaipur School of Law
- RNBGU School of Law
- Chanakya Law College
- Adamas University
- Shri Swami Dayal Bhatnagar Law College
- L J School of Law
- Jagan Nath University
- Glocal University’s Glocal Law School
- Jai Hind Defence College of Law
- JECRC University
LSAT 2023 Highlights
Candidates can get check the important points of LSAT in the table given below:
Law School Admission Council (LSAC), India
Undergraduate/Postgraduate/Integrated courses in Law
LSAT Official website
Offline (Pen & Paper)
To offer admission in various Undergraduate/Postgraduate/Integrated courses in Law Offered by the University
Stay connected to the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), India.
Law School Admission Council (LSAC), India
The LSAT—India is a test of reasoning and reading skills, not a test to see whether you happened to have memorized the right facts or equations. The theory behind the LSAT—India is democratic and inclusive. It holds that students acquire critical thinking skills over their educational lifetimes and that these skills are the most important for the study of law. Good critical thinking skills June be acquired in virtually any educational program anywhere so long as it is rigorous and of high quality. Thus, no training in any specific field or set of fields is required to do well on the LSAT—India The test rewards candidates with generalized abilities adaptable to a variety of circumstances.