ETT Punjab 2023 exam schedule will be released soon. ETT Punjab is conducted at the university level to offer admission in various diploma courses. The exam is conducted once a year. The admission process will entirely be based on the merit list prepared by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Punjab. Before filling out the application form candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Furthermore, the candidates must go through the complete article to know more about ETT Punjab 2023.
Application form: The application form will be available online from September 9, 2023. The last date to apply is September 23, 2023.
ETT Punjab 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check ETT Punjab status from below:
|ETT Punjab Status
|Yet to release
ETT Punjab 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can find important dates and events related to ETT Punjab from the given table below:
ETT Punjab 2023 Schedule
|Application Form Start Date
|Final Date of Application Form Submission
|Merit list release
|Counselling for Commerce
|Counselling for Vocational
|Counselling for Science
Above mentioned rates are based on the previous year's data. The dates will be updated as soon as released by the authority
ETT Punjab 2023 Result
- EET Punjab 2023 Results will be released in the form of a merit list.
- SCERT will announce the result of ETT Punjab D.El. Ed admission 2023 based on senior secondary exam marks.
- Aspirants can check their results through online mode only.
- No offline result will not be sent to the aspirants by post.
- Aspirants can check their results by entering their application number and password.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the result printout safe till the counselling procedure.
ETT Punjab 2023 Tie Breaker Criteria
- In case of a tie in the merit of qualifying examination i.e. 10+2, preference will liven to a candidate higher in age.
- If a tie will persist then preference will be given to candidates having higher marks at the Matric level.
How to download ETT Punjab 2023 Result online?
After opening the official page for downloading ETT Punjab Admit Card Candidate have to go through the following points:
- Visit the official website.
- Find the link for PSEB ETT Teacher Exam Admit Card 2023.
- After clicking on it, a new window will open.
- Enter all the details like Registration Number and DOB.
- Then admit card will appear on the screen.
- Selected applicants have to download the Admit card and are requested to take the print out of the admitting card for the counselling round.
EET Punjab 2023 Cutoff
Candidate can check the vital information regarding EET Punjab cutoff 2023. The streamwise cut off is given below:
ETT Punjab 2023 Cutoff for Science Stream
This cutoff list is based on the previous year's exam.
ETT Punjab 2023 Counselling
The detailed information regarding EET Punjab counselling 2023 is given below:
- The counselling will be conducted in offline mode only.
- Selected aspirants in the merit list will be called in the counselling process.
- Aspirants have to bring their original documents for counselling.
- After complete verification of the original documents and submission of fee seats will be allotted to the selected candidate.
- After completion of the counselling process, the seat confirmation letter will be given to the aspirants.
- Candidates will have to report to the respective institutes along with a seat allotment letter.
Documents Required for ETT Punjab Counselling 2023
Candidates must have to bring the following documents for counselling:
- Senior secondary exam mark sheet
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- 2 passport size photographs, etc.
ETT Punjab 2023 Application Form
- ETT Punjab D.El. Ed online application form is supposed to start from August/September 2023.
- Before filling the application, form candidate must go through the Eligibility Criteria. The candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria before applying for the ETT program.
- Punjab D.El.Ed form will be filled in online mode only.
- Aspirants must understand all the rules before filling the online form.
- Applicants have to visit the official website for filling the application form.
- Candidates must fill in all their personal, educational details carefully before submitting the registration form.
- While filling the registration form, candidates have to upload the scanned documents.
- Candidates are suggested to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
ETT Punjab 2023 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee after filling in all the details and uploading all the documents in the application form to complete the registration process. The category wise application fees classification is given below:
ETT Punjab 2023 Registration Fee
|For General / OBC Aspirant
|SC / ST
Mode of payment: The application Fees of EET will be paid through online mode only. i.e. by credit card, debit card, or net banking.
How to fill ETT Punjab Online Application Form?
The procedure for filling the application form is given below:
- Aspirant first needs to visit the official website.
- On the Homepage click on “Click Here for All Online Application Submission- EET Punjab 2023”
- Then Aspirant will have to click on “Online Application Form Submission for Admission in EET in 2023.
- Then the Aspirant simply have to follow 3 steps to apply online –
- Fill Application form
- Upload images
- Fee Payment
- Application fee could be submitted through the payment gateway by using Credit Card, Debit card, Net banking, etc. It will be non-refundable.
- Keep the receipt with you for future reference, until the admission process over.
- Do not send any hard copy to the conducting body if you have filled the online application form.
Note: Any mistake found on the application form or the information provided by the Aspirants at the time of interview. The admission will be cancelled for the candidate.
ETT Punjab 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must fulfill the following eligibility before applying for ETT Punjab 2023:
- General and OBC candidates must pass Senior Secondary (10+2) Exam or Equivalent with a minimum of 50 percent marks and Reserved Category students such as SC and ST must have to score a minimum of 45 percent marks in Senior Secondary for selection.
- Candidates with Re-appear, Compartment or Result later status, etc. are not eligible to apply for this exam.
- Maximum Age: Maximum age limit for general and OBC category candidate will be 36 years as per the decision of Punjab and Haryana High Court State and for other categories such as SC and ST candidate have age relaxation of five years. There is no lower age limit.
- Merit Criteria: As per NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) rules, candidates from the general and OBC categories must have to score 50 percent marks in the senior secondary exam. Five percent relaxation in marks will be given to Reserved Category students (SC/ST students).
- The admission will be on a merit basis.
- Merit will be prepared based on the following points:
- Marks obtained in the senior secondary exam.
- Candidates must have passed Punjab secondary standard level.
- To ensure high-quality standards, any candidate who has not passed subjects English, Hindi, Punjabi, Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics in Class X Examination are not eligible to apply for admission to D.El. Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education).
EET Punjab 2023 Answer key
EET Punjab 2023 Answer Key will be released by the conducting authority before the actual Result. Candidates can check the details given below-
- To check the Answer key, candidates will have to visit the official website and click on the link when it is active.
- Candidates can tally the answers marked by them with the Answer key provided by the board and get an idea about their actual scores.
- The objection can be raised to the Answer Key and has to be sent by e-mail or post to the authorities under a given deadline.
- After analyzing the objects raised by the candidates, the authority will finally release the Results.
EET Punjab 2023 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the EET Punjab exam:
Punjab Diploma in Elementary Education 2023 (EET Punjab 2023)
|State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Punjab
ETT Punjab admission Official website
To offer admission in Diploma.
About State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Punjab
The State Council of Educational Research and Training, U.T. Chandigarh is the pioneer institute of North India which has embarked upon itself to provide quality Education and acquaint the teachers with the latest in the field of Education. It has always been its endeavour to improve upon the teaching-learning process, bringing creativity and professional growth to teachers. It also aims to achieve the desired goals as laid down in the National Policy of Education as well as set by the Education Department which is responsible for the management of School Education..