ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2021 is organised by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) for admission to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course in government and private affiliated institutions as National Council for Teachers Education (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations. SCERT will be 2 years Diploma course in elementary education. The entire detail of ETT Punjab 2021 such as eligibility criteria, the selection process is mention below.
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Not announced|
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2021 Dates
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2021 Important dates of different events are given below:
|Online Registration||Fourth week of May 2021|
|Filling of Online Application form||June 2021|
|Payment of fees||June 2021|
|Provisional merit list||Fourth week of Jun 2021|
|Counselling Schedule||First week of Jul 2021- Round 1
Fourth week of Jul 2021 – Round 2
Third week of Aug 2021 – Round 3
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by SCERT
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2021 application form are given below:
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2021 Application form will release soon.
- The authority will release the application form in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form will be in July 2021.
- The uploading documents should be uploaded in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for use.
How to Apply for ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2021?
In online mode, the candidate has to follow the below steps:
- Step 1 – Open the official website link of SCERT, Punjab. Then, read all the instruction carefully.
- Step 2 – After reading, click on Apply online. Fill the all authentication form details.
- Step 3 Click on the “Submit Form” button. Enter information regarding exam-related, personal, academic, address, guardian. Click on “Next Button“.
- Step 4 – Check all the filled information of the candidate & click on Submit.
- Step 5 – Applicant checks his/her mobile number & email ID.
- Step 6 – Click on Upload Scanned Image. Upload scanned a photograph, the signature of applicant & parents/guardian images in a format which mentions in the information brochure.
- Step 7 – The application & go for fee submission. Submit the application fee.
- Step 8 – Lastly, take a printout for future use.
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2021 Application Fee
Applicants can fill the registration fee by online mode only. He/she can use a Debit card, Credit card, and Net Banking methods for payment. The information regarding the application form fee has mentioned below.
|Category||Application & Processing Fee|
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is informed to the candidate to read instructions from the information brochure carefully before filling up the application form. Candidates who fail to fulfil any eligibility criteria will be disqualified from the ETT Punjab 2020. Therefore, it is required that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility for the exam. The eligibility criteria of ETT Punjab 2021 are mention below.
Age Limit: The applicant must not more than 36 years as on July 2021 for General category applicants as per the decision of Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High court. And there will be five years relaxation for SC/ST applicants
- The applicant has to pass or appear in 10+2 final exam or equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, the candidate should pass the exam by the time of admission.
- The applicant who has passed the class 10+2 will be eligible for ETT Punjab 2021.
- The applicants must pass with 50% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam for Delhi DIET 2020. The candidate who belongs to Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically challenged candidates must pass with a minimum 45% of marks.
- Candidates must have Punjabi as a subject up to Matric level
- For all Colleges and institutions, Reservation for admission shall apply as per the Punjab government Policy.
- In case of a tie in the merit of qualifying examination i.e. 10+2, preference will be given to applicant higher in age. In case of a further tie of such applicants, preference will be selected to candidates having higher marks at Matric Level.
ETT Course Duration
The D.El.Ed course shall be of the time duration of 2 years. But, the students shall be allowed to complete the course within a maximum period of three years from the date of admission to the course.
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2021 Merit Criteria
As per NCTE rules, the candidates of General Category who have obtained at least 5% marks in 10+2 or equivalent will be eligible. 5% relaxation in marks will be given to SC/ST students. The admission will be on a merit basis. ETT Punjab Result 2021 will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam i.e. 10+2. No additional marks will be given for Higher Education. Candidates must have passed Punjabi upto the Matric level standard. To ensure high-quality standards, any candidate who has not passed subjects English, Hindi, Punjabi, Science, Social Studies and Mathematics in Class X Examination shall not be eligible to apply for admission.
Cut-off of Science stream for the different category is in the table below:
|Merit Category||Cut-Off (in %)|
Cut-off of commerce stream for the different category is in the table below:
|Merit Category||Cut-Off (in %)|
Cut-off of Arts stream for the different category is in the table below:
|Merit Category||Cut-Off (in % )|
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2021 Counselling
The online counselling of ETT Punjab 2021 will consist of three phases. Director ranked officer of State will supervise the whole counselling/admission process. The principals of DIETs and Private institutions shall scrutinize the documents of the applicants who are provisionally allotted their colleges and institutes through online centralized counselling. The entire admission process will be conducted in three phases.
Documents Required for Registration
Applicants have to submit the following document with the application form are mention below:
- Applicant’s Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Date of birth Certificate.
- In case, the applicant belongs to OBC then Caste certificate required.
- 2 coloured passport size photographs.
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2021 Seat Intake
The intake of seats in ETT Punjab 2021 for Humanities, Science, Commerce and Vocational Streams will be in the ratio of 60:20:10:10 seats respectively as per combined merit for any college and institute. But, if any seat remains unfilled in a particular stream due to the non-availability of applicants, the same will be merged in another category/stream on a combined merit basis.
Filling of D.El.Ed Seats in Private Institution
As per policy of 60% of seats in private colleges and institutions will be filled on the basis of joint merit through centralized online counselling by the SCERT Punjab and the remaining 40% seats of management quota will be filled by the concerned institution subjects to fulfilment the minimum academic qualification as per notification. Therefore, the respective college/institution will take permission from SCERT before starting the admission process for the 40% management seats.
Fees – The Private D.El.Ed college/institution will take fees as decided by the fee fixation committee and approved by the Department of School Education Govt. of Punjab.
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2021 Highlights
Key highlights of Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2021 are given below in the table.
|Name of Examination||Diploma in Elementary Education, Punjab|
|Commonly Known As||ETT Punjab 2021|
|Conducting Body||SCERT, Punjab|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions into 2 years D.El.Ed course|
|Document required||Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet
Date of Birth Certificate
In case of reserved category, category certificate required.
|States that accept SCERT Delhi scores||Punjab|
ett punjab admission 2020, , ett admission 2017-19 punjab, ett punjab 2017-19