LSAT Eligibility Criteria is set by the exam conducting body - Law School Admission Council (LSAC), India. It is the main conducting authority of Law School Admission Council (LSAC), India. This exam is an international-level exam conducted once in a year. The candidates must know all the information related to the eligibility criteria before filling the law school admission test application form. They should know whether they are eligible for the Law school entrance test for which they are applying or not. Therefore, aspirants can go through the whole article below to know about officially announced eligibility of LSAT 2020.
LSAT 2020 Latest Update
- LSAT 2020 exam is to be tentatively on 17 May 2020.
LSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Law School Admission Test 2020 for law course offered by conducting council. The eligibility criteria of LSAT 2020 for the course is given below. Candidates must ensure about the LSAT exam that they are eligible or not. The qualification requirement is each courses is given below:
- BA-LLB Course:
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary school.
- The certificate of senior secondary school should be from recognized board, university or council.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 45 per cent marks for seeking admission in this course.
- LLB Course:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 Level.
- The certificate of senior secondary school should be from recognized board or council.
- Minimum score of 45 per cent aggregate marks to pursue this course.
- LLM Course:
- Candidates must have passed a three-year or a five-year LLB program.
- The certificate must be from a recognized institute/university.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 45 per cent aggregate marks in the course of LLB or passing marks may vary as per the institutions.
LSAT India 2020 College Wise Eligibility Criteria
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law
- Candidates must have completed the Bachelor of Law (5 years) in first class.
- The bachelor degree should be from any recognized university.
- Bachelor of Law (3 years) in first class.
- The degree certificate must be from recognized university
- Bachelor’s degree (not less than 3 years) in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce or Equivalent.
- Applicant’s posses LLB (Honours) degree in Intellectual Property from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur with CGPA of 8.5 can directly apply for admission.
- Jindal Global Law School
- Candidates must clear 12th examination
- The minimum score in senior secondary school must be 45 per cent marks.
- Applicant age must be below 22 years are eligible for admission
- Those aspirant have completed 3 years graduation degree with 45 per cent marks with no age limit can apply for admission.
Age Limitation of LSAT 2020:
The vital information regarding lower age limit and upper age limit is given below:
- Lower age Limit: There is no lower age limit criteria for the LSAT entrance exam.
- Upper age Limit: There is no upper age limit criteria for the LSAT exam.
Candidate can keep visiting this page latest updates as notifies by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), India.
Category Reservation of LSAT 2020:
There is no category reservation for LSAT entrance exam 2020 till now. Candidate can keep visiting page for the latest update in the reservation section as notifies Law school admission Council(LSAC).