ETT Punjab 2020 is also known as Punjab Diploma in Elementary Education 2020 (ETT Punjab D.El. Ed). The admission process will be conducted by State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Punjab. The candidates will be enrolled in the Diploma in Elementary Education course. The process of admission will be held once in a year. This admission is conducted at the university level. The admission process will entirely be based on the merit list prepared. Also, the candidates must firstly ensure their eligibility and fill the application form on time. Furthermore, the candidates must go through the complete article to know more about ETT Punjab, 2020.
ETT Punjab 2020 Application Form
Before filling the application form must check the eligibility criteria. The important information regarding ETT Punjab 2020 Application form is given below:
- ETT Punjab D.El. Ed online application form is supposed to start from August/September 2020.
- Before filling the application, form candidate must go through the Eligibility Criteria. Candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria before applying for ETT programme.
- Punjab D.El.Ed form will be filled through online mode only.
- Aspirants must understand all the rules before filling the online form.
- Applicant have to visit the official website for filling the application form.
- Candidates must fill all their personal, educational details carefully before submitting the registration form.
- While filling the registration form, candidates have to upload the scanned documents.
- Candidates are suggested to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
ETT Punjab 2020 Application Fee
The category wise application fees classification is given below:
ETT Punjab Application Fee
|For General / OBC Aspirant||Rs.600/-|
|SC / ST||Rs.300/-|
Mode of payment: The application Fees of EET will be paid through online mode only. i.e. by credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to fill ETT Punjab Online Application Form?
The procedure of filling the application form is given below:
- Aspirant first needs to visit the official website.
- On the Homepage click on “Click Here for All Online Application Submission- EET Punjab 2020”
- Then Aspirant will have to click on “Online Application Form Submission for Admission in EET in 2020.
- Then the Aspirant simply have to follow 3 steps to apply online –
- Fill Application form
- Upload images
- Fee Payment
- Application fee could be submitted through the payment gateway by using Credit Card, Debit card, Net banking etc. It will be non-refundable.
- Keep the receipt with you for future reference, until admission process over.
- Do not send any hard copy to the conducting body if you have filled the online application form.
Note: Any mistake found on the application form or the information provided by the Aspirants at the time of interview. The admission will be cancelled for the candidate.
ETT Punjab 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must fulfil following eligibility before applying for ETT Punjab 2020:
- General and OBC candidate must pass Senior Secondary (10+2) Exam or Equivalent with minimum 50 per cent marks and Reserved Category students such as SC and ST must have to score a minimum of 45 per cent marks in Senior Secondary for selection.
- Candidate with Re-appear, Compartment or Result later status etc. are not eligible to apply for this exam.
- Maximum Age: Maximum age limit for general and OBC category candidate will be 36 years as per the decision of Punjab and Haryana High Court State and for other categories such as SC and ST candidate have age relaxation of five years. There is no lower age limit.
- Merit Criteria: As per NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) rules, candidates from the general and OBC category must have to score 50 per cent marks in the senior secondary exam. Five per cent relaxation in marks will be given to Reserved Category students (SC/ST students).
- The admission will be on a merit basis.
- Merit will be prepared based on the following points:
- Marks obtained in the senior secondary exam.
- Candidates must have passed Punjab secondary standard level.
- To ensure high-quality standards, any candidate who has not passed subjects English, Hindi, Punjabi, Science, Social Studies and Mathematics in Class X Examination are not eligible to apply for admission to D.El. Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education).
ETT Punjab 2020 Result
Candidate are advised to check the following details about ETT Punjab Result 2020:
- EET Punjab 2020 Results will be released in the form of merit list.
- SCERT will announce the result of ETT Punjab D.El. Ed admission 2020 based on senior secondary exam marks.
- Aspirants can check their result through online mode only.
- No offline result will not be sent to the aspirants by post.
- Aspirants can check their result by entering their application number and password.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of result printout safe till the counselling procedure.
Tie Breaker Criteria
- In case of a tie in the merit of qualifying examination i.e. 10+2, preference will liven to a candidate higher in age.
- If a tie will still persist then preference will be given to candidates having higher marks at Matric level.
How to download ETT Punjab 2020 Result online?
After opening the official page for downloading ETT Punjab Admit Card Candidate have to go through the following points:
- Visit the official website.
- Find the link for PSEB ETT Teacher Exam Admit Card 2020.
- After clicking on it, a new window will open.
- Enter all the details like Registration Number and DOB.
- Then admit card will appear on the screen.
- Selected applicants have to download the Admit card and are requested to take the print out of admit card for counselling round.
ETT Punjab 2020 Counselling
The detailed information regarding EET Punjab counselling 2020 is given below:
- The counselling will be conducted in offline mode only.
- Selected aspirants in the merit list will be called in the counselling process.
- Aspirants have to bring their original documents for counselling.
- After complete verification of the original documents and submission of fee seats will be allotted to the selected candidate.
- After completion of the counselling process, seat confirmation letter will be given to the aspirants.
- Candidates will have to report the respective institutes along with seat allotment letter.
Documents Required for ETT Punjab Counselling 2020
Candidates must have to bring following documents for counselling:
- Senior secondary exam mark sheet
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- 2 passport size photographs, etc.
EET Punjab 2020 Cutoff
Candidate can check the vital information regarding EET Punjab cutoff 2020. The streamwise cut off is given below:
ETT Punjab Cutoff for Science Stream
|Merit Category||Cutoff percentage|
|Merit Category||Cutoff percentage|
|Merit Category||Cutoff percentage|
This cutoff list is based on the previous year exam.
EET Punjab 2020 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the EET Punjab exam:
Punjab Diploma in Elementary Education 2020 (EET Punjab 2020)
|State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Punjab|
ETT Punjab admission Official website
To offer admission in Diploma.
Stay connected for Punjab Diploma in Elementary Education 2020[ETT Punjab] conducted by State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Punjab.
State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Punjab
The State Council of Educational Research and Training, U.T. Chandigarh is the pioneer institute of North India which has embarked upon itself to provide for the quality Education and acquaint the teachers with the latest in the field of Education. It has always been its endeavour to improve upon the teaching-learning process, bringing creativity and professional growth of teachers. It also aims to achieve the desired goals as laid down in the National Policy of Education as well as set by the Education Department which is responsible for the management of School Education.
The State Council of Educational Research and Training is lucky to have a dedicated team which is always ready to explore the new vistas in Education and are working continuously in the pursuit of excellence and germinating new ideas and activities. J.B.T. was introduced in 1981 with 40 students for each alternative year which ran up to 1985. Then the course was discontinued and reintroduced as E.T.T. (Elementary Teachers Training) in 1995 with the strength of 40 students on the same pattern i.e. for each alternative year. In 2003 the number of seats was increased up to 60 students and in 2004 these were further increased to 100 seats per year till date.