SCERT Odisha B.Ed Answer Key 2021 will be released by State Council of Education Research and Training. Candidates who appeared in the SCERT Odisha Entrance Exam will be able to download the SCERT Answer Key for B.Ed/M.Ed/D.El.Ed/B.H.Ed/B.P.Ed courses from here. The candidates can use the answer key to calculate the marks and have a proper estimation of the probable scores. Check more information about SCERT Odisha Answer Key 2021 from this page.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Answer Key 2021 Dates
|Answer Key Status||December 2021|
|SCERT Odisha Result Release Date||December 2021|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
SCERT Odisha publicized the answer of examination B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed, B.H.Ed, B.P.Ed and M.Phil online. Firstly, the provisional answer key will be issued and then the final answer key will publicize.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SCERT Odisha B.Ed Answer Key 2021: Question & Solutions - Admissions
How to Calculate Score on the Basis of SCERT Odisha B.Ed Answer Key 2021?
By following the below-given steps the candidates can use the SCERT Odisha Answer Key 2021 to calculate their raw score in the examination.
- STEP 1: First of all, download the SCERT Odisha Answer Key 2021 as per the respective paper code.
- STEP 2: The candidates have to cross-check the answer key with the responses in the OMR sheet .
- STEP 3: Now, candidates need to add and deduct marks as per the following marking scheme.
For B.Ed / D.El.Ed / B.P.Ed
- For each correct answer: 1 mark is allotted.
- For each incorrect answer: 0.25 marks are deducted.
STEP 4: Lastly, calculate the sum of correct and incorrect answers to obtain final score.
How to download SCERT Odisha B.Ed Answer Key 2021?
The candidates who have appeared in the exam can follow the below steps to download SCERT Odisha B.Ed Answer Key 2021:
- STEP 1: Visit the official website of SCERT Odisha.
- STEP 2: Next, click on the link for Answer Key on the homepage.
- STEP 3: Now, in the candidate dashboard enter the CBT login ID, date of birth and course.
- STEP 4: After doing so, the SCERT Odisha Answer Key 2021 opens in pdf format.
SCERT Odisha 2021 Paper Pattern
For B.Ed SCERT Odisha 2021 Course: The exam is consists of two parts. Paper 1 and 2 both are compulsory. The subjects and division of marks are mentioned below:
Paper-I is common and compulsory for all the applicants (Arts, Commerce and Science students ). The paper will be in objective mode. It will be divided into sections Language (English), General Awareness, Reasoning and Teaching Aptitude. This paper carries 50 marks. It has 50 questions. Each question stands for 01 marks.
Paper-II will be of 100 marks. It is divided into two sections. Paper-II will also objective type. The applicants of B.Ed SCERT Odisha 2021 have to select any one section and have to answer all questions. Questions of Section A belongs to Arts candidates. Section A is consist of General English, Odia, Geography, Political Science and History. On the other hand, Section B carries the question of Physical science, Bio-Science, and Mathematics. Each question carries one mark.
For D.El.Ed SCERT Odisha 2021 Course: The entire exam consists of Section -I and section – II having a maximum 100 marks. The time duration of the exam will be 02 hours.
- Section – I will have 40 questions, each question carries one mark and consist of 40 marks.
- Section -II will have 60 questions, each question carries one mark and consist of 60 marks