NIOS D.EL.ED 2021 notification for application will be released soon. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is an autonomous organization of the Govt. of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) which conducts NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 once a year at the national level to train the untrained teachers at Elementary Level. All applicants can check the entire information about NIOS D.El.Ed 2020-21 admission, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Application Fee, Exam Syllabus, Study Material, and assignment.
NIOS D.EL.ED 2021 Notification Status
|Exam Notification||Yet to release|
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Dates (2nd Exam)
The important dates regarding the NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 are given below:
|Name of the subject & subject code||Exam Dates|
|Elementary Education in India: A Sociocultural perspective (501)||Last week of September 2021|
|Pedagogic Process in Elementary School (502)||Last week of September 2021|
|Learning languages at Elementary Level (503)||Last week of September 2021|
|Learning mathematics at Elementary Level (504)||Last week of September 2021|
|Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level (505)||Last week of September 2021|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NIOS D.El.Ed 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Important Dates (3rd Exam)
The important events and their schedules of NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 3rd are mention below in the table.
|Events 0f Third Exams||Date|
|Notification will be released on||April 2021|
|Application form available on||May 2021|
|Last date of submission application form||May 2021|
|Last date of submission application fee||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||June 2021|
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the application form are given below:
- NIOS D.El.Ed Application form will release in online mode.
- Applicants can appear for NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 from the official website i.e. nios.ac.in/dled/.
- Applicants have to register themselves if they appear as per the schedule.
- It is informed to all candidate that without successful submission of the application fee, the form will be disqualified.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use only.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Application Fee (3rd Exam)
Candidates applying for the 3rd exam by depositing an application fee of Rs. 1000 on or before October 15 as this is the last date of registration. Applicants can check the entire information regarding the application fee which is mention below in the table:
|Name of the subject & subject code||Exam Fee|
|Elementary Education in India: A sociocultural perspective (501)||Rs. 250/-|
|Pedagogic Process in Elementary School (502)||Rs. 250/-|
|Learning languages at Elementary Level (503)||Rs. 250/-|
|Learning mathematics at Elementary Level (504)||Rs. 250/-|
|Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level (505)||Rs. 250/-|
How to Apply for NIOS D.El.Ed 2021?
The steps to apply for NIOS DLED Program is given here:
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of NIOS D.El.Ed 2021.
- Step 2 – Click on the applicable link and make online registration of the applicant.
- Step 3 – For the new registration, the applicant needs to mention all information regarding applicant such as Name, parent’s name, address, gender, date of birth etc in the application form.
- Step 4 – Upload the photograph, signature and required documents on the online application form.
- Step 5 – Click on the register button, after that registration number and login details will be referring to your registered email id.
- Step 6 – Also, required to pay the application fees which you can pay either offline or online mode.
- Step 7 – Finally, the candidate must take a printout of the NIOS D.El.Ed Application Form for reference.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The qualification criteria for National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is given below:
- The applicant who is going to apply for NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 admission must have possessed stated qualification from a well-recognized institute or university with good academic records
- Untrained Teachers working at a Primary level from class 1st to 4th must-have Secondary Qualification or its equivalent from CBSE or any other recognized board of India with at least 50% marks in aggregate. There is 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate.
- Untrained Teachers working at Upper Primary level from class 5th to 9th must-have B.A./B. Sc. Qualification. Respective State sponsorship is mandatory.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the NIOS D.El.Ed Admit Card is given below.
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) will publish the NIOS DELED Admit Card before the examination. The dates for admit card will be released along with D.EL.ED information brochure.
- The Admit Card can be easily accessed from the suitable link on the official website by your Registration Number and DOB, and it contains all the important related information about NIOS D.El.Ed exams such as Examination venue, date and lots of things.
- Download NIOS DLED Admit Card Here.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Result
The detailed information regarding the NIOS D.El.Ed Result is given below.
- The result is been available on the official website.
- Candidates can check the result by visiting the official website.
- No result will be posted to any of the applicant’s address.
- It is advised to the applicants to download the result after checking it online.
- The NIOS D.El.Ed merit list 2021 contains the name of those candidates who will qualify the written examination with good marks, marks equal to or higher than the Cut off marks, the merit list will also be available on the official website after the official declaration of NIOS D.El.Ed Result 2021.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Course Details
|Course Code||Course Group & Title||Credit Weightage T-P|
|501||Elementary Education in India, Social-Cultural Perspective||3+1=4|
|502||Pedagogic process in Elementary Schools||6+2=8|
|503||Learning Languages at Elementary Level||3+1=4|
|504||Learning Mathematics at Elementary Level||3+1=4|
|505||Learning EVS at Primary Level||3+1=4|
|506||Understanding Children in Inclusive Context||6+2=8|
|507||Community and Elementary Education||3+1=4|
|508||Learning Art, Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level||3+1=4|
|509||Learning Social Science at Upper Primary Level||3+1=4|
|514||Workshop- Based Activities||4|
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Assignment
The course-based assignment is an integral and compulsory component of the instructional system. These assignments are in the study centre. Assignments can be downloaded from the NIOS official website. Each candidate has to write their assignment which has a weightage of 30 marks. Writing and submitting the assignment is mandatory.
Download Programme Guide, Practical Manual & Study Material for D.El.Ed.
- Programme Guide: The Programme Guide in English, Hindi, Odia, Tamil, Marathi, Malayalam, Punjabi, Gujarati, Telugu, Kannada, Assamese, Bengali is available Here.
- Personal Contact Programme: The Personal Contact Programme (PCP) in Open and Distance Education System is specially designed for supporting and facilitating the candidates, as a distant learner and to solve the enrolled candidate’s problems which a candidate face during your self-study. Download the NIOS DLED Practical Manual Here.
- Study Material: The NIOS Study Material in Different Medium in the different languages is available here for downloading. NIOS Study Downloadable Material.
NIOS DLED Top Colleges
|Name of College||City||Annual Fee (Rs.)|
|Bhilai Maitre College,Durg, Chattisgarh||Chattisgarh||10,000|
|Jamia Millia Islamia University||New Delhi||6,800|
|Lovely Professional University||Jalandhar||50,000|
|Maulana Azad National University||Hyderabad||4,180|
|Shri Rawatpur Sarkar Institute||Raipur||56,000|
|Sai D.ED College||Jabalpur||60,000|
|Lord Krishna College of Education||Ambala||18,400|
|Punjab College of Education||Patiala||14,500|
|Kamla Nehru Institute of Management and Technology||Sultanpur||48,000|
|City College of Management||Lucknow||24,000|
NIOS D.El.Ed 2021 Highlights
The candidates can check in the below table NIOS D.El.ED 2021 a few basic information:
|Name of Examination||NIOS Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Commonly Known As||NIOS D.El.Ed 2021|
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Open Schooling|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|Category||NIOS-D.El.Ed – Training for the un-trained in-service Teacher|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions into NIOS D.EL.ED|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam|
National Institute of Open Schooling D.El.Ed
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course is specifically developed for in-service untrained teachers working in primary/ upper primary schools of various states of India. The NIOS-D.El.Ed – Training for the un-trained in-service Teacher programme has been developed by the Academic Department, NIOS on the initiative of MHRD, Government of India, keeping in view the NCF 2005, RTE 2009 and NCFTE 2010.
NIOS Academic Departments
The NIOS Academic Department has the following units. Check out the same from the following.
- Open Basic Education (OBE)
- Secondary and Senior Secondary Education
- Capacity Building Cell
- NCOS Secretariat
- COMOSA Secretariat
- Graphic Unit
- Library and Documentation Services
d el ed nios ac in, nios deled admission 2018-20, nios d el ed admission 2018, nios d.el.ed registration, nios deled result 2018, www.nios.ac.in 2018, deled 2018, dled nios ac teacher login, nios d.el.ed admission 2018 last date, nios deled 2018-20,nios dled,nios dled admit card,nios dled result,nios dled study centre,nios dled admission,nios dled syllabus