ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019: The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Punjab will release notification of admission to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course in government and private affiliated institutions as National Council for Teachers Education (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations. ETT Punjab 2019 will be declared in the first week of June 2019. SCERT, it will be 2 years Diploma course in elementary education. The entire detail of ETT Punjab 2019 such as eligibility criteria, the selection process is mention below. The course is run by the State Council of Education Research and Training, Punjab (SCERT).
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Aspirants may start to fill the application form by 1st week of June 2019 at scertpunjab.org. The application and processing fee of ETT Punjab 2019 will be different for applicants who belong to different categories from Rs. 300/- to Rs. 600/-. It is advised to applicants to check eligibility criteria before apply.
ETT Punjab 2019-21 Latest Update
- The official notification is yet to be released by State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Punjab.
- Registration for ETT Punjab 2018-20 is Closed.
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Highlights
|Name of Examination||Diploma in Elementary Education, Punjab|
|Commonly Known As||ETT Punjab 2019|
|Conducting Body||SCERT, Punjab|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions into 2 years D.El.Ed course|
|Document required||Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. (Official Links) Apply Here
Date of Birth Certificate
In case of reserved category, category certificate required.
|Application Fees||General, OBC – Rs. 600
SC/ST//Female- Rs. 300
|States that accept SCERT Delhi scores||Punjab|
ETT Punjab 2019 Admission
Applicants who wish to get admission in ETT Punjab 2019 has to fill the application form as per scheduled date which is mention below. The educational session of 2019-2021 will begin from 3rd week of 2019.
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Important Dates
|Online registration starts on||28 May 2019|
|Last date for submitting the form||12 June 2019|
|Declaration of Provisional merit list||2nd week of June 2019|
|Counselling starts on||Last week of June 2019|
How to Apply for ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019?
In online mode, the candidate has to follow the below steps:
- Open the official website link of SCERT, Punjab.
- Then, Read all the instruction carefully.
- After reading, click on Apply online.
- Fill the all authentication form details.
- Click on “submit form” button.
- Enter information regarding your exam related, personal, academic, address, guardian.
- Click on “Next Button”.
- Check all the filled information of candidate & click on Submit.
- Keep saving your application number for future use.
- Applicant checks his/her mobile number & email ID.
- Click on Upload Scanned Image.
- Upload scanned a photograph, the signature of applicant & parents/guardian images in a format which mentions in the information brochure.
- The application & go for fee submission.
- Submit the application fee.
- Lastly, take a printout for future use.
Applicants can fill registration fee by online mode only. He/she can use a Debit card, Credit card, and Net banking methods for payment. The information regarding application form fee has mentioned below.
|Category||Application & Processing Fee|
ETT Course Duration
The D.El.Ed course shall be of the time duration of 2 years. But, the students shall be allowed to complete the course within a maximum period of three years from the date of admission to the course.
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is informed to the candidate to read instructions from the information brochure carefully before filling up the application form. Candidates who fail to fulfil any eligibility criteria will be disqualified from the ETT Punjab 2019. Therefore, it is required that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility for the exam. Eligibility criteria of ETT Punjab 2019 are mention below.
Age Limit: The applicant must not more than 36 years as on July 2019 for General category applicants as per the decision of Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High court. And there will be five years relaxation for SC/ST applicants
- The applicant has to pass or appear in 10+2 final exam or equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, the candidate should pass the exam by the time of admission.
- The applicant who has passed the class 10+2 will be eligible for ETT Punjab 2019.
- The applicants must pass with 50% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam for Delhi DIET 2019. The candidate who belongs to Schedule caste, Schedule tribe and Physically challenged candidates must pass with a minimum 45% of marks.
- Candidates must have Punjabi as a subject up to Matric level
- For all Colleges and institutions, Reservation for admission shall apply as per the Punjab government Policy.
- In case of a tie in the merit of qualifying examination i.e. 10+2, preference will be given to applicant higher in age. In case of a further tie of such applicants, preference will be selected to candidates having higher marks at Matric Level.
Cutoff (Stream wise)
|Merit Category||Cutoff percentage|
|Merit Category||Cutoff percentage|
|Merit Category||Cutoff percentage|
SCERT Punjab E.T.T Result 2019
The State Council of educational research and training (SCERT) – Punjab will release the Merit List for Arts, Commerce, Science and Vocational subjects.
Counselling, Scrutiny, and Verification
The online counselling of ETT Punjab 2019 will consist of three phases. Director ranked officer of State will supervise the whole counselling/admission process. The principals of DIETs and Private institutions shall scrutinize the documents of the applicants who are provisionally allotted their colleges and institutes through online centralized counselling. The entire admission process will be conducted in three phases.
Counselling Schedule for D.El.Ed. Admissions Session 2018-20
|Date & Time||Stream||Merit Category||Merit List Serial Number||Time||No of Students|
|21-06-2018||Arts||Open Merit||1 to 500||1 to 250 (9:00 AM) 251 to 500 (1:00 PM)||500|
|21-06-2018||Arts||Open Merit||501 to 500||1 to 250 (9:00 AM) 251 to 500 (1:00 PM)||500|
|23-06-2018||Arts||Open Merit||1001 to 1503||1001 to 1250 (9:00 AM) 1251 to 1503 (1:00 PM)||503|
|25-06-2018||Arts||BC||1504 to 1806||1504 to 1806 (9:00 AM)||503|
|SC (R & O)||1807 to 2006||1807 to 2006 (1:00 PM)|
|26-06-2018||Arts||All remaining Categories||2007 to 2557||2007 to 2306 (9:00 AM) 2306 to 2557(1:00 PM||551|
|27-06-2018||Science||Open Merit||1 to 501||1 to 250 (9:00 AM) 251 to 501 (1:00 PM)||501|
|29-06-2018||Science||All remaining Categories||502 to 808||502 to 808 (9:00 AM)||557|
|Vocational||Open Merit||1 to 250||1 to 250 (1:00 PM)|
|30-06-2018||Vocational||All remaining categories||251 to 393||251 to 393 (9:00 AM)||549|
|science||Open Merit||1 to 100||1 to 100 (11:00 AM)|
|All remaining Categories||101 to 406||101 to 406 (1:00 PM)|
Documents Required for Registration:
Applicants have to submit the following document with the application form are mention below:
- Applicant’s Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Date of birth Certificate.
- In case, the applicant belongs to OBC then Caste certificate required.
- 2 coloured passport size photographs.
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Seat Intake
The intake of seats in ETT Punjab 2019 for Humanities, Science, Commerce and Vocational Streams will be in the ratio of 60:20:10:10 seats respectively as per combined merit for any college and institute. But, if any seat remains unfilled in a particular stream due to non-availability of applicants, the same will be merged in another category/stream on combined merit basis.
Filling of D.El.Ed Seats in Private Institution
As per policy of 60% of seats in private colleges and institutions will be filled on the basis of joint merit through centralized online counselling by the SCERT Punjab and remaining 40% seats of management quota will be filled by the concerned institution subjects to fulfilment the minimum academic qualification as per notification. Therefore, the respective college/institution will take permission from SCERT before starting the admission process for the 40% management seats.
Fees – The Private D.El.Ed college/institution will take fees as decided by the fee fixation committee and approved by the Department of School Education Govt. of Punjab.
State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) – Punjab Notification
ett punjab admission 2018, , ett admission 2017-19 punjab, ett punjab 2017-19