ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019: The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Punjab will release notification of admission to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course in government and private affiliated institutions as National Council for Teachers Education (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations. ETT Punjab 2019 will be declared in the first week of June 2019.SCERT, it will be 2 years Diploma course in elementary education. The entire detail of ETT Punjab 2019 such as eligibility criteria, the selection process is mention below. The course is run by the State Council of Education Research and Training, Punjab (SCERT).
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Aspirants may start to fill the application form by 1st week of June 2019 at scertpunjab.org. The application and processing fee of ETT Punjab 2019 will be different for applicants who belong to different categories from Rs. 300/- to Rs. 600/-. It is advised to applicants to check eligibility criteria before apply.
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Highlights
|Name of Examination||Diploma in Elementary Education, Punjab|
|Commonly Known As||ETT Punjab 2019|
|Conducting Body||SCERT, Punjab|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Purpose of Exam||· Admissions into 2 years D.El.Ed course|
|Document required||· Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. (Official Links) Apply Here
· Date of Birth Certificate
· In case of reserved category, category certificate required.
|Application Fees||General, OBC – Rs. 600
SC/ST//Female- Rs. 300
|States that accept SCERT Delhi scores||Punjab|
ETT Punjab 2019 Admission
Applicants who wish to get admission in ETT Punjab 2019 has to fill the application form as per scheduled date which is mention below. The educational session of 2019-2021 will begin from 3rd week of 2019.
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Important Dates
|Online registration starts on||1st week of June 2019|
|Last date for submitting the form||2nd week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Provisional merit list||2nd week of June 2019|
|Counseling starts on||Last week of June 2019|
Counselling, Scrutiny, and Verification
The online counseling of ETT Punjab 2019 will consist of three phases. Director ranked officer of State will supervise the whole counseling/admission process. The principals of DIETs and Private institutions shall scrutinize the documents of the applicants who are provisionally allotted their colleges and institutes through online centralized counseling. The entire admission process will be conducted in three phases.
Applicants can fill registration fee by online mode only. He/she can use a Debit card, Credit card, and Net banking methods for payment. The information regarding application form fee has mentioned below.
|Category||Application & Processing Fee|
The D.El.Ed course shall be of the time duration of 2 years. But, the students shall be allowed to complete the course within a maximum period of three years from the date of admission to the course.
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is informed to the candidate to read instructions from the information brochure carefully before filling up the application form. Candidates who fail to fulfill any eligibility criteria will be disqualified from the ETT Punjab 2019. Therefore, it is required that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility for the exam. Eligibility criteria of ETT Punjab 2019 are mention below.
Age Limit: The applicant must not more than 36 years as on July 2019 for General category applicants as per the decision of Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High court. And there will be five years relaxation for SC/ST applicants
- The applicant has to pass or appear in 10+2 final exam or equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, the candidate should pass the exam by the time of admission.
- The applicant who has passed the class 10+2 will be eligible for ETT Punjab 2019.
- The applicants must pass with 50% of marks in aggregate in qualifying exam for Delhi DIET 2019. The candidate who belongs to Schedule caste, Schedule tribe and Physically challenged candidates must pass with minimum 45% of marks.
- Candidates must have Punjabi as a subject up to Matric level
- For all Colleges and institutions, Reservation for admission shall apply as per the Punjab government Policy.
- In case of a tie in the merit of qualifying examination i.e. 10+2, preference will be given to applicant higher in age. In case of a further tie of such applicants, preference will be selected to candidates having higher marks at Matric Level.
|Merit Category||Cutoff percentage|
|Merit Category||Cutoff percentage|
|Merit Category||Cutoff percentage|
How to Apply for ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019?
In online mode, the candidate has to follow the below steps:
- Open the official website link of SCERT, Punjab.
- Then, Read all the instruction carefully.
- After reading, click on Apply online.
- Fill the all authentication form details.
- Click on “submit form” button.
- Enter information regarding your exam related, personal, academic, address, guardian.
- Click on “Next Button”.
- Check all the filled information of candidate & click on Submit.
- Keep saving your application number for future use.
- Applicant checks his/her mobile number & email ID.
- Click on Upload Scanned Image.
- Upload scanned a photograph, the signature of applicant & parents/guardian images in a format which mentions in information brochure.
- The application & go for fee submission.
- Submit the application fee.
- Lastly, take a printout for future use.
Documents Required for Registration:
Applicants have to submit the following document with application form are mention below:
- Applicant’s Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Date of birth Certificate.
- In case, the applicant belongs to OBC then Caste certificate required.
- 2 colored passport size photographs.
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Seat Intake
The intake of seats in ETT Punjab 2019 for Humanities, Science, Commerce and Vocational Streams will be in the ratio of 60:20:10:10 seats respectively as per combined merit for any college and institute. But, if any seat remains unfilled in a particular stream due to non-availability of applicants, the same will be merged I another category/stream on combined merit basis.
Filling of D.El.Ed Seats in Private Institution
As per policy of 60% of seats in private colleges and institutions will be filled on the basis of joint merit through centralized online counseling by the SCERT Punjab and remaining 40% seats of management quota will be filled by the concerned institution subjects to fulfillment the minimum academic qualification as per notification. The respective college/institution will take permission from SCERT before starting the admission process for the 40% management seats.
Fees – The Private D.El.Ed college/institution will take fees as decided by the fee fixation committee and approved by Department of School Education Govt. of Punjab.
ett punjab 2018-20, scert punjab ett result, ett punjab result 2018, scert punjab ett result 2018, ett punjab admission 2018, scert punjab result 2018, ett admission 2017-19 punjab, ett punjab 2017-19