LSAT 2021 Application form is expected to be released in the month of December 2020. The applicants seeking to apply will have to fill the form online only. Law School Admission Test is an international-level examination providing admission of the interested candidates into Law programs. Candidates can go through the whole article to know the LSA registration process 2021 like application form filling process.
LSAT 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check the important dates for LSAT Application Form 2021 like registration start and end date, etc. in the table given below:
LSAT Application form Dates
|Availability of Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit Application Form||To be announced|
Note: Applicant must check the filled details in registration form because once the submission is done candidate will not be allowed to make any correction.
LSAT Application Form 2021
Here are all the important points for LSAT application form given in the list below:
- The final submission of online Application form will remain incomplete if all the steps are not completed. Such form will stand rejected, and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained.
- The entire application process of LSAT is online. This includes filling of basic details and educational details, uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees and Printing of Confirmation page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation page to LSAT through Post/Fax/ By Hand.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the LSAT's website regularly for the latest updates and to check their SMS/e-mails.
LSAT 2021 Application Form Registration
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the LSAT Registration:
- The LSAT 2020 will be held once in a year through Online mode.
- The application forms are available on the official website of Law School Admission Council (LSAC), India.
- The candidates have to submit their form online.
- The form other than online mode would not be accepted.
- The candidate should provide a valid and working e-mail Id address and phone number.
- All communication regarding LSAT 2020 will be made on this e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 KB–200 KB). Similarly, their signature needs to be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 KB–30 KB).
- If a candidate submits more than one application form, all the forms filled by the candidate will be rejected.
- Do not send the copy of the application form or any other documents by post or hand delivery to Law School Admission Council (LSAC), India.
Documents required for the LSAT Application form filling
Candidates would be required to upload a few documents as well as would require few documents to refer to while filling up the online LSAT application form 2021. Below is the list of documents that applicant have to upload:
Documents that need to be Uploaded:
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Category Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
How to Apply for LSAT 2021?
The interested candidate makes sure that before apply for the LSAT 2021, the candidate must go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates can follow the steps to apply:
Step 1- Go to the official website.
Step 2 - A new page will appear. Candidates have to enter all the details as asked on that page correctly like the name of the candidate, DOB, nationality etc.
Step 3 - After entering the details, the next step is to create a password for future login.
Step 4 - In the next step, candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature with proper specifications as asked.
Step 5 - After uploading the images candidates can submit the application form and proceed to make payment of the application fee. The applicants need to pay the application fee using the State bank of India collect link.
LSAT 2021 Application Fee
The given table contains the category-wise details about Law school admission test 2021 Application Fees:
LSAT Application Fees 2021
|Category of Candidate||Application fee|
|Physically handicapped (General)||Rs.3800|
|Other State Candidates||Rs.3800|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through Online mode only:
- The Registration fees can be submitted via Debit/Credit card/Net Banking Service.
- After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate's account.
LSAT 2021 Test Centres
The candidates are required to select LSAT 2021 test centres from the below list while filling the application form.
LSAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download LSAT 2021 Admit Card by visiting the official website of the exam conducting body. The hall ticket can be downloaded by entering the application number and password. It must be noted that the admit card is an important document & it must be carried to the exam centre for identity verification purpose.