NIOS D.EL.ED 2020 Notification will be releasing soon and the Application form of NIOS D.EL.ED will be releasing in the last week of July 2020. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is an autonomous organization of the Govt. of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) which conducts NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 to train the untrained teachers at Elementary Level. The interested and eligible candidates can apply before the due date for NIOS D.El.Ed admission 2020. All applicants can check the entire information about NIOS D.El.Ed 2020-21 admission, NIOS D.El.Ed Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Application Fee, Exam Syllabus, Study Material, and assignment. Nearly 12 lakh candidates appeared in the DElEd first exam held in September.
National Institute of Open Schooling D.El.Ed
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course is specifically developed for in-service untrained teachers working in primary/ upper primary schools of various states of India. The NIOS-D.El.Ed – Training for the un-trained in-service Teacher programme has been developed by the Academic Department, NIOS on the initiative of MHRD, Government of India, keeping in view the NCF 2005, RTE 2009 and NCFTE 2010.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020-21 (2nd Exam) Dates
The important dates regarding the NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NIOS D.El.Ed 2020: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility - Admissions
|Name of the subject & subject code||Exam Dates|
|Elementary Education in India: A Sociocultural perspective (501)||Last week of September 2020|
|Pedagogic Process in Elementary School (502)||Last week of September 2020|
|Learning languages at Elementary Level (503)||Last week of September 2020|
|Learning mathematics at Elementary Level (504)||Last week of September 2020|
|Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level (505)||Last week of September 2020|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Important Dates (3rd Exam)
The important events and their schedules of NIOS D.El.Ed 2020-21 3rd are mention below in the table. According to reports, the registration for the third edition of the exam for untrained in-service teachers will begin 01 October 2019.
|Events 0f Third Exams||Date|
|Notification will be released on||April 2020|
|Application form available on||May 2020|
|Last date of submission application form||May 2020|
|Last date of submission application fee||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||June 2020|
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020-21 Important Dates (4th Exam)
Exam dates of NIOS 2020 4th and 5th Exam have been released by NIOS. Check whole dates in the table given below:
|Learning at Elementary Level (Arts, Work and Physical Education)||15 March 2020||01-30 October 2020|
|Learning at Upper Primary Level (Social Science)||16 March 2020||01-30 October 2020|
|Learning at Upper Primary Level (Science)||16 March 2020||01-30 October 2020|
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the application form are given below:
- NIOS D.El.Ed Application form will release in online mode.
- Applicants can appear for NIOS D.El.Ed 2020-21 from the official website i.e. https://nios.ac.in/dled/.
- Applicants have to register themselves if they appear as per the schedule.
- It is informed to all candidate that without successful submission of the application fee, the form will be disqualified.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use only.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Application Fee (3rd Exam)
Candidates applying for the 3rd exam by depositing application fee of Rs. 1000 on or before October 15 as this is the last date of registration.
Applicants can check the entire information regarding application fee which is mention below in the table:
|Name of the subject & subject code||Exam Fee|
|Elementary Education in India: A sociocultural perspective (501)||Rs. 250/-|
|Pedagogic Process in Elementary School (502)||Rs. 250/-|
|Learning languages at Elementary Level (503)||Rs. 250/-|
|Learning mathematics at Elementary Level (504)||Rs. 250/-|
|Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level (505)||Rs. 250/-|
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The qualification criteria for National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is given below:
- The applicant who is going to apply for NIOS D.El.Ed 2020-21 admission must have possessed stated qualification from a well-recognized institute or university with good academic records
- Untrained Teachers working at a Primary level from class 1st to 4th must-have Secondary Qualification or its equivalent from CBSE or any other recognized board of India with at least 50% marks in aggregate. There is 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate.
- Untrained Teachers working at Upper Primary level from class 5th to 9th must-have B.A./B. Sc. Qualification. Respective State sponsorship is mandatory.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
How to Apply for NIOS Diploma in Elementary Education 2020?
The steps to apply for NIOS DLED Program is given here:
- Visit the official website of NIOS D.El.Ed 2020-21.
- Click on the applicable link and make online registration of the applicant.
- For the new registration, the applicant needs to mention all information regarding applicant such as Name, parent’s name, address, gender, date of birth etc in the application form.
- Upload the photograph, signature and required documents on the online application form.
- Click on the register button, after that registration number and login details will be referring to your registered email id.
- Also, required to pay the application fees which you can pay either offline or online mode.
- Finally, the candidate must take a printout of the NIOS D.El.Ed Application Form for reference.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the NIOS D.El.Ed Admit Card is given below.
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) will publish the NIOS DELED Admit Card before the examination. The dates for admit card will be released along with D.EL.ED information brochure.
- The Admit Card can be easily accessed from the suitable link on the official website by your Registration Number and DOB, and it contains all the important related information about NIOS D.El.Ed exams such as Examination venue, date and lots of things.
- Download NIOS DLED Admit Card Here.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020-21 Result
The detailed information regarding the NIOS D.El.Ed Result is given below.
- The result is been available on the official website.
- Candidates can check the result by visiting the official website.
- No result will be posted to any of the applicant’s address.
- It is advised to the applicants to download the result after checking it online.
The NIOS D.El.Ed merit list 2020 contains the name of those candidates who will qualify the written examination with good marks, marks equal to or higher than the Cut off marks, the merit list will also be available on the official website after the official declaration of NIOS D.El.Ed Result 2020. The Candidates can access their NIOS D.El.Ed Result 2020 using their Admit Card Number and password.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Course Detail:
|Course Code||Course Group & Title||Credit Weightage T-P|
|501||Elementary Education in India, Social-Cultural Perspective||3+1=4|
|502||Pedagogic process in Elementary Schools||6+2=8|
|503||Learning Languages at Elementary Level||3+1=4|
|504||Learning Mathematics at Elementary Level||3+1=4|
|505||Learning EVS at Primary Level||3+1=4|
|506||Understanding Children in Inclusive Context||6+2=8|
|507||Community and Elementary Education||3+1=4|
|508||Learning Art, Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level||3+1=4|
|509||Learning Social Science at Upper Primary Level||3+1=4|
|514||Workshop- Based Activities||4|
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020-21 Study Material
The NIOS D.ElEd exam is approaching. Applicants can take help from the study material to boost their exam preparation. Study material will act as a quick revision for those who are preparing for NIOS D.ElEd. Download the NIOS DLED Study Material from the link given below.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020-21 Assignment
The course-based assignment is an integral and compulsory component of the instructional system. These assignments are in the study centre. Assignments can be downloaded from the NIOS official website. Each candidate has to write their assignment which has a weightage of 30 marks. Writing and submitting the assignment is mandatory.
Download Programme Guide, Practical Manual & Study Material for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
- Programme Guide: The Programme Guide in English, Hindi, Odia, Tamil, Marathi, Malayalam, Punjabi, Gujarati, Telugu, Kannada, Assamese, Bengali is available Here.
- Personal Contact Programme: The Personal Contact Programme (PCP) in Open and Distance Education System is specially designed for supporting and facilitating the candidates, as a distant learner and to solve the enrolled candidate’s problems which a candidate face during your self-study. Download the NIOS DLED Practical Manual Here.
- Study Material: The NIOS Study Material in Different Medium in the different languages is available here for downloading. NIOS Study Downloadable Material.
NIOS DLED Top Colleges
|Name of College||City||Annual Fee (Rs.)|
|Bhilai Maitre College,Durg, Chattisgarh||Chattisgarh||10,000|
|Jamia Millia Islamia University||New Delhi||6,800|
|Lovely Professional University||Jalandhar||50,000|
|Maulana Azad National University||Hyderabad||4,180|
|Shri Rawatpur Sarkar Institute||Raipur||56,000|
|Sai D.ED College||Jabalpur||60,000|
|Lord Krishna College of Education||Ambala||18,400|
|Punjab College of Education||Patiala||14,500|
|Kamla Nehru Institute of Management and Technology||Sultanpur||48,000|
|City College of Management||Lucknow||24,000|
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Highlights
|Name of Examination||NIOS Diploma in Elementary Education in 2020|
|Commonly Known As||NIOS D.El.Ed 2020-21|
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Open Schooling|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|Category||NIOS-D.El.Ed – Training for the un-trained in-service Teacher|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions into NIOS D.EL.ED|
|Application Fee||Rs. 250/-|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam|
NIOS DLED Official Address & Website Link
National Institute of Open Schooling
A-24/25, Institutional Area,
Sector – 62,
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201 309
d el ed nios ac in, nios deled admission 2018-20, nios d el ed admission 2018, nios d.el.ed registration, nios deled result 2018, www.nios.ac.in 2018, deled 2018, dled nios ac teacher login, nios d.el.ed admission 2018 last date, nios deled 2018-20,nios dled,nios dled admit card,nios dled result,nios dled study centre,nios dled admission,nios dled syllabus